blood on dance floor band

images Blood on the Dance Floor) blood on dance floor band. lood on the dance floor es
  • lood on the dance floor es



  • hpandey
    03-16 12:53 PM
    expect an RFE in a month or two. Also fill in your profile to help others...

    Guruji - Can you please predict something about my GC application too :D





    wallpaper lood on the dance floor es blood on dance floor band. I LOVE The Band Blood On The
  • I LOVE The Band Blood On The



  • Jelena
    07-14 07:16 AM
    Regardless of the nature of the outcome from USCIS, I think we should all take 5-10 minutes out of our busy lives and all the "predicting" and dash off a quick note of thanks to Congresswoman Lofgren

    Couldn't agree more. I will be sending her a personal Thank You card today. Flowers might not be quite appropriate, especially so shortly after the recent "flower campaign". :)





    blood on dance floor band. on the Dance Floor (not
  • on the Dance Floor (not



  • GCBy3000
    12-09 10:14 AM
    If they do this retroactively, I hope they retro to 500 years back. Everyone from the congress and the president should deport their ass from where their ancestor's came from.

    Its not just any Mark Krikorian, its our beloved 'bigot/racist Mark' - please make sure you always use that prefix or he will be very upset. He's already pissed that anytime the CIS' news releases are picked up by the newspapers/TV, they apparently describe CIS as merely an organization that wants 'stricter immigration' and deliberately leave out their illustrious founding by a courageous racist John Tanton. So - in confusion, ladys, jellyspoons , julia preston, nytimes et all - don't piss off our CIS ppl or they will deport your ass to wherever it came from! And don't think just because you were born here that you are safe cos there's a bill in the works that strips birthright citizenship retroactively!





    2011 I LOVE The Band Blood On The blood on dance floor band. BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR:
  • BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR:



  • factoryman
    06-18 05:54 PM
    Remember, everthing copy. Nothing Original. don't send your original I-94, but a copy.

    Hi, Guys,

    My attorney just emailed me a list of items he needs from me for filing 485. The list is surprisingly short. Is this package really sufficient?

    ******requested for 485 filing*************
    For your wife:

    1. Marriage certificate, w/English translation
    2. Birth certificate w/ English translation
    3. Biographical information page, and date of issuance/expiration page, from current passport
    4. Copy of her current visa
    5. Copies of other US visas you have had
    6. Current I-94 card
    7. Passport entry stamp from last entry into the United States
    8. Six (6) passport photos

    For you:

    1. Birth certificate, w/ English translation
    2. Six (6) passport photos
    3. Last two (2) paycheck stubs
    **********************************************

    *medical exam forms also asked separately.

    My condition: filing with current employer. I-140 was recently approved.

    Thanks alot.

    :cool:



    more...


    blood on dance floor band. I have got to say, this and
  • I have got to say, this and



  • ujjvalkoul
    02-28 12:37 PM
    You should be fine. Not only you filed your extension on time (so the approval should apply retroactively, more likely that's the USCIS mistake), but two law provisions protect you:
    1) 8 C.F.R. section 274A.12(b)(20) - An H1B holder whose employer has filed a new H1B petition to extend the stay (through the current employer - NOT a job change) can work for up to 240 days based upon the pending H1B petition;
    2) 8 U.S.C. 1255(k) allows you to adjust status even if you worked without authorization for not more than 180 days.

    Oh, yes, I've had a similar RFE for my dependants to show continuous H4 status so it's not unusual.
    canu post the USCIS link for these 2 laws





    blood on dance floor band. Blood On The Dance Floor
  • Blood On The Dance Floor



  • Cherry2006
    06-28 12:25 PM
    Guys...Thanks for the suggestions .

    I am planning to stay back for 1 more month ,i.e till end of July and try for a project. As it is near to impossible to get a H1 Transfer without a project, I would like to hold on for H1 Transfer for now. If l can manage to get a project ..say in 3rd or 4th week of July, can I be able to get a H1 Transfer approved without any issues or RFEs. My last paycheck was issued for the week ending June 28th, 2009. So I can provide a Paystub of only a prior month, if I apply for possible H1 Transfer. Will this be good enough .

    Please advise whether staying for 1 more month after H1 Termination should be fine or not, from the perspective of Job Searching and H1 Transfer.



    more...


    blood on dance floor band. If you LOVE Blood on the dance
  • If you LOVE Blood on the dance



  • stillhowlong
    01-18 10:36 AM
    You can file 485 with either of the I140 as long as the position is open and the companies provide a letter stating the permanant nature of the job.

