barcelona fc messi

images Team: FC Barcelona barcelona fc messi. Leo Messi of FC Barcelona
  • Leo Messi of FC Barcelona



  • hebron
    06-23 08:25 AM
    Mine is the same company that applied for EB2 in the first place

    Thanks Jamesingham, Did you get your PERM approval? When you applied for EB2 with the same employer that filed your EB3, were your job descriptions atleast 50% different?

    Thanks.





    wallpaper Leo Messi of FC Barcelona barcelona fc messi. Official FC Barcelona print.
  • Official FC Barcelona print.



  • stillhowlong
    01-18 10:36 AM
    You can file 485 with either of the I140 as long as the position is open and the companies provide a letter stating the permanant nature of the job.

    For interfiling, one can request the priority date porting in any of these:
    - when you file the 2nd I140. You can send a copy of the first one and request to use that date.
    - when you file the 485, you can request to use the earlier priority date.
    - After you file 485, you can send a request to use the earlier priority date.
    In all these, you need a copy of the I140 approval notice. If there is no way to get the copy, you can possibly try with a copy of the receipt or a copy of the approval status from online - check with a lawyer.

    When you file the 485 or the 2nd I140, if the same A# is used, one may get the earliest priority date automatically as the previous poster has mentioned.

    Note: This is not a legal advice. Please consult a lawyer.

    Hi alvin, Thank you very much for detailed response. I am still confused as my question is if I file the new I140 from new employer and for some reason the date is not ported from current employer's I140 date, will I be able to file I485?, For your info, my I485 is not yet filed with uscis with current employer.

    Thanks
    SHL





    barcelona fc messi. lionel messi barcelona fc.
  • lionel messi barcelona fc.



  • simple1
    09-25 04:42 PM
    may not be eligible for 245(k)

    MurthyDotCom : Eligibility under Sections 245(i) & 245(k) for AOS (http://www.murthy.com/adjsta.html)


    Persons with a petition or LC filed after January 14, 1998, up to April 30, 2001 must also document that they were "physically present" in the U.S. as of December 21, 2000.


    not sure if follow 2 join is applicable here.
    http://georgetown.usembassy.gov/root/pdfs/consular-pdfs/follow-to-join-master-march-2008.pdf

    check with attorney immediatly.

    She is not out of status but you need to move fast (first 180 days) and talk to some good lawyer.
    In 2007 I had a long consultation with a lawyer and told about INS act 245(k)
    Google it.

    Furthermore. One of my co-worker was approved while his wife's case was not filled in 2007. they used 245(k) and there was no issue.





    2011 Official FC Barcelona print. barcelona fc messi. messi signed arcelona jersey
  • messi signed arcelona jersey



  • pappu
    09-22 02:07 PM
    I'd like to think it was our media campaign letters that did it :)

    Yes. We got a lot of interest from reporters due to the letters and press releases members sent. The credit for all media coverage goes to each and every member who participated in the media action item.



    more...


    barcelona fc messi. girlfriend Barcelona FC
  • girlfriend Barcelona FC



  • anuh1
    03-25 03:02 PM
    You need to go before filing labor in order to be eligible for one year extension.





    barcelona fc messi. messi barcelona fc.
  • messi barcelona fc.



  • qplearn
    09-30 05:38 PM
    You should be thankful you are even able to file for 485. There are so many of us here who have waited 4+ YEARS (and still waiting) for just their labor cerification from BECs. Even assuming they get their I-140 approved overnight, they need to wait another 3-4 YEARS before they can even FILE 485. So compared to that 4-5 months processing time to approve I-140 is a rounding error .. dont mean to defend USCIS or trivialize your problem, just giving you some perspective of in the larger context of this huge EB mess.

    I am really shocked to hear that. Why is it taking 4+ years to get a labor certification? I thought the PERM system solved this problem; I, of course, don't know much because my labor was approved via SHLC, and that takes 6 months.

    Is this included in our demands? I mean the ability to file for 485 even when labor is not approved? Sounds like it should be.



    more...


    barcelona fc messi. arcelona fc messi jersey.
  • arcelona fc messi jersey.



  • lskreddy
    11-19 11:00 AM
    I called USCIS and they said I could e-file. Thanks.





