dance wallpapers

images -we-dance-mobile-wallpaper dance wallpapers. You Can Dance Wallpapers:
  • You Can Dance Wallpapers:



  • ek_akela
    09-08 07:56 PM
    When was your I-140 applied? I would assume revoking of 140 should be your only concern, since you already applied for 485, you don't need to bother about your status.Also apply fopr EAD based on proof that you applied for 485(Fedex # should be enough)
    One thing I am not sure if not getting paid during 485 processing would have any impact on the case? Gurus, pls chip in..





    wallpaper You Can Dance Wallpapers: dance wallpapers. Moonlit Dance Wallpapers and
  • Moonlit Dance Wallpapers and



  • sertasheep
    08-05 07:18 AM
    Bump
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^





    dance wallpapers. Dance Wallpaper Pack by ~Baro
  • Dance Wallpaper Pack by ~Baro



  • sk.aggarwal
    02-18 01:34 PM
    Have you or your org. got any PW responses in 4-5 weeks?

    Bump... please, if anyone got PW for greencard labor through the new process... how long it took??





    2011 Moonlit Dance Wallpapers and dance wