blonde hair with brown fringe

images Hot Fringe Long londe blonde hair with brown fringe. black hair blonde fringe
  • black hair blonde fringe



  • meridiani.planum
    08-15 09:31 PM
    Hi Mods, I am new to the forum so in case I asked this in the wrong section then do pardon me.

    I am currently working on L1 visa and had applied for H1 visa for fiscal 2010. I did file the visa via a consultant based in ease coast. Now, i got an email 8 days back from CRIS that there was a RFE against my application.
    And finally, earlier today I got another email from my consultant that my visa was denied.

    My consultant says that he never received any RFE request from USCIS and all he got was a random rejection PDF from them (he in-fact says that I wasn't the only one ... he got 5 more denials today without getting the RFE)

    My question to you folks is :
    - Can he be lying and trying to cover-up the fact that he never bothered to respond back (even though the RFE came 2 months back)
    - Can this actually happen (that RFE doesn't get delivered at all) ??
    - He says he has asked the attorney to appeal further. Would that help. Also, how would I know if this guy has actually appealed or just gave another false assurance.
    - Also what are my chances getting a H1B via the appeal route ?

    Thanks in advance

    the quota is not filled. Try looking for another job and sponsorer asap!





    wallpaper black hair blonde fringe blonde hair with brown fringe. that long londe hair with
  • that long londe hair with



  • TeddyKoochu
    10-26 02:32 PM
    Thanks all who replied to my thread. I am contacting Air France regarding this transit crap. I will post my experience on this forum, when I get answer from Airline.

    One thing is for sure, I will never again travel by Air france, BA and Lufthansa.

    Dear friend I would recommend you to contact the consulate by email, because all rules are always subject to change, that way you can be sure!





    blonde hair with brown fringe. images londe hair fringe.
  • images londe hair fringe.



  • thakurrajiv
    11-10 12:22 PM
    I entered US using AP on this Sunday from Chicago.
    AP and passport were enough. They did ask for old H1 stamp which was on my older expired passport. So I will add :
    carry older passports if any.

    I also carried I-485 notice and EAD but was not asked for it.





    2011 that long londe hair with blonde hair with brown fringe. long rown blonde hair
  • long rown blonde hair



  • GCBoy786
    09-11 03:44 PM
    As there is high probability that our cases might be in the same batch and might be processed on same day, please update in this thread if you hear anything. I will also do the same.



    more...


    blonde hair with brown fringe. hair Brown Hair Full Fringe
  • hair Brown Hair Full Fringe



  • krishnam70
    05-01 05:10 PM
    Thanks for your reply. I am getting the affidavits from my parents, as well as from blood relatives. However, I have been also asked to provide government document stating why mother's name is absent on birth certificate. I am trying to figure out any government law (currently checking births and deaths act of 1969), which can state that name of head-of-household is sufficient for birth certificates. My birth certificate also mentions the Births and Deaths Rules of 1972 of West Bengal, however, I can't locate an online document. If I have to get a statement from court, does anybody have any idea about what would be the template?

    Thanks.

    This is a trickier one. I guess it could be a simple omission on the part of the hospital or municipal authorities. It sucks. May be you can get some kind of 'letter' from the hospital where you were born that it was an omission on their part. You may also apply to the municipal administration to issue you a fresh certificate having both your parents names in the certificate / issue you a letter stating that the name was not furnished by the hospital or not recorded in their records. I am not sure if any of the fellow IVians faced such an issue.

    check if you do something like this. There should be a way out
    http://en.allexperts.com/q/Indian-Law-1798/2009/3/name-correction-birth-certificate.htm
    http://en.allexperts.com/q/Indian-Law-1798/Name-Problem-Birth-Certificate.htm
    http://en.allexperts.com/q/Indian-Law-1798/Change-names-parents-birth.htm


    http://en.allexperts.com/sitesearch.htm?terms=birth+certificate&cnl=Indian-Law-1798&Action.x=0&Action.y=0

    - cheers
    kris





    blonde hair with brown fringe. londe hair with lowlights.
  • londe hair with lowlights.