    For interfiling, one can request the priority date porting in any of these:
    - when you file the 2nd I140. You can send a copy of the first one and request to use that date.
    - when you file the 485, you can request to use the earlier priority date.
    - After you file 485, you can send a request to use the earlier priority date.
    In all these, you need a copy of the I140 approval notice. If there is no way to get the copy, you can possibly try with a copy of the receipt or a copy of the approval status from online - check with a lawyer.

    When you file the 485 or the 2nd I140, if the same A# is used, one may get the earliest priority date automatically as the previous poster has mentioned.

    Note: This is not a legal advice. Please consult a lawyer.

    Hi alvin, Thank you very much for detailed response. I am still confused as my question is if I file the new I140 from new employer and for some reason the date is not ported from current employer's I140 date, will I be able to file I485?, For your info, my I485 is not yet filed with uscis with current employer.

    Thanks
    SHL





    2010 on the Dance Floor (not blood on dance floor band. Blood on the Dance Floor)
  • Blood on the Dance Floor)



  • gc28262
    06-27 10:48 AM
    Hi,
    I have been out of client project after May 15th 2009. I work for a major Consulting company and have been on Bench since then. Got laid off on June 22nd 2009 due to lack of work in these tough times. For the past 5 weeks, I have tried to find a project through various job sites and could not succeed to get even one client interview due to various reasons. One major reason being Billing Rate, which was not fine with my previous employer.

    I am aware that my current stay is not legal anymore and have to wind up things here and leave US at the earliest. I would be getting my last paycheck till this week(June 26th 2009).
    Not sure how much more time it will take for me to get a job. Can anyone advise how long can I stay here to find a project/job(if lucky to get one soon) and be able to transfer my H1 without any issues.

    Please advise as I am in dilemma to stay in USA and try for 1 more month or go back to India at the earliest to find a job there, though the situation is bad there too.

    Please refer to Murthy site link here

    http://www.murthy.com/news/UDtermh1.html

    Q4.Can I apply for a status other than H1B if I am being laid off?

    A. In certain circumstances, an H1B employee may be able to apply for another status. There are a number of different options. Depending on a person's individual circumstances, one may qualify for one of these categories.

    Viable options may include F-1 (student status), H-4 or F-2 (dependent of an H1B or F-1 spouse, respectively) and B-2 (tourist) or B-1 (business status). While such a changecould help one stay in status, it is important to ensure that the eligibility criteria are met for whichever status one opts. INS has confirmed that a laid-off H1B worker may apply for a visitor�s visa in order to look for employment. However, a person who is on a status other than an H1B may no longer be able to enjoy the benefits of H1B portability and will be subject to the H-1 cap. This may be the only available option if the applicant's I-94 is expiring, but should not be done without a full understanding of the legal and other consequences.



    more...


    blood on dance floor band. lood on floors fan page Blood+on+the+dance+floor+dahvie+vanity+age
  • lood on floors fan page Blood+on+the+dance+floor+dahvie+vanity+age



  • kaisersose
    07-28 09:52 AM
    I came to USA on L1A through company A in February,2008 and working on L1 A till date.My I-94 is valid till feb,2011.

    I filed H1B through company B in April,2007 in India and got approved petition in August,2007. That approved petiton is with my company B in USA.I have not gone for H1 B stamping.

    Now I want to switch to H1 B in USA.I was told by my friends that,I can work on H1 B with my approved H1 petition.and I need not to go for H1B stamping.
    I need to get visa stamped only if I goto India and to come back USA.

    Can I work directly on my H1B petition with out stamping visa?

    Incase, stamping is required, Shall I go to canada/Mexico for H1 B visa stamping.

    Can I come back to USA with my L1 visa from canada/Mexico incase H1 b visa not issued? or shall I need to go back to India from Canada/mexico it self?


    It depends on the type of H-1 approval you have.

    1. If it was applied as COS, then it will have an I-94 attached to it. This means on Oct 01, your status will change from L to H and you can no longer work for your L employer.

    2. If it was approved as "visa to be issued abroad", then it is not valid until you get a H visa stamped at some Consulate.





    hair BLOOD ON THE DANCE FLOOR: blood on dance floor band. Blood on the Dance Floor.
  • Blood on the Dance Floor.



