cartoon girl farmer

images pictures a cartoon girl ) down.. cartoon girl farmer. cartoon girl farmer. Cartoon of a Flying Saucer
  • Cartoon of a Flying Saucer



  • GC109
    06-22 02:53 AM
    I'm the first one to have the GC processed in my company. The process was started sometime in Dec 2006 and most likely my attorney would file PERM Labor in this week. Will USCIS consider auditing in my case as I'm the first one in my company? Any ideas? The company is like 2-3 years old. Please let me know your thoughts.

    My employer is from California..which center it belongs to? Chicago or Atlanta?





    wallpaper Cartoon of a Flying Saucer cartoon girl farmer. cartoon girl farmer. Outlined Farmer Girl Holding A
  • cartoon girl farmer. Outlined Farmer Girl Holding A



  • 10dulkar
    02-28 07:18 AM
    Per RFE for I485 they want the proof of Employment Authorization in US starting 12th April 2004 to present.

    I was going thru my all the I-797 approvals for myself and I found that there is a discontinuity in one of the old approval notice.


    WAC-01-XXX-XXXXX 07/15/2001 - 04/05/2004
    WAC-04- XXX-XXXXX 04/30/2004 - 01/18/2005 (This approval start after 25 days)

    But the extension petition was filed prior to expiration of WAC-01-XXX-XXXXX on 17th Dec. 2003. Approval notice has the receive date of 17th Dec 2003.

    Could this gap be a issue, That is why they are asking starting 12th April 2004?

    Per my Lawyer, no need to worry because the extension petition was filed before the expiration of other.

    Please advice.

    VS

    what is your PD, catagory and country please?





    cartoon girl farmer. 2011 funny cartoon farmer boy. cartoon girl farmer. funny cartoon farmer boy
  • 2011 funny cartoon farmer boy. cartoon girl farmer. funny cartoon farmer boy



  • bikram_das_in
    04-20 09:48 AM
    Immigration reform is for all.....

    1) Path to citizenship for undocumented workers
    2) Relief to backlogged EB/FB immigration - pork for us
    3) Foolproof border security and enforcement of immigration law - pork for Antis

    So it's a win win for everybody. We should support this march and show our solidarity to CIR.





    2011 cartoon girl farmer. Outlined Farmer Girl Holding A cartoon girl farmer. cartoon girl farmer. Farmer Cartoon Ad; Farmer Cartoon Ad. anilsal
  • cartoon girl farmer. Farmer Cartoon Ad; Farmer Cartoon Ad. anilsal



  • kumarc123
    11-06 01:57 PM
    [QUOTE=gc_on_demand;300813]http://money.cnn.com/2008/11/06/news/economy/new_day_on_Capitol_Hill/index.htm

    Also no of other sites are also pointing a lame duck session in Nov. Senate and house will meet on Nov 17th for something. Pelosi is arguing for new economy bill..

    Should we start active compaign for HR 5882. I think still we are in same year and we have at end of Committee. Senate has also same version of bill..

    Core : Please update if thinking to start campaign for this one. Lots of economist also suggesting to give gc to legal immigrants so they can buy house.

    Please post yout thoughts.[/QUOTE

    Not a bad idea, we can request for increase in the availability of green card numbers, as their are a lot of immigrants who are waiting to be potential home buyers, only obstacle in their path is a lack of green card.

    Well we can come with a list of some senators we can call, and send numerous fax letters to Pelosi's office. How about we call and send a fax our degree copy and our letter.


    Guys this is our golden chance, I request you all to please treat this matter with assertiveness.


    Thanks



    more...


    cartoon girl farmer. cartoon girl farmer. Guest Blogger
  • cartoon girl farmer. Guest Blogger



  • varshadas
    11-08 12:25 PM
    I am not sure how you are seeing 14000 EB3 visa in totals. If you look at the table that says India, there are approx 8000 visas or so around Dec 02 for India alone. In addition, I believe the country quota is 7% and not 10% but I could be mistaken on that.

