american idol contestants season 8

images American Idol 8 Tour american idol contestants season 8. american idol contestants.
  • american idol contestants.



  • gparr
    May 1st, 2005, 04:31 PM
    While I think what you shot is just fine and would be glad to have done as well, I can see that the next "level" would be to do as you suggest and get some wheel spin. Cox's shot of the car with the blurred wheels and background gives a very definite feel of speed. Spinning wheels on your 3rd and 4th shots in particular, with a blurred background, would give a very clear feeling of a dirt bike roaring into the air and the expectation of a dirt-spewing landing. I can see where accomplishing that will take more than a couple of attempts. My favorites of the images you presented are the ones with dirt flying from the tires, because that gives the sense of motion.

    I assume your gear required a good de-dusting after the shoot? Looks like dust was coating everything.

    Nice shooting, nonetheless,
    Gary





    wallpaper american idol contestants. american idol contestants season 8. American Idol Season 8
  • American Idol Season 8



  • dealsnet
    08-14 01:05 PM
    It is pure luck. It depends on where your file in the USCIS rack. They will take easy accessible file for approval. No specific criterea. Only thing is your PD must current. They will approve 2006 when 2001 PD still on their shelf.

    This is just my theory. When you don't have much information, you get to think of many theories and here is mine. I believe USCIS is approving direct employees of an organization. For example, they may be giving preference to Microsoft employee, rather than an employee of Patel and Patel INC. I know I may be wrong, but I am just pondering. How can someone explain a person with PD 05/03/2006 with RD 08/01/2007 has much preference over a person with PD 05/03/2006 with RD 07/20/2007? Provided that everything is approved(I-140, Name check etc) Am I missing something here? :confused::confused:

    People may post their answers, proving that I am wrong.





    american idol contestants season 8. The American Idol season 8
  • The American Idol season 8



  • NKR
    06-02 10:24 AM
    Kaiser.
    thx for replying . but I do not want both Visa on Oct1.

    My L1 ends sometime in mid September.
    My H1 would be effective only from Oct 1.
    So, during this time I will be out of status right ?

    So if I do my L1 Extension, I might solve the problem.
    But Will doing that affect the approved H1 ?

    Pls. help. thanks.

    It does seem that you will be out of status in the interim period. Can you go to your country on a vacation, come back on H1 and start your new job afresh?. If you can then I suggest you do that, if not I suggest you consult an attorney.





    2011 American Idol Season 8 american idol contestants season 8. American Idol season 8
  • American Idol season 8



  • BharatPremi
    09-08 05:51 PM
    Sad, No pun intended but USCIS is reciprocating the blunder what you made (Applying for US GC):rolleyes:



    more...


    american idol contestants season 8. Season 8 “American Idol”
  • Season 8 “American Idol”



  • shivarajan
    02-11 03:37 PM
    my advice (from my experience)..if u do USPS Priority (India postal employee deliver it for sure), and chances r high that u may receive it in OPENED, MISSING, LOST (part of docs) state (we had this multiple times from different locations)

    Strongly suggest NOT to use Priority unless u have had firsthand good experience!

    Using USPS express was little different, fast, and prompt (guess they use some special delivery layer) :mad:





    american idol contestants season 8. With American Idol kicking off
  • With American Idol kicking off



  • Eveready
    07-11 05:25 PM
    Thanks syed your post has been a great help.:)



    more...


    american idol contestants season 8. AMERICAN IDOL Se08Ep15 - Three Finalists Chosen Part 1/3
  • AMERICAN IDOL Se08Ep15 - Three Finalists Chosen Part 1/3



  • Pineapple
    07-17 06:48 PM
    This should inspire more people!

    I don't have words to show my gratitude and appreciation for IV team.

    ....

    To help in that area, I am making first time $500 contribution and then $20 per month.

    Thanks a lot IV!