  • njboy
    01-18 01:38 PM
    I didnt mean 485 denial even though the subject of post says so, I meant LCA denial, or 140 denial, but most of you are seeing from your own narrow perspective where you have EAD, and have i-140 approved and have already gone through labor cert. But what about people who are just starting the PERM process..? Comeon they are part of our community too..



    more...


    blonde hair with brown fringe. Short Straight Brown
  • Short Straight Brown



  • ssterian01
    07-05 01:33 PM
    Thanks a lot, prem_goel.
    I will probably have to change emplyers based on EAD and lose my H1B status and she will lose her H4. Before that, I intend to put her into ESL(English as a Second Language) school to get her an F1 visa so she can stay inside US until I get my I485 approved

    I read eveywhere and talked briefly to my lawyer about it and he had no objections and didn't raise any red flags so I assumed it would be fine to proceed with F1 plan.
    Now I have to give a second thought I guess. I will go to my lawyer and try to get all the answers.

    I understand the risks involved with me getting the I485 denied. I heard there are very low. Also, I read that adding F1 to I485 app is allowed and usual procedure, are you sure it might be rejected ? (my wife entered as H4 in the country, then will go on F1). I know there is always a chance to get denied.

    How big would the combined risks be to get screwed here (wither 485 denied or F1 spouse not added on I485)? Like very low, low, medium or likely ? :)

    Thanks a bunch





    2010 images londe hair fringe. blonde hair with brown fringe. Hot Fringe Long londe
  • Hot Fringe Long londe



  • mbawa2574
    07-17 05:55 PM
    Thanks Rep Lofgren for all your efforts for our cause.



    more...


    blonde hair with brown fringe. Comes in 5 colors: Blonde,
  • Comes in 5 colors: Blonde,



  • pappu
    04-30 11:32 AM
    Please be careful what you post on the forums.
    Immigrationvoice strongly opposes anything that violates the laws of the country. I deleted one of the posts on this thread. Our forums are visited by all kinds of people. We even had lawmaker offices and reporters viewing our website. Senior members are requested to be vigilant and report any post that harms the interest of the organization and community. Senior members should also immediately respond to any such posts so that the discussion is not continued further. Thanks.





    hair long rown blonde hair blonde hair with brown fringe. Her hair color is medium rown
  • Her hair color is medium rown



  • roseball
    07-20 05:47 PM
    This is news to me also. Once my current H1 expires I'm also planning to work on EAD and change to H4. One attorney adviced me to do that so that in case something happens to our I-485, I'll be on H4 and be still on status in this country to appeal for an MTR.

    Another attorney told me to just work on EAD, no need to file H4 but I can if that will give me a peace of mind.

    But what this attorney described here make sense too. If working on EAD invalidates H1, it should invalidate H4 also. But then again like the OP said I have known people who were on H4 and started working when they got EAD and extended their H4.

    Is it different in case its the beneficiary of the I485 thats moving to H4?
    Saloni, have you gotten any more info and could you please provide the link to the memo you are talking about?

    The reason why this is a grey area is because USCIS has no means of tracking whether you maintained a valid H4 status (did not work) or used your EAD (put EAD info in form I-9)from your pending I-485. So they keep extending your H4 status whenever it is requested as a supplement to primary beneficiary's H1 extension. But as with any other case, its always upto the applicant to prove his or her valid immigration status in the country. As far as the rules go, you can either be on H4 status and not work, or work on EAD and be in AOS status. Hope this helps...



    more...


    blonde hair with brown fringe. 2010 Blonde Hair On Top Brown
  • 2010 Blonde Hair On Top Brown



  • RDB
    08-28 04:37 PM
    Yes, am planning to do this.

    we recently received 1 year EAD. I called USCIS regarding incorrect Validity period. They told me the send the I765 form again along with original EAD for fixing it.

    Anybody doing this?





    hot hair Brown Hair Full Fringe blonde hair with brown fringe. light rown hair full fringe.
  • light rown hair full fringe.



  • gc_kosam
    06-02 04:11 PM
    Thanks

    What is the basis for the answers? Please provide some reference.

    I thought that answer to
    Q1: Yes they need to re do I-140
    Q2 : Regular timeframe


    Guru's can some one give your thoughts to my 2 question (here I am posting my 1st post again for the reference):

    My employer filed my I 485 last year during July visa bulletin under EB3. My I 140 is already approved from the same employer. Now my employer is planning to apply for EB2 labor. My queries are

    1) Once my EB2 labor gets approved, Do they have to file new I 140 again (OR) can they use the approved I 140 (EB3) to port my PD to EB2 application

    2) If they apply for new EB2 140...does this invalidate my approved EB3 140 ???