    Since you would get approx 3000 EB3 visa's every year, that is why the PD is not moving.





    cartoon girl farmer. cartoon girl farmer.
  • cartoon girl farmer.



  • Janisaris
    10-30 04:37 PM
    Please call
    1-800-375-5283 options 1-2-2-6-2-2-1.

    Dial the extensions in sequence with a gap of 2 seconds...

    Good Luck !!

    Did you receive them from NSC (LIN?) . Where did you get your I140 approved?



    more...


    cartoon girl farmer. cartoon girl farmer.
  • cartoon girl farmer.



  • MetteBB
    05-12 02:07 AM
    Why thank you! Looks nice and fresh doesnt it? Like you just wanna take a big bite out of them. :drool:


    /mette





    2010 2011 funny cartoon farmer boy. cartoon girl farmer. funny cartoon farmer boy cartoon girl farmer. pictures a cartoon girl ) down.. cartoon girl farmer.
  • pictures a cartoon girl ) down.. cartoon girl farmer.



  • enggr
    12-17 10:56 AM
    Hi,
    What's the Maximum amount of money the parents of a h1b person can carry from US to India when they are returning after a visit on B1 visa? I heard it should be a dollar less than $10,000 per person. Somebody told me its $10,000 per party. Please answer this.
    So if father & mother both are traveling back from US to India can they carry $9999 each in their hands while traveling through air? It will be $19,998 total for the party in total
    While coming to US I heard you don't have to declare the money/currency you are bringing as long as they don't exceed $10,000. So if they are taking most of that money back along with some extra cash (total < 10k per person) is it safe to avoid any questions/complications with US TSA/ CBP?
    Have anybody got into problems or delays?
    I just want to have the right information handy just in case.
    Please help by sharing the right answer. Thanks in advance



    more...


    cartoon girl farmer. cartoon girl farmer. Farmer+in+the+dell+cartoon; Farmer+in+the+dell+cartoon
  • cartoon girl farmer. Farmer+in+the+dell+cartoon; Farmer+in+the+dell+cartoon



  • sidd_k2002
    02-11 07:46 PM
    eyeswe:
    Thanks for your detail explanation. I dont have any siblings in India, and i am an alone child. Regarding my savings, i have been a full time employee of the company for which i work since i was on my CPT and now as i am on my OPT. Now the question to me is that since i have about 16k dollars in my saving account right now, should i sponsor them based on my OPT or should i just remit all the amount back to india back into my fathers account, and ask him to self sponsor him.
    I have heard that the visa officer does ask you about the transactions that are fairly big and failry recent ones. Woudnt it create a further doubt if i transfer this savings back to my fathers account, and be in more problem.
    Please Guys , if you can share your advice here, it would be really helpful for me here. I really dont want my parents visa to get rejected the third time.
    Sidd





    hair cartoon girl farmer. Farmer Cartoon Ad; Farmer Cartoon Ad. anilsal cartoon girl farmer. Cartoon: PIG FARMER GREY
  • Cartoon: PIG FARMER GREY



  • Since1997
    08-13 11:24 AM
    Couple of Jul 2nd filers got receipts - as per murthy forum members.....



    more...


    cartoon girl farmer. funny and cute cartoon girl.
  • funny and cute cartoon girl.



  • sdudeja
    01-12 10:46 PM
    Its nice to see teachers on this forum. I came on H1 through the company GTRR. You can get their contact number from their site.I wanted to ask Sirvi that how about working with an NGO. Did you file your GC under EB2. I filed mine under EB3. Please tell me something about it.
    If someone knows regarding more sponsors for teachers let me know. I know some school systems in and around Georgia sponsor directly.





    hot cartoon girl farmer. Guest Blogger cartoon girl farmer. wallpaper View larger image middot; Farmer cartoon girl farmer. a Farmer
  • wallpaper View larger image middot; Farmer cartoon girl farmer. a Farmer



  • Almond
    07-16 02:41 PM
    My I140 and 485 were filed in Dec'2006. I got my I140 approval notice (email alert from USCIS) last week.

