cool patterns and designs

images Cool+designs+patterns cool patterns and designs. cool designs patterns to
  • cool designs patterns to



  • indianindian2006
    07-23 12:22 PM
    July 02 11am

    Signed by Clark Uhrmarcher





    wallpaper cool designs patterns to cool patterns and designs. hearts designs, Friendship
  • hearts designs, Friendship



  • cheg
    09-26 11:23 PM
    EB-3 ROW = EB-3 Rest of World then there's EB-3 Mainland China, EB-3 Mexico, EB-3 India and EB-3 Philippines. Please correct me if I'm wrong. :D

    It may be a silly question, can some one tell me what is the difference between EB3-ROW and EB-3?





    cool patterns and designs. patterns cheap Designs,
  • patterns cheap Designs,



  • paskal
    02-14 04:33 PM
    folks,

    please read this carefully if you are joining up:

    no members are permitted without the following info-
    name, phone number, location, general info (visa status, specialty etc)

    please do not ask to join without providing this info, i may not have the time to ask you again for it subsequently!

    we keep the info confidential. however we discuss sensitive issues in the group and lawmaker offices often do not want public disclosure. we have to be able to identify and trust our members. we also aim to know each other, often we can answer questions or provide suggestions.

    thanks for understanding!





    2011 hearts designs, Friendship cool patterns and designs. Victorian Patterns and Designs
  • Victorian Patterns and Designs



  • gcputtu
    11-01 04:48 PM
    Even i'm in the same situation. My employer does not let me to interact with the attorney and is sad in following up.
    He is yet to apply for my PERM.

    Even i'm curious to know if there is a way to track it other than employer/attorney creating a sub account. I'm dead sure they would not create one :(

    Please let me know if you get to know.

    Thanks!



    more...


    cool patterns and designs. cool designs patterns to
  • cool designs patterns to



  • reddymjm
    03-17 02:01 PM
    I am in same situation and had a meeting with my attorney to get more information, according to his experience with all his cases to date, he said there is 70 - 30 ratio, 70% have recieved rfe and 30% got approved without rfe. And after july fiasco he said it's better to wait for rfe and respond rather then ammending 485 application, now that's another question that my attorney will easily make it to top 10 list of all time worst attorneys. So I am looking for second opinion too.

    So I would say wait till you get an RFE and respond ASAP.





    cool patterns and designs. Cool+patterns+to+colour+in
  • Cool+patterns+to+colour+in



  • sunsuri
    08-02 11:52 AM
    I am wondering if there is a potential issue for the applications filed between July 3rd to july 17th. This is the period when everything was in limbo. Is there any disadvantage for these folks?

    So far I haven't seen anyone getting checks cashed or recipted in this period. We do see July 2nd notices comming in.

    I had my 485 application received at NSC on July 3rd. And now we are hearing that they may transfer cases to TSC if I-140 was approved from there. Another delay! This wait is getting me restless.



    more...


    cool patterns and designs. cool patterns in raindrop
  • cool patterns in raindrop



  • insbaby
    08-15 12:32 PM
    Non-compete is based on a state law. Consult a Virginia employment attorney. Generally non-compete doesn't have teeth, because every one has got a right to work and practice your profession/make living.

    Everyone has got right to work and practice their profession/make living, but not with the end client written in the contract, within the given period of time. Surely thats not life long, but there must be a period for 6 months, 12 months etc.





    2010 patterns cheap Designs, cool patterns and designs. Cool+designs+patterns
  • Cool+designs+patterns



  • pd052009
    09-13 02:55 PM
    I think your postings in EB3-EB2 discussions made you infamous.



    more...


    cool patterns and designs. images Cool+designs+patterns
  • images Cool+designs+patterns



  • sbajaj80
    09-12 02:49 PM
    Thanks tnite. Enjoy!!!

    I am July2 filer at NSC....based on LUD, I suspect, it has gone to TSC and no information ever since....

    Where do guys see the LUD? And what number do you call the USCIS on? Thanx.





    hair Victorian Patterns and Designs cool patterns and designs. cool designs patterns to color. Modern Porcelain Floor Design
  • cool designs patterns to color. Modern Porcelain Floor Design



  • yagw
    10-31 06:43 PM
    I am planning to shift employers and I have a question:

    Company A applied for my green card and I have an approved I-140, passed the 6 month mark and now planning to shift jobs on EAD. I have an offer from Company B with a condition that my offer would be permanent upon approval of my green card. I cannot work for company B till I physically have my GC. In the mean time can I work for Company C ( in a completely different field) till my GC gets approved without any issues?

    To answer your questions (assuming you filed I-1485 with A - since you mention using EAD).

    1. Is employer A going to withdraw the approved I-140? If yes, then you will run into some issues with the way things are going now. But you should be able to fight back (MTR etc) in the worst case. If A is not withdrawing I-140, then less problem.

