charice pempengco pyramid

images Charice Pempengco visited charice pempengco pyramid. charice pempengco Cherise
  • charice pempengco Cherise



  • prince_waiting
    09-27 11:27 AM
    Cultural barriers are not so insurmountable in the US as those in the EU.

    Even with the Blue Card can one work towards the naturalization process in order to become a citizen? In US you can surely do that after 5-6 years I guess.

    US gives citizenship by birth to our children if they are born on US soil, EU countries do not do that. Switzerland goes to the extent of invloving local communities before deciding an applicant's request. Please refer to http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/6992670.stm

    However we can surely make lawmakers aware of the existing competition and argue to reform the EB immigration system.





    wallpaper charice pempengco Cherise charice pempengco pyramid. Charice Pempengco - Pyramid
  • Charice Pempengco - Pyramid



  • makemygc
    03-18 07:37 PM
    Guys,

    Hope this thread will be useful for somebody who is looking for american company for green card processing. They wont get into the trap. So I am giving out the information from the known source(friends).

    Company1: Deloitte
    Company2: Chase

    These two companies promised doing green card cards,they filed h1s, but did not file green card.Whatever reason (bad economy) may be, they did not sponsor green cards for those they promised to do. So be careful. It is not gaurantee.
    Also, you can list the companies you know whoever promised, but did not file.

    Wow...I didn't realize this thread is opened until today. I can second you on Deloitte. I joined Deloitte & Touche several years back and left the company in 3 months. HR promissed me to file my GC as soon as I join them but started giving excuses once I joined. Later on they told me that they will file after 1 year and that too dependent on my performance....I decide to part my ways with liars and joined a different company and now after several years I'm glad that I made that decision...today I'm in a much better position in a much better company. Thought mine may be the only case but looking at this thread makes me feel I was not all alone.
    Not only this, they pay you different if you are an H1 holder as compared to others. I found this when I joined and found someone junior to me getting paid more than I was.





    charice pempengco pyramid. by Charice Pempengco ft.
  • by Charice Pempengco ft.



  • grinch
    03-04 03:21 PM
    Yeah I've been working on my entry slowly, learning some new things I never knew.
    Almost done!





    2011 Charice Pempengco - Pyramid charice pempengco pyramid. charice pempengco
  • charice pempengco



  • hasil
    03-19 06:36 PM
    Before EB2 moves faster, every EB3 guy will get a new LC and jump in to EB2 line. Then EB3 line will be little lighter and moves a little faster. Then people will start asking like this - "Can we go back to EB3 line ? Can we have 3rd EB3 LC ( like LC sells in walmart) and another 485 ?" . Pretty much everyone wants to have 2 LC , 2 I-140 and 2 I-485 at any time. That way whichever category moves faster they will beat the system.

    Then we come to this forum and wonder why there is so much backlog or why USCIS is so slow ( my favorite one).

    This madness has to stop !

    :)



    more...


    charice pempengco pyramid. Charice Pyramid Remix (Photo
  • Charice Pyramid Remix (Photo



  • rajuseattle
    07-15 07:14 PM
    Thakurji,

    Until yesterday you were suggesting your employer asked you to do something which you didnt agree and that forced you to quit him.

    today you are changing your version suggesting you are feeling sorry you quit him earlier...what had made this sudden transformation. Anyways thats personal thing between you and your ex-employer.

    Anyways we are all happy for the Happy end of this story...that your ex-employer is willing to accept you as employee once he gets you GC and he is going to answer RFE.

    I dont think you need any competant attorney now, your ex-employer's attorney should be able to answer the RFE.

    cheer up...!!!





    charice pempengco pyramid. Charice#39;s #39;Pyramid#39; Music
  • Charice#39;s #39;Pyramid#39; Music



  • .soulty
    03-09 11:28 PM
    dope renders so far.. on march 10 when he have the entries we will set up a poll.. keep them coming. oh btw.. when you provide the final render, need to provide the wireframe aswell ;)



    more...


    charice pempengco pyramid. Charice - Thank You
  • Charice - Thank You



  • spicy_guy
    08-11 05:57 PM
    Again, as I mentioned, we are jumping all over the board with different ideas and opinions. This leads to no where. Someone who has good understanding of USCIS / DOS / Govt procedures should come up with an agenda and move forward from there. We'll need to work with IV leadership team too. (At this time, I don't think they are even looking into this effort, as understandably they have other goals in hand). However, we should approach them with concrete plan of action.

    Everyone is willing to Donate $$$. But for what? What are we going to spend that money on?
    We need focused efforts.

    Lets join hands and maybe the OP can take the lead in preparing the agenda / plan of action.

    What say you guys?

    Bottom line: I believe we can do! Of course, we need to procure support from multiple sources like some of the ideas mentioned by the posters CompleteAmerica, Talking to senators on Aug 15th, etc.





    2010 by Charice Pempengco ft. charice pempengco pyramid. Charice Pempengco visited
  • Charice Pempengco visited



  • .soulty
    02-23 05:43 PM
    well, people seems to have forgotten about this battle...originally the date was 3 weeks after start..