    Yes, 6 months for the I40 is the usual wait time for that (the usual wait time at THIS time in history that is). It's the I485 that is a pain...



    more...


    house hair funny cartoon farmer boy. cartoon girl farmer. Dutch farmer man, oldold cartoon girl farmer. hot Cartoon farmer on garden cartoon girl farmer. stock vector : Funny
  • hot Cartoon farmer on garden cartoon girl farmer. stock vector : Funny



  • gconmymind
    08-16 05:32 PM
    Howdy fellow Aliens,

    My wife's EAD just got approved. Now I have to get her a SSN so she can start working part time. Firstly I should ask can she get a SSN provided her I-485 application is filed and she has a valid EAD ? Any idea how long it takes to get the dang SSN ? I appreciate your help as always.

    EAD is for work, SSN for Tax purposes, etc. Apply for SSN, I dont think you need to wait for the actual SSN number before your wife starts working.





    tattoo cartoon girl farmer. cartoon girl farmer. pictures Farmer Cartoon Ad Poster cartoon girl farmer. cartoon girl farmer.
  • pictures Farmer Cartoon Ad Poster cartoon girl farmer. cartoon girl farmer.



  • gaz
    02-04 01:11 AM
    I just got the H1 Approval for 1 year and 2 months (1 year H1 Extension and 2 months recapture time). I am currently in Malaysia and need to apply for a visa at US Consulate in Malaysia. Since I am on the H1 visa, I have to show the proof that I will return back to Malaysia after the end of my work period in US. Accordingly, I would need to purchase the round trip ticket. The issue is that the plane ticket only valid for the maximum of 1 year, but my visa valid for 1 year and 2 months. Please advise if one way plane ticket would be sufficient for the visa interview or need to be a round trip plane ticket. If it is not, what should I do? Also, I wonder if the application package including I-129 submitted to USCIS need to be stamped �Certified True Copy� with the original signature of the lawyer or employer for the visa interview. Can I use the copy one that is stamped �Certified True Copy� with the non-original signatures of my lawyer or employer? Anybody pls help. Thank you very much.

    I'm not an attorney - so please treat this as my opinion, and not a definitive statement of fact. Based on my personal experience in India, the one year ticket should be fine - you can always postpone the date of the ticket whenever needed (some airlines charge a fee for it). The proof of return is more like an intent to return.

    As for the I129 - my lawyer added no such stamps or certification.

    Please do check with your lawyer also. Also, try calling the US consulate.

    Good luck.



    more...


    pictures cartoon girl farmer. cartoon girl farmer. house CARTOON FARMER COLOURING cartoon girl farmer. about an Amish girl on
  • house CARTOON FARMER COLOURING cartoon girl farmer. about an Amish girl on



  • mariner5555
    05-24 10:17 PM
    Hi Gurus...


    I am one of the July 2007 EAD filers and did not file for AP at that time.

    So I am in the process of the renewing EAD & Applying for AP for the first time.

    I have couple of questions..
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif
    Angry
    do you get Finger Printing for EAD Renewal ?

    do you get Finger Printing / Biometrics for first time applying of AP [Advance Parole]

    Your help is much appreciated
    this is my experience - I efiled for myself for EAD only (no AP applied so far - we had been to India recently) and I got a FP notice. for my wife, I sent my postal mail and she didnt get any FP notice -- we already recd her EAD card (in roughly 25 - 30 days).
    I had efiled mine few days before her and so
    far nothing - only soft LUD's.
    and yes ..EAD was renewed for only one year ..so I guess USCIS still treats this as a cash cow !!!
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/icons/icon8.gif
    Angry





    dresses wallpaper View larger image middot; Farmer cartoon girl farmer. a Farmer cartoon girl farmer. cartoon girl farmer. A cartoon farmer girl smiling.
  • cartoon girl farmer. A cartoon farmer girl smiling.