    2. Is Company B, that promises to employ you after GC, can they give any written statement? Here in US it is _at-will_ employment. So, you might have tough time proving it.

    3. Another problem is, before they adjudicate your I-485, they might issue an RFE to check if you're still employed in same or similar position. And employment with Company C will not satisfy this requirement.

    Now, I am not sure if any documents from company B will establish the fact that you will be working in same/similar occupation. You should better consult with an Immigration Attorney and better yet retain them for future.



    more...


    cool patterns and designs. cool easy patterns to draw
  • cool easy patterns to draw



  • mk26
    05-14 12:53 PM
    MD counties charge county income tax which is a rip off. Look in VA
    Agree with this statement, county tax sucks in MD





    hot cool designs patterns to cool patterns and designs. cool patterns to draw on
  • cool patterns to draw on



  • amaran18
    08-13 04:30 PM
    First of all, Congrats !!

    You should talk to a lawyer to get this clarified.



    more...


    house cool patterns anf designs cool patterns and designs. cool designs patterns to
  • cool designs patterns to



  • divakarr
    09-05 10:49 AM
    She checked my file over 20 minutes and also talked to her supervisor. they thought USCIS maybe lost my application somewhere. right now, I am waiting response from NSC for my application. I really do not know what need to do.

    wish I am the only bad luck one here and good luck to everyone.





    tattoo Cool+patterns+to+colour+in cool patterns and designs. of pretty designs patterns
  • of pretty designs patterns



  • txh1b
    09-14 03:43 PM
    Get back on H1b ASAP and do not wait for the Appeal decision. Have them file for a CP H1b approval if not EOS and get a visa and return back on H1b. Your EAD is invalid and you need $$$ to fight a case and remain in status.

    Good Luck!



    more...


    pictures cool patterns in raindrop cool patterns and designs. cool designs patterns to color
  • cool designs patterns to color



  • pappu
    04-05 11:25 AM
    could someone volunteer on this thread to set up a call and inform everyone?





    dresses cool patterns to draw on cool patterns and designs. to s Cool+designs+patterns
  • to s Cool+designs+patterns



  • vin13
    06-19 06:42 PM
    Guys,
    Speaking about something that is not immigration related is not going to help us here. Please keep this forum for immigration related issues.



    more...


    makeup images Cool+designs+patterns cool patterns and designs. cool patterns anf designs
  • cool patterns anf designs



  • chapper
    07-19 10:56 AM
    Good Question - I'm also looking for an answer along these lines. We should work to find a solution
    Can you start residency on EAD if you are the primary for 485? Meaning, can you use AC21 and change jobs from research to residency after 180 days from filing? Please help, really confused.





    girlfriend of pretty designs patterns cool patterns and designs. Cool Patterns And Designs - on
  • Cool Patterns And Designs - on



  • snathan
    09-30 09:35 AM
    Yes, I am a USC, but the Fiance Visa would mean she has to go back to China and wait.

    Its possible the IO at POE can deny the entry. So its advisable to get married and follow your attorney's guide.





    hairstyles cool easy patterns to draw cool patterns and designs. Downloads :: Knitting Patterns
  • Downloads :: Knitting Patterns



  • franklin
    07-14 09:58 AM
    Surprised to see Korea in the top three...wonder what kind of employment professionals are coming from Korea.



    What's that supposed to mean? Probably exactly the same kind of employment professionals that come from other countries! It's only the 12th largest economy in the world





    sieger007
    05-27 02:07 AM
    Hi krishnam
    I too have got I140 Approved already in Sept 05.
    My concept was that once I140 is approved you are free. Employer cannot do anything.
    After 140 approval can employer do anything to jeopardize the GC Process.
    Anyway
    2005 140 is approved.
    2007 I left employer to work in non US Location. ( No US Income )
    Was in good terms with him though.
    2008- Re-joined him. and filed 485 in EB2. Its is pending .I got AP and EAD Already
    Now I dont know what to do . I was expecting my GC in 1 years time. Now EB2 has retrogressed vey badly. I dont know what do do.
    Currently I am back on my Prev. Employers H1 since 2008 . I have EAD and AP in hand. If I leave him and get a full time job ( which is preferred ) implicty invoking AC21 can he mess up my GC ?
    Can you throw some light about how this works ?
    Basically MY BIG PROBLEM is I might have to fight divorce case in India. So I want to plan something so I DON'T loose my job prospects in US ( I am overqualified for most jobs in my niche - Masters from US , and about 30+ Prof Certifications ) so getting it wont be problematic if laws remains same. If laws change to force shutdown of all H1b contracting , then I have NO Choice but roll over to a FT job invoking AC21.
    PLEASE KINDLY ADVISE ME
    Thanks
    Sam





    maverick_joe
    05-05 04:22 PM
    btw, my heart skipped a beat seeing the title!! :) :D
    The title gives the impression that EB3 - India is Current! Appropriate title could have been "My EB3-India petition is current"