    3) If they have to file I 140 again for EB2...is this I 140 goes through the regular time frames (12months) (OR) since my EB3 140 is already approved my EB2 140 gets approved faster.



    more...


    house hairstyles londe hair fringe. blonde hair with brown fringe. shuld i dye my fringe
  • shuld i dye my fringe



  • jliechty
    June 17th, 2006, 08:17 PM
    Great photos, Antonio. It's hard for me to pick a favorite. :cool:





    tattoo londe hair with lowlights. blonde hair with brown fringe. Long Blonde Hair Fringe.
  • Long Blonde Hair Fringe.



  • pbojja
    05-21 12:03 PM
    Has anybody in this group(i.e. whose I-140 was transferred to TSC from NSC recently) seen any movements in their case? I am in the same boat, I-140 filed May'07 at NSC and moved to TSC in Apr'08. I saw one more related thread but haven't seen any approvals recently.
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18566
    Please do update if you have any recent updates. Thank you

    Looks like all the transfer cases are placed seperately and will not be touched for a while , My case was transfered to TSC on April 7th 08 and RD : July 5 th 07 . No word from TSC .. Not sure what we can do , more than a year of waiting for 140 approval ...God only can help us



    more...


    pictures Short Straight Brown blonde hair with brown fringe. Clip-on FRINGE Bang Hair piece
  • Clip-on FRINGE Bang Hair piece



  • indyanguy
    01-14 09:14 PM
    Thanks for all the replies.

    All big cities have MIT Enterprise Forum chapters, you can meet and network with a lot of accomplished people there. There are plenty volunteer opportunities.

    ampudhukode- I have sent you a PM.





    dresses light rown hair full fringe. blonde hair with brown fringe. Blonde hair Straight Long Teen
  • Blonde hair Straight Long Teen



  • like_watching_paint_dry
    07-25 10:30 AM
    We should send flowers to her with a personally written thank you note.

    Not flowers ... any other time, an emphatic YES.

    But we just used flowers as a sarcastic "Thank You, USCIS" .... so it is not the best idea ... just a note of Thanks, email or letter - to let her know we are grateful for her stance. It is important that we acknowledge the efforts of people who work to help us.



    more...


    makeup Comes in 5 colors: Blonde, blonde hair with brown fringe. hairstyles londe hair fringe.
  • hairstyles londe hair fringe.



  • gcdreamer05
    02-03 01:53 PM
    fairy angel, there is a very kind and helpful person called "angry white male" a.k.a "Matt krusse" a.k.a "curry lover", please PM/Phone/Fax/Email this person and he will help you....

    He may even get you a job....... :p





    girlfriend Long Blonde Hair Fringe. blonde hair with brown fringe. Long Brown Fringe
  • Long Brown Fringe



  • rolrblade
    07-20 01:29 PM
    My attorney said e-notice is fine and applied.
    but in enotice it is written

    Please note that this e-mail message is being sent as a
    courtesy and cannot be used as evidence of nonimmigrant
    status. Nor can this message be used as evidence to procure
    an immigrant visa


    I am worried if my packages comes back after aug 17?

    read carefully to what Superdude wrote...... your answre is in there.

    To file I-485 you need a I-140 RECEIPT NOTICE. You dont need an approved I-140 to file 485. If you attached your I-140 receipt notice then you are fine.





    hairstyles 2010 Blonde Hair On Top Brown blonde hair with brown fringe. images light rown hair full
  • images light rown hair full



  • SSNN
    04-16 04:13 PM
    Should we wait until my PD becomes current, to try to link our aplications? Is that necessary? Is there any danger that my husband's 485 application might get lost if USCIS denies our request to link his case to mine now since my PD is not current?

    Don't know if this matters, but just this week, I got a RFE for employment verification. We have now sent necessary documents as requested by the dept.





    gctest
    10-04 04:03 PM
    wow.. u are making it personal... are u sure you wanna take it there?


    I think i am not the first one to receive approval on a saturday... countless people have gotten that in the past. Come out of your mobile home and do some research before you make a statement like that.



    Good, USCIS is working on saturday for you. You are lying again like you did for your visa?





    anilsal
    06-29 04:30 PM
    most of the Schengen consulates (Germany, France, Switzerland, Norway etc) are being forced into performing biometrics (aka fingerprinting) before issuing visas. This is going to be another hurdle before you actually are issued a Schengen visa. At least the consulate lady I talked to recently was not looking forward to the biometric requirement. Not sure when the requirement kicks in.

    If you want to get UK visa, you are anyway required to do fingerprints similar to your EAD/485 FP at the USCIS centres. So this exercise will be followed by other consulates.

    With the airlines suffering, I am wondering if there will be any respite to their woes.