  • Can2004
    08-03 10:19 AM
    How often is finger printing required/asked for during the 485 process.
    Thanks



    more...


    makeup cartoon girl farmer. Farmer+in+the+dell+cartoon; Farmer+in+the+dell+cartoon cartoon girl farmer. hair funny cartoon farmer boy. cartoon girl farmer. Dutch farmer man, oldold
  • hair funny cartoon farmer boy. cartoon girl farmer. Dutch farmer man, oldold



  • raysaikat
    04-17 12:46 AM
    Here's our situation:

    Both of our GC applications were filed in EB3 categories, by our individual employers, independent of each other.

    My priority date is Apr 2002. My 140 is approved and 485 was filed in 2007 and is currently pending.

    My husband's 140 is also approved and 485 was filed back in 2005. His priority date is Sep 2003.

    Is there any way now to link both our applications, so he can take advantage of my earlier priority date without him having to withdraw his 485 application?

    Here is what I understand, but make sure you seek professional opinion before making any move.

    He can simply submit another I-485 as the derivative of your application. Of course that can only happen when your PD becomes current. He does not have to withdraw his own application. If he gets GC as your derivative, his other I-485 will automatically become invalid.





    girlfriend pictures Farmer Cartoon Ad Poster cartoon girl farmer. cartoon girl farmer. cartoon girl farmer. tattoo cartoon middot; farm middot; girl cartoon girl farmer.
  • tattoo cartoon middot; farm middot; girl cartoon girl farmer.



  • ivar
    04-09 05:44 PM
    Good luck, atleast you are in EB2

    Thanks gcseeker.

    I am extremely happy that i am in EB2 :D . I filled one PERM in Mar 06 that was in EB2 and i also filed one in JUN 07 that was also in EB2 and now one more in EB2. :D :D :D (moral of the story, EB2 or EB3 or EB1 doesn't matter, what matters is destiny, if you are destined to get GC you will get it else no matter how much you apply you will always be in Queue)

    Thanks for your wishes, lets see how many PERMs i am going to apply before i complete my 6 years on H1b.





    hairstyles funny and cute cartoon girl. cartoon girl farmer. McAdams: Cartoon Girl.
  • McAdams: Cartoon Girl.



  • GreenCard4US
    08-21 02:22 PM
    Thank you very much for your quick reponse. Can I invoke AC21 now when an RFE is pending? Also, since I had already joined company C when I applied for 485, can I still invoke AC21. Do I reply to the RFE first and then invoke AC 21 or as part of RFE can I invoke AC21? Thanks again.





    cooler
    07-07 01:43 PM
    Bump.

    I am in the same situation. Any insight from the original owner or others would be appreciated





    gsc999
    09-05 06:13 PM
    Does anybody know if Egyptians also have a backlog. Does that also mean that an egyptian with a later priority date can be accepted before an Indian because of the quotas. We need a change in the immigration system. I filed my I-485 in July w no receipt yet. Does that mean I can also expect a long wait.

    Kaifa Hailaikum magician7989, Anna Kulyam Arby :-) shwaya shwaya. Mafeesh Mushaikil.

    As Franklin, rightly points out EB3 ROW has been retrogressed for many years and there is a high probability of that being the case for October visa bulletin.

    Also, even after applying for I-485, people get stuck in FBI name check for years. Per the latest USCIS Ombudsman report and follow-up information, there are more than 200K people stuck in FBI name check alone.

    So please don't take things for granted once you are able to file for I-485. Make us stronger and make your chances of securing a GC sooner by joining IV and asking lawmakers to reform the immigration system for law abiding legal immigrants. Come to the rally in DC, if you can't afford the ticket let me know. I promise to share some anecdotes about my stay in Egypt, Amr Diab music etc with you. My favorite was "Noor El Ain" Probably you would be able to fill me in with some newer hits.