    - Amit

    __________
    Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 15:46 GMT-07:00
    Google Order #900330157495295





    2010 The American Idol season 8 american idol contestants season 8. American Idol 8 Tour
  • American Idol 8 Tour



  • iam_amit
    02-20 05:47 PM
    Members,

    I need some help to act in right direction.

    In Oct -2008 my wife got H1B. She was on H4 before that. The employer is still searching client for her to start work. She has got no pay, as practically she never started work. She still have valid-H4 VISa till sept-2009.

    1) What is her current status H1B or H4?
    2) how long can she wait to search job, assuming if she does not get job in next 2-3 months, how long will be H1B status Valid.
    3) If she travels to india, will she has to get H1B stamped or she can re-enter on H4.
    4) What are the options to get her back on H4. I have to file my extension in sept-2009.

    Feedbacks, as highly appreciated.

    ~cheers



    more...


    american idol contestants season 8. The American Idol season 8
  • The American Idol season 8



  • arnab221
    11-02 12:42 PM
    There we go again .. So much Hoopla.. and then we are back to square one .. Thats Normal these days .





    hair American Idol season 8 american idol contestants season 8. Season 9#39;s quot;American Idolquot; Top
  • Season 9#39;s quot;American Idolquot; Top



  • uma001
    09-08 03:22 PM
    points mentioned in posts 2,3 4 and 5 are 100% correct.
    points mentioned in post 6 can be considered but companies wont agree for that, They wont accept the suggestions/points given by employee.
    Exactly same thing happened in my case. Our company prepared position description,posted ads and just before filing PERM,they said we got enough resumes and we found candidates. We cannot file green card. If economy improves after 6 months we will review the scenario and start the process all over again and I was schocked to hear that answer. They received 25 resumes for my position.

    Friends,
    Green card dream is over. Now it's the time to get back to India or other countries.



    more...


    american idol contestants season 8. America Idol Season 8.
  • America Idol Season 8.



  • username007
    06-27 11:21 AM
    My lawyer asked me to write my A# from my OPT card that I used in 1999-2000. According to him A# is assigend once for an individual and if you were assigned before you can continue to use that in future. Though I never used that in the past 7-8 years.

    My wife got an OPT card last month and we used A# from that card for her dependent I-485 application


    Is this information true?

    My 140 is pending and I don't have the A#. Can I use that from my OPT card?





    hot Season 8 “American Idol” american idol contestants season 8. American Idol: Season 8
  • American Idol: Season 8



  • Leo
    07-16 09:48 AM
    sounds great to me :)



    more...


    house American Idol Season 8. american idol contestants season 8. American Idol featured the
  • American Idol featured the



  • senk1s
    02-24 03:04 PM
    I have e-filed along with spouse new SSN#..no issues...

    When we sent cancel letter for ITIN,got a reply confirmation from IRS saying you can now use ssn# for tax filing purposes....


    HTH,

    webm: After how long (approx) did you receive the confirmation letter - we sent it out about 2 months ago





    tattoo With American Idol kicking off american idol contestants season 8. American Idol continues next
  • American Idol continues next



  • Macaca
    01-22 06:22 PM
    My company filed my (non-PERM) LC before I joined the company. I was on H1B with another organization. My LC was approved immediately after I joined the company.

    I don't know if there is a point at which the person should join the company that has already started processing his/her GC. I know that you can get GC before joining the company processing your GC; for example, if person is not in the country.