  • pd_recapturing
    06-20 05:35 PM
    I am confused. I have I 140 approval copy but it does not have A# in it. I know lots of people who have approved I 140 and they have A# in it. Please let me know what should I do in this case?



    more...


    blood on dance floor band. Blood On the Dance Floor
  • Blood On the Dance Floor



  • pappu
    06-11 12:12 PM
    Reno_john,
    You are spamming the forum with the same post complaining. If you have specific questions, call us/email us or PM us.
    Do not spam the forums. This is a warning.





    hot I have got to say, this and blood on dance floor band. Blood On The Dancefloor?
  • Blood On The Dancefloor?



  • sk.aggarwal
    03-25 03:17 PM
    You need to go before filing labor in order to be eligible for one year extension.

    I do not agree with this. H1 extension is allowed if perm is filled one year before completion of 6 year on H1 + any recapture time.



    more...


    house dance floor that night. blood on dance floor band. lood on the dance floor band
  • lood on the dance floor band



  • Ramba
    09-25 07:40 PM
    :) Ramba, I agree, but CBP issues I-94 based on passport expiry date. then what do you do ?

    Let's say if you have a visa till dec 2010 and passport expires by june 2010. If you go out of country now and enter US again, they will issue I-94 till june 2010 only. Now a days Port of Entry CBP are careful in issuing I-94 till the expiry of the passport (not till the visa end date).

    You are right. You don't need to renew the passport, if you are not planing to travel (planning to leave USA and come back). :)Even you can through your expired PP in waste bin after making a copy for records, if you dont want to leave USA.





    tattoo Blood On The Dance Floor blood on dance floor band. Blood on the dance floor new
  • Blood on the dance floor new



  • jetr
    08-27 12:25 PM
    Can you please Post the Dates of when you applied for I-140 & when you were APPROVED.
    Thx

    140 Applied - 10/18/2007
    140 Approved - 08/02/2008
    H1 6 yr expiry - 03/23/2009



    more...


    pictures If you LOVE Blood on the dance blood on dance floor band. Blood on The Dance Floor
  • Blood on The Dance Floor



  • snhn
    10-23 05:30 PM
    no finger print notice either. But I have heard that take a couple of weeks after the EAD and AP approvals. Some of them got them before the AP approvals came. its weired how they work..





    dresses Blood On The Dancefloor? blood on dance floor band. If you LOVE Blood on the dance
  • If you LOVE Blood on the dance



  • TereDwarKhadaJogi
    08-27 04:15 PM
    Two year EAD as well, for my spouse and I...EB3 I-140 Pending, since May 07.



    more...


    makeup lood on floors fan page Blood+on+the+dance+floor+dahvie+vanity+age blood on dance floor band. dance floor that night.
  • dance floor that night.



  • agiridhar
    01-28 02:07 PM
    from dallas.





    girlfriend Blood on the dance floor new blood on dance floor band. Blood On The Dance Floor
  • Blood On The Dance Floor



  • perm2gc
    11-07 06:36 PM
    Thank you for the response, the course is very expensive and I dont have that much money. Its an MBA course and I am in software field there wont be any justifiable CPT I guess..Also, there was an RFE generated during H-1 processing asking for my status in between times. I sent I-20 to the INS and then only my H1 was approved.

    What kind of tough questions you think they can ask?? I am very new to all these and do not have much knowlege but only thing i did is try to maintain status legally..is there anything wrong that I did??
    if you abandon the course..then the VO will know that to maintain status only you have enrolled into the course..then your case may be denied ...Try to talk to your HOD and explain your situation..He/She will guide you ....Try to consult lawyers like murthy or rajiv khanna or try to PM admins if our free lawyer services can help you.





    hairstyles Blood On the Dance Floor blood on dance floor band. Blood on the Dance Floor
  • Blood on the Dance Floor



  • ricky26
    03-14 10:24 AM
    As long as you have valid H1/H4 stamping in your passport you can travel in/out of the country freely.

    H and L visa's are exempt from having AP as long as they have stamp in their passport.





    smsthss
    07-02 10:16 AM
    I just spoke to my attorney. He told me that he also have the same information that we guys know. He told he is on top of this (keeping track of the developments). He also told me according to him..that the revised july visa need not necessarily come out on 2nd or 3rd. it may be now or mid july. He also told me..there might not even be a revised bulletin. Nobody is sure. He told he is tryin to rush in his applications. Told me..mine was going out today.





    camarasa
    07-13 06:22 PM
    Why does everyone think it can only be something that the USCIS has the power/authority to act on by themselves. It's been almost two weeks since this fiasco started and they may have been meeting with the right people to put something together.