    ...anyway since grinch aint around, ill make a date based around his original suggestion: say about 2 weeks

    10th March



    more...


    charice pempengco pyramid. Pyramid is U.S. single of
  • Pyramid is U.S. single of



  • ek_bechara
    10-15 03:11 PM
    You have difference of opinion and I respect that. What you are underestimating is power of peaceful protest. One more thing, pardon me on this but I hardly understood anything where you are going in second paragraph.

    Let me clear a misconception for you. It is not a peaceful protest because USCIS will not know why and for what reason you are sending the flowers. Even if it did - you need to realize that the entire system needs a fix and I will say this one more time, FLOWERS are going to change jack-shit.

    Take productive things to the table to discuss. Let me give you a few pointers

    1) Rope in folks such as Vinod Khosla and Indra Nooyi to talk for us
    2) Differentiate ourselves from illegal immigrants
    3) Statistics such as taxes paid, contribution to economy, etc will help
    4) Ability to purchase homes, start business, and create jobs
    5) For the sizeable population we are, involvement in crime is minimal
    6) Peace loving people who want to live in this county and contribute towards its growth.

    So for heavens sake, stop this nonsensical flower campaign. You will only piss off the folks at USCIS. Last time the flowers were re-routed to the nearby V.A hospital. This time will be no different.

    In management when things dont get done at one level what do you do? You go one level above and deal with higher-ups, make your case, and usually the outcome is that the person at your level who is butting heads with you will accept what you are saying because his boss asked him to shut up and do what you are asking.

    We can keep barking up the wrong tree or just circumvent USCIS and take the higher up route. For that we need representation in the corridors of power.

    Whatever I'm saying will not make much sense. So forget it. Go ahead with the flower campaign. All the best.





    hair charice pempengco charice pempengco pyramid. Charice and Iyaz sing
  • Charice and Iyaz sing



  • pointlesswait
    02-04 10:31 AM
    some jack left me a message calling me ignorant.

    ppl here are discussing his topic to death.. abt changing the per country quota.
    No one here wants to even ponder that.. immigration into US is a not a random act.

    The policy makers and thinkers may have spent many sleepless nights to arrive at the thought of giving every global citizen an equal opportunity to migrate to this "land of opportunity".

    So even an attempt to remove per country quota is absurd and retarded thought.

    Be practical and make more realistic suggestions..

    a.) IF someone has been inthis country for 10 years ..F1->H1, he shoudl qualify for EAD (no constrains) , until the visa number become avaliable.

    b.) Allow for simultaneous 140-485 filing..


    so if peeps here think that i am ignorant for saying that attempt to remove country quota is a non-starter.. think again.. DF's



    more...


    charice pempengco pyramid. Charice Highest Notes Ever Belted (rare new video of 2010) - Singing quot;One
  • Charice Highest Notes Ever Belted (rare new video of 2010) - Singing quot;One



  • cestmoi
    01-11 11:46 PM
    Am I blind or is part 2 missing one more option?

    None of the options apply to me below as I will be applying for employment based Green Card as I have a L1A visa (unless I'm not supposed to be filling out i-485?)


    a. An immigrant petition giving me an immediately available immigrant visa number has been approved (attach a copy of the approval notice, or a relative, special immigrant juvenile, or special immigrant military visa petition filed...

    b. My spouse or parent applied for adjustment of status or was granted lawful permanent residence in an immigrant visa category that allows derivative status for spouses and children

    c. I entered as a K-1 fiance(e) of a US citizen whom I married within 90 days of entry...

    d. I was granted asylum or derivative asylum status as the spouse or child of a person granted asylum and am eligible for adjustment.

    e. I am a native or citizen of Cuba admitted or paroled into the US after Jan 1, 1959...

    f. I am the husband, wife or minor unmarried child of a Cuban described above in (e)....

    g. I have continously resided in the US since before Jan 1, 1972

    h. Other basis of eligibility. Explain (for example, I was admitted as a refugee, my status has not been terminated, and I have been physically present in the US for 1 year...





    hot Charice Pyramid Remix (Photo charice pempengco pyramid. Charice Pempengco to sing
  • Charice Pempengco to sing



  • bobbydalal
    08-21 04:32 PM
    luvchoclates ,
    Hi first of all hats off to u for what u doing for someone whom u r even not related. All i can say is its really hard for someof these pepole to b in ur shoes n do half not more of what u have done. All i can say is i know of a real top notch lawyer and who has got green card done for most of my employees and is really good at what she does. U can either email me at vaishconsulting@hotmail.com and ill give u her # and put in a word to her for u and go frm there.
    all the best



    more...


    house by Ms. Charice Pempengco, charice pempengco pyramid. Charice Pempengco  The Prayer  in Italy
  • Charice Pempengco The Prayer in Italy



  • prioritydate
    12-20 07:09 PM
    Thanks for the clarification, Logiclife. I enter U.S in the first week of Feb, 2001. The economy was bad and I didn't manage to get a job. In fact, I didn't managed to get a job for a year. My then employer didn't revoked my H1B and the I-94 was valid until Oct, 2002. I didn't know that I was out of status till now. I don't remember seeing any section in I-485 form, asking for information about out of status. I did attach my previous H1-B approval notice(2000 -2002) while filing I-485. One thing I want to know is, did anyone got a query(RFE), asking to provide all W2 forms since their entry into this country? I am interested to know that.