    All,

    Please help with contributions. If you have contributed, please help in contributions from other persons. Thanks.



    more...


    pictures AMERICAN IDOL Se08Ep15 - Three Finalists Chosen Part 1/3 american idol contestants season 8. American Idol Season 8;
  • American Idol Season 8;



  • newbee7
    07-05 12:53 AM
    Ombudsman had correctly predicted this fiasco back in June before the dates were made current:

    There will be severe consequences from rapid fluctuations in priority dates. If the priority date became current today, due to delayed USCIS processing and thus underutilization of visa numbers, some have predicted that within a few months as many as 500,000 to 750,000 individuals now residing in the United States under a temporary worker visa could apply for a green card. Additionally, DOL’s recent backlog elimination efforts, scheduled to be completed by September 30, 2007, are predicted to add 70,000 or more approved labor certifications yielding as many as 170,000 additional green card applications. As USCIS begins to complete these applications and request visa numbers from DOS, the 140,000 statutorily authorized visa numbers will be used. DOS then will be required to retrogress priority dates. Consequently, most applicants in this scenario will find themselves trapped where as they anticipated timely receipt of a green card, their wait exceeds seven or more years. In addition, all future employment-based green card applicants effectively would be barred from applying for many years.38

    http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/CISOMB_Annual%20Report_2007.pdf





    dresses American Idol: Season 8 american idol contestants season 8. the American Idol Season 8
  • the American Idol Season 8



  • gemini23
    08-02 01:06 PM
    GO with fedex. and stay away from DHL. my experience.

    I was wanted to know what is the best way to get something from India, please share if you had any experience.

    thanks



    more...


    makeup The American Idol season 8 american idol contestants season 8. American Idol Season 8.
  • American Idol Season 8.



  • hibhagya
    05-08 10:29 AM
    First thing i would try is call Immigration moderators and explain the situation and ask them some notes.
    Try to mixyour story with the notes and present to them.

    second option:
    Try to go through some threads and gain some knowledge about what they will ask and how to make it effective to listeners.

    I guess there is no issues even if they try to find any information about your employer or your self.They are not investiagting on you ,all they are doing is analyze the issues of immigration system.





    girlfriend American Idol continues next american idol contestants season 8. american-idol-auditions-izod-
  • american-idol-auditions-izod-



  • ashishgour
    04-24 10:00 AM
    Breaking news on http://www.immigration-law.com :

    04/24/2008: House Judiciary Immigration Subcommittee Hearing Today at 2:00 p.m. on "Wasted Visas, Growing Backlogs"

    * This is the first in a series of hearings on immigration reforms which the House is scheduled to hear hereon. For the list of witnesses and the testimonies, please stay tuned to this website.

    Does anyone has more insight to this. What we at IV can contribute to this hearing?


    Wednesday 04/30/2008 - 2:00 PM
    2141 Rayburn House Office Building
    Subcommittee on Immigration, Citizenship, Refugees, Border Security, and International Law
    Hearing on Wasted Visas, Growing Backlogs (http://judiciary.house.gov/oversight.aspx?ID=435)

    By Direction of the Chairman





    hairstyles America Idol Season 8. american idol contestants season 8. American Idol Season 8#39;s
  • American Idol Season 8#39;s



  • GCard_Dream
    10-09 04:10 PM
    I am not sure if you have done this already but if you have photoshop or any other photo editing software, just take your picture and do resize to 320 X 240. In photoshop, when I do image resize it gives me the new size option in inches and pixels. I pick pixels and specify 320X240 and bamm.. your image is ready. Let me know if that doesn't help.

    I have a hard time to adjust my photo to designated spec. I shrunked to 62kb but they did not take it and if I make it lesser, it won't be 320 x 240 pixels but less. I use regular digital camera. anybody help me how to do?





    dallasdude
    09-25 10:24 AM
    http://www.reason.com/images/07cf533ddb1d06350cf1ddb5942ef5ad.jpg

    Enjoy





    Sirisian
    08-28 03:27 PM
    I'd like to see a zombie and a zombie hunter smilie. That would be sweet. I'm still working on a smiley to enter.

    //Edit here...

    Actually can someone make this smaller? I'm not a very good pixel artist so I just shrunk a stargate and edited it so that the chevrons showed up. It's a little goa'uld standing at the gate with glowing eyes. Doesn't show up on my CRT. Someone with an LCD might be able to see it. Also the gate doesn't look pixelated like it should.

    http://www.kirupa.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=25&pictureid=103