    2010 lionel messi barcelona fc. barcelona fc messi. Team: FC Barcelona
  • Team: FC Barcelona



  • aravi
    06-29 03:32 PM
    Hi - I haven't obtained a Schengen visa from the Swedish consulate, but have obtained one several times from the French consulate. I also had trouble obtaining exactly worded letters from my insurance company. The best option for these embassy visa requirements, for me, was to purchase one for $12-$14 from InsureMyVisa.com. They give you a letter as per exact requirements of whichever country's consulate you are applying at. Good luck!



    more...


    barcelona fc messi. FC Barcelona#39;s Lionel Messi of
  • FC Barcelona#39;s Lionel Messi of



  • bpadala
    05-18 01:37 PM
    I had the same question and I went with Joseph Kallabhat who was very diigent in answering the query for me. Please email him at joe@insvisa.com and he should respond back in couple of hrs

    Thanks alot





    hair messi signed arcelona jersey barcelona fc messi. Messi of FC Barcelona
  • Messi of FC Barcelona



  • prioritydate
    08-13 12:31 AM
    When India won its first Olympics individual medal, someone posted it on this site. People descended on that poor guy asking him to stick to the subject. Now where are those guys? Do I need to assume that they are not offended by this time?



    more...


    barcelona fc messi. The Barcelona attacked with
  • The Barcelona attacked with



  • golgappa
    08-17 09:03 PM
    Thanks to all for there replies





    hot girlfriend Barcelona FC barcelona fc messi. arcelona fc messi
  • arcelona fc messi



  • TeddyKoochu
    03-17 10:29 AM
    During my H-1B visa interview at the Delhi Consulate I was told that my Visa is approved but some additional documents are needed. A pink slip, 221(g), was given to me, I submitted all the documents same day. Its been a week and the online status shows 'case is being processed'. I also have a valid advanced parole and I am thinking of entering on AP if the 221(g) takes too long. My question is, the consulate still has my passport, will there be any issues if I ask my passport back? how long does it take to get the passport back? Will the passport be stamped for '221(g) in progress? what kind of issues I can have at the POE? Thanks in advance.

    Iam guessing that you are a research background person. Normally your case should get cleared in 2-3 weeks. They also look at your travel plans that you indicated on the DS forms (This used to be on DS-157, Iam not sure about DS160) and try to expedite before that. Keep checking the site for bi-weekly updates.



    more...


    house Messi training - FC Barcelona barcelona fc messi. Fc barcelona, 10 May 09
  • Fc barcelona, 10 May 09



  • gc_chahiye
    09-27 02:05 AM
    Actually, I don't think there really is a ROW is there? Isn't it just that 193 country columns isn't practical.

    actually as and when a country hits the 7% per-country limit or in general becomes a big consumer of visas, it gets its own column.

    China for instance has been in and out. In 1999 it was its own column, became part of ROW in 2002 and now again has its own column:
    http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1350.html

    Dominican Republic was there in 1995, but is now part of ROW:
    http://dosfan.lib.uic.edu/ERC/visa_bulletin/9502bulletin.html





    tattoo messi barcelona fc. barcelona fc messi. Laporta predicts Messi win
  • Laporta predicts Messi win



  • gk_2000
    01-04 11:36 PM
    Well you do have to give them some credit for restoring the balance with UK... Maybe this will be good time to bring up social security savings

    On another matter -- birthright citizenship.. there could be a window of opportunity to include provision against country limits, as both use country of birth as the criteria.



    more...


    pictures arcelona fc messi jersey. barcelona fc messi. house arcelona fc messi 2011.
  • house arcelona fc messi 2011.



  • gc1024
    07-17 04:53 PM
    D. JULY EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISA AVAILABILITY

    After consulting with Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Visa Office advises readers that Visa Bulletin #107 (dated June 12) should be relied upon as the current July Visa Bulletin for purposes of determining Employment visa number availability, and that Visa Bulletin #108 (dated July 2) is hereby withdrawn.

    The above has these two items.

    D. JULY EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISA AVAILABILITY

    After consulting with Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Visa Office advises readers that Visa Bulletin #107 (dated June 12) should be relied upon as the current July Visa Bulletin for purposes of determining Employment visa number availability, and that Visa Bulletin #108 (dated July 2) is hereby withdrawn.

    E. AUGUST EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISA AVAILABILITY

    All Employment-based preference categories are �Unavailable� for August. At this time, it is uncertain whether any numbers will be returned and can be reallocated at a future date. Until informed otherwise, all readers should assume that the categories will remain unavailable until October, which is the beginning of the new fiscal year.