    Now I am really afraid. G-325 form has section to provide last 5 jobs. Since I had a gap, I didn't provide the details for the year 2001. I am royally screwed now! :(





    tattoo Charice#39;s #39;Pyramid#39; Music charice pempengco pyramid. CHARICE PEMPENGCO ON FRONT
  • CHARICE PEMPENGCO ON FRONT



  • desi485
    03-15 11:11 PM
    I agree with you completely ! I wish and pray Interfilers and labor substitution applicants rot in hell.

    You are a frustrated fool.

    I have a friend who despite eligible for eb2, his employer filed in eb3 without his knowledge. He only came to know about this after 3 years after his labor got approved and got I-140 approved. The employer didn't provide him any papers for labor cert but somehow he got hold of his I-140 notice approval. He changed his job now and filed eb2 with new employer. I see no reason why he should not do interfile.

    You are frustrated because of retrogression. Why don't you curse others, not those little less fortunate, from so called retrogressed countries? I have seen people in my organization coming from ROW countries and getting complete GC in less than 15 months. You should really get frustrated with country quota, not with your fellow sufferers.

    think before you act like a fool. Say honestly that you never tried any legally available shortcut in your life.



    more...


    pictures Charice - Thank You charice pempengco pyramid. the male Charice Pempengco
  • the male Charice Pempengco



  • prioritydate
    12-20 04:12 PM
    "...I dont think you need to worry.. for you knwo what I am saying ..."

    this is turning out be very hilarious form:):). Good way to get rid of GC frustation.:o


    May be hilarious for you, not for me. You would understand the situation if you were in my shoes.





    dresses Charice Pempengco to sing charice pempengco pyramid. pyramid charice pempengco
  • pyramid charice pempengco



  • kramesh_babu
    07-27 10:40 AM
    Everest Consulting Group Inc is really good. I know them personally for more than 10 years now & they do what they say and do NOT torture their employees like many other consulting firms. I just got my GC thru them :)

    I hope this helps somebody & please let me know if I can be any further help!

    Thanks.
    Ramesh.



    more...


    makeup Pyramid is U.S. single of charice pempengco pyramid. by Ms. Charice Pempengco,
  • by Ms. Charice Pempengco,



  • caprianurag
    03-12 11:22 AM
    How do you guys find out what job code your H1B/labor was filed under?
    My H1b saus 030, but I think the job is a 6 digit number.

    Where can I locate that?

    Thanks





    girlfriend CHARICE PEMPENGCO ON FRONT charice pempengco pyramid. charice pyramid featuring iyaz
  • charice pyramid featuring iyaz



  • DDD
    03-14 12:06 AM
    If ya'll do like a character model contest next time, I think I will be in. But we will need like a 4 week due date...lol. Good job all.





    hairstyles Charice Highest Notes Ever Belted (rare new video of 2010) - Singing quot;One charice pempengco pyramid. pyramid-charice-iyaz
  • pyramid-charice-iyaz



  • fcres
    07-24 05:22 PM
    I deleted my original post since you answered:-) thanks!

    This brings up an interesting possibility for me. My first I-140 has been approved over email (awaiting physical receipt), although the Successor in Interest I-140 is pending.

    Does the I-140 receipt always contain the A#? I will have to wait to see the physical receipt notice!

    What i have heard is that the recent I140 approvals (2006/07) contains A#.





    pcs
    11-12 09:57 PM
    It not about law... it is about following the law...

    If you want quick action shoot letters ALL AT THE SAME TIME.... Just decide the name and the address of recipients .... Attach the copy of the rule and write the letter .....

    Just make enough noise so that they can not ignore this rule...





    logiclife
    02-13 12:49 PM
    It is an item on the organization's agenda.

    Both for USCIS and BECs to show some transparency. More posts mean more attention, but the posts are made by 800 members and majority of them are stuck in Dallas and Philly BECs or waiting for 485 to be filed so that they can get portability benefit beyond 6th year.

    That is much more important than speed of 485 processing. It is on the agenda of the org but the reason you dont see those posts is because its not a problem yet for the majority on this forum. That's just how it works. First things first. You dont find people on student visas worried about Labor backlogs coz they need to find H1 first. You dont find people stuck in labor worried about retrogression coz they need to get their labor approved first without which retrogression or no-retrogression makes no difference to them.

    I agree with your idea and understand that USCIS handling of 485 is a serious issue, just trying to explain why you dont see too many posts here for that issue.