cartoon girl farmer

images Suffrage Cartoon cartoon girl farmer. Girls#39; Generation - Hoot
  • Girls#39; Generation - Hoot



  • krishna_brc
    12-12 04:39 PM
    Your wife might have a problem in leaving US with expired I94 , if the immigration officer who is collecting sees that I94 is expired she is subject to 10 year BAN unless she goes CANADA or MEXICO route where they don't collect I94's and to come back in she needs advance parole to be approved receipt may not help .

    I left US while under AOS with an expired I-94 and came back with out any problems.





    wallpaper Girls#39; Generation - Hoot cartoon girl farmer. cartoon girl farmer. cross country runners cartoon.
  • cartoon girl farmer. cross country runners cartoon.



  • Coppertop
    10-13 11:54 AM
    5 days left! Someone needs to break the tie!





    cartoon girl farmer. cartoon girl farmer.
  • cartoon girl farmer.



  • vkotval
    05-30 08:31 PM
    Please help....I am in a little bit precarious situation here...


    I am frustrated working for Company A and I have a job offer from Company B..

    My question is if
    1: my I140 is approved from company A and
    2: have H1b extended for 3 years for company A
    3: get the H1b transferred over to Company B and then

    leave the Company A and join Company B
    Now Company A revokes I140

    Will by H1B with Company B still valid?

    I donot understand what revoking 140 has to do with your new h1-b with company B ? Your new h1-b wit company B will still remain valid.





    2011 cartoon girl farmer. cross country runners cartoon. cartoon girl farmer. 2 PCS Cartoon Girl Metal
  • 2 PCS Cartoon Girl Metal



  • vdlrao
    06-06 06:57 PM
    I heard I-140 premium processing has been restarted. Is it true?



    more...


    cartoon girl farmer. Caucasian Farmer Girl Waving
  • Caucasian Farmer Girl Waving



  • papajon
    06-18 02:23 PM
    Sorry to hear that. I don't know the answer to your original question but I hope you have a way of extending your H1?

    The lawyer said H1 can be extended while the appeal is still pending.





    cartoon girl farmer. Land Girl, Farmer amp; J.Hill
  • Land Girl, Farmer amp; J.Hill



  • immigrationSantosh
    02-06 08:29 PM
    Hi ->
    I got a lawsuit(summons) from my previous Employer ( I quit this consultancy in Oct 2010 ) and got this two days back with below points . I need to respond to them with in 30days. I quit this company has he hasn't paid any bench salary and haven't do any proper marketing - which were force me choose a permanent job.
    So could some one please advise me the right lawyer to handle this.I need to answer to this summons and need file a new case against them.

    Points that summons contain :
    FIRST COUNT : Breach of Contract
    Second Count : Tortious Interference
    Third Count : Breach of Duty of Good Faith and Fair Dealing
    Fourth Count : Unjust Enrichment
    Fifth Count :Misrepresentation and Fraud
    SIXTH count : Breach of Duty of Loyalty

    Really I would you appreciate you guys advise me right way to handle this.



    more...


    cartoon girl farmer. cartoon girl farmer. Indian farmer cartoon,; Indian farmer cartoon,
  • cartoon girl farmer. Indian farmer cartoon,; Indian farmer cartoon,



  • Yeldarb
    02-05 11:26 AM
    Thanks. I'll check it out.

    The ball is just a circle with a gradient fill, where the fill is from black at 100% alpha to 0% alpha.





    2010 cartoon girl farmer. cartoon girl farmer. Suffrage Cartoon
  • Suffrage Cartoon



  • insbaby
    08-06 02:36 PM
    I know this is not a good question as there is no time frame for GC process?
    But please share your experience;
    How many years it could take to get GC if it is started with in Aug. 2008 for
    -EB2 category
    -EB3 category

    I am trying to understand the time (years) difference between two process.

    Thanks,
    Sanjeev.

    For EB3:
    ---------
    You get married
    ************* Apply in PERM
    First Kid
    ************* PERM approved, 140 Filed
    Second Kid
    First Kid goes to Pre-K
    ************* 140 approved, waiting for PD
    Second Kid goes to Pre K
    You buy a Home
    Kids going to High School
    ************* PD is CURRENT, appy I485
    Kids going to College
    Kids graduated
    Kids getting married
    You get grandchildren
    You retire from work
    Enjoying after retirement at home with wife
    *************Email from CIS, says "Welcome to the....." and "Card Production Orderd"


    For EB2:
    ---------
    .......
    .......
    Kids getting married
    *************Email from CIS, says "Welcome to the....." and "Card Production Orderd"
    You get grandchildren
    You retire from work
    Enjoying after retirement at home with wife



    more...


    cartoon girl farmer. Girl Farmer Vector
  • Girl Farmer Vector



  • needhelp!
    02-13 01:09 PM
    http://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/78355623a0ffd5d61a20d391bee048804g.jpg





    hair 2 PCS Cartoon Girl Metal cartoon girl farmer. stock vector : farmer girl
  • stock vector : farmer girl



  • onemorecame
    07-23 12:14 PM
    Dont know whether it matters.

    But R. Mickels.


    How do you know who signed your I-485?



    more...


    cartoon girl farmer. A happy cartoon farmer girl
  • A happy cartoon farmer girl



  • eyeswe
    02-11 06:23 PM
    Sidd_
    You can call your parents here for graduation. As someone mentioned an Univ letter will def make a difference.
    However "sponsoring" is a bit more tricky, given that you are on F1. If you hav steady income GA/RA you can use that to support.If you have savings from your OPT, you can use that as well. the thing taht is tricky is you do have to assume a certain amount of expense for parents for the period that they may be in US and compare that to your savings, if you are the sponsorer.
    Their rejections will be in the db and could be a bother, esp if you are the only child (not sure if that is in US or you have siblings in India). Your parents will need solid proof to convince that they intend to return.Something like a return airticket etc could make some difference
    My 2c. As always my note is not legal advice





    hot Caucasian Farmer Girl Waving cartoon girl farmer. when farmer#39;s wives change
  • when farmer#39;s wives change



  • Munna Bhai
    01-08 03:38 PM
    They are in mid-30s and if they apply for residency they will finish at age 35yrs and then post-residency is another couple of years. Does mid 30s age in their favour?