    Is D applicable to those who filed earlier this month and E for those waiting to file?





    dresses arcelona fc messi barcelona fc messi. Barcelona player Lionel Messi
  • Barcelona player Lionel Messi



  • Almond
    07-13 01:00 PM
    Wow Wow Wow.
    Watch out..Before typing think.
    You are the Administrator of the site!!!
    I do understand the wild posts though

    What are you drinking, I think it's you who has to watch out. And how rude of you to tell someone else to think before they type, especially the administrator of the site. It looks to me like he did think before he typed all that and it makes perfect sense. You come on here and want to be a member, you live by their rules, whatever those rules may be, otherwise you're free to go somewhere else. Simple as that. It's their website, they do as they wish, you don't like it, good bye. "Watch out..Before typing think". You're hysterical.



    more...


    makeup FC Barcelona#39;s Lionel Messi of barcelona fc messi. Messi training - FC Barcelona
  • Messi training - FC Barcelona



  • perm2gc
    12-26 11:46 AM
    Pappu - thanks for the quick reply.

    The reason I asked - I got the impression that IV is for the "highly qualified" people. I know "highly qualified" is a subjective term. I did 3 yrs bachelors in commerce from India. I was not sure if I am "highly qualified" or not. Reading through a forum I came to know about the SKIL bill - which I don't think is for guys with my qualification.

    Is IV only pursuing SKIL bill or are there any other bills that would benefits people like me? If there are, then where can I read about those provisions? I want to browse though them and want to see if it would help my case.

    Thanks again for your help.
    IB
    Thank You for joining IV.SKIL bill may not be for you but the provisions in the SKIL bill has lot of benefits that will indirectly benefit you.IV is not organization for 4year degree or Nyear degree but for all.
    As you might be aware that you will be filing the your case under EB3 and we have many members with your scenario (including educational qualifications)So by being an active member on IV,you will have access to information that is hard to find.
    If you go through the IV agenda,if you will know more about the bills IV is pursuing.





    girlfriend Laporta predicts Messi win barcelona fc messi. arcelona fc messi 2010.
  • arcelona fc messi 2010.



  • sieger007
    05-27 02:07 AM
    Hi krishnam
    I too have got I140 Approved already in Sept 05.
    My concept was that once I140 is approved you are free. Employer cannot do anything.
    After 140 approval can employer do anything to jeopardize the GC Process.
    Anyway
    2005 140 is approved.
    2007 I left employer to work in non US Location. ( No US Income )
    Was in good terms with him though.
    2008- Re-joined him. and filed 485 in EB2. Its is pending .I got AP and EAD Already
    Now I dont know what to do . I was expecting my GC in 1 years time. Now EB2 has retrogressed vey badly. I dont know what do do.
    Currently I am back on my Prev. Employers H1 since 2008 . I have EAD and AP in hand. If I leave him and get a full time job ( which is preferred ) implicty invoking AC21 can he mess up my GC ?
    Can you throw some light about how this works ?
    Basically MY BIG PROBLEM is I might have to fight divorce case in India. So I want to plan something so I DON'T loose my job prospects in US ( I am overqualified for most jobs in my niche - Masters from US , and about 30+ Prof Certifications ) so getting it wont be problematic if laws remains same. If laws change to force shutdown of all H1b contracting , then I have NO Choice but roll over to a FT job invoking AC21.
    PLEASE KINDLY ADVISE ME
    Thanks
    Sam





    hairstyles The Barcelona attacked with barcelona fc messi. arcelona fc messi 2011.
  • arcelona fc messi 2011.



  • vicks_don
    11-07 02:48 PM
    Inform the school that you have changed your status to H1 from F1 and need not take class. If needed provide them the H1 approval. Most people forget to inform school and the school will record sevis violation on you which will provide problems at stamping and port of entry.
    This is based on my friends experience.





    eb3retro
    03-16 10:17 AM
    Thank you very much for your post. I am in identical situation and planning to use AP to travel to India. Your post gives me some confidence to travel.


    you are welcome jungalee..dont worry, you will be very fine.





    qualified_trash
    01-01 12:03 AM
    provided u workout with the employer that they don't cancel the 140 after u move or u cannot port the priority date ....

    this is not true. you can port the I 140 even if the employer has USCIS cancel the I140.

    you CANNOT port PD from an approved I140 if I140 was revoked due to fraud.