    Would like to get more insight on this issue.

    Thanks.



    more...


    house farmer girls working so hard cartoon girl farmer. Showman cartoon 2 - search ID
  • Showman cartoon 2 - search ID



  • walking_dude
    09-25 01:27 PM
    And while you guys are at it, a clearly visible ( in bold or red) message at the top of every messageboard/forum can improve the situation making it clear in legal terms.


    Something like "The opinions expressed by the members are their own personal views. IV neither endorses nor rejects any views expressed by it's members. IV is not responsible for the views expressed by it's members " [ or something to that effect in "legalese"]





    tattoo Land Girl, Farmer amp; J.Hill cartoon girl farmer. bird middot; cartoon middot; colorful
  • bird middot; cartoon middot; colorful



  • rpulipati
    09-07 05:01 PM
    I believe in IV and its efforts.

    I understand rally will help IV to demonstrate the people support.

    I understand, in rally and after rally IV requests/lobbys law-makers to fix the broken immigration system system.

    But can someone clarify me, what exactly IV is requesting law-makers?

    1) Are we asking to re-capture visa numbers? (150K may not be sufficient for 750K applicants)

    2) Remove country limit (still have to 5 years)

    3) Increase the EB quota?

    4) Clear all current pending Backlog labor/I-140/I-485/etc applications by 2009? This is temporary solution, but will solve the problem for now.

    5) Another Immigration Reform bill for legal?

    Having clear answers will help to gain support from my friends, colleagues and more and more people will be willing to join.

    Thanks



    more...


    pictures cartoon girl farmer. Indian farmer cartoon,; Indian farmer cartoon, cartoon girl farmer. Farmer Girl Makeup
  • Farmer Girl Makeup



  • cs.0
    09-28 05:52 PM
    hi,

    I can give my consultant name and they r very good in salary as well as GC process. If you interested pls let me know.

    regards,
    c





    dresses when farmer#39;s wives change cartoon girl farmer. a Happy Blond Girl Farmer
  • a Happy Blond Girl Farmer



  • whiteStallion
    10-17 03:35 PM
    If two consultants are working through a consultancy, their own opinion might differ drastically about the same company. These desi consultancies treat everybody differently.


    I agree to that wholeheartedly!
    I used to work for a Consultancy A(a middle size desi Consultancy firm based out of NYC)...signed a 2 year contract...broke it within 6 months & joined an even worse company B(which I found out only after joining them...very small west coast company)... got sued by company A ...left B and joined back A.

    But after coming back to them(A), I could appreciate more of their way of working ...as I saw even worse companies. If you are honoring the contract, then everything is fine...
    So, some of my friends, would say company A is a bloodsucker....for me they are still better than most other Desi consultancy companies.
    Since then, I have moved on in life and do not work for company A....



    more...


    makeup Girl Farmer Vector cartoon girl farmer. farmer girls working so hard
  • farmer girls working so hard



  • permfiling
    10-27 01:27 PM
    Congrats ! I guess the 3 green card is a magic number as mine was 10 yrs stay and 3 GC applications as well.

    Did you receive the I-797 approval letter and at which service center was your case approved at.

    Thanks



    Hi All,

    After 7 years of stay in the US and 3 green card applications later, I finally got the 485 approval e-mail.....aaahhha......I feel so relaxed now.

    However I did not get any FP notice yet! Do you know if Biometrics is a requirement for issuing the physical green card and also any idea how long it takes to get the card from this point of time.

    following is the current status in the online status of my 485:


    Post Decision Activity

    On October 26, 2010, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

    For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations.





    girlfriend bird middot; cartoon middot; colorful cartoon girl farmer. about an Amish girl on her
  • about an Amish girl on her



  • bidhanc
    02-01 10:28 AM
    Hey Shana,
    I hv sent you a PM.
    If you could check that.
    Thanks





    hairstyles A happy cartoon farmer girl cartoon girl farmer. Cute farm girl Vector
  • Cute farm girl Vector



  • nepaliboy
    05-25 12:58 PM
    this is my experience - I efiled for myself for EAD only (no AP applied so far - we had been to India recently) and I got a FP notice. for my wife, we renewed by postal mail and she didnt get any FP notice -- we already recd her EAD card (in roughly 25 - 30 days).
    I had efiled mine few days before her and so
    far nothing - only soft LUD's.
    and yes ..EAD was renewed for only one year ..so I guess USCIS still treats this as a cash cow !!!http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/images/smilies/mad.gif
    :mad:

    i am wondering do you have LUd for i-485 or i-131 or i-140 ?





    Humhongekamyab
    08-13 01:36 PM
    Got Four Reds and "rupaki?" for the Raj Balsar thread :)

    You are in favour of (posted) sports news and got four red. I am not in favor or (don't want such news posted) and got four reds.

    I guess we cant make everybody happy.





    dilipb
    02-13 09:28 AM
    Yesterday USCIS announced officially that they need 1300 officers.
    Their recruitment, training etc itself is going to take about 4-5 months.
    So I am now guessing that it surely will take about 4 years for them to fix this big issue of retrogression and also hopefully someone increases the VISA numbers by then.

    Closing this thread from my perspective since I have some good information.
    Thanks to all for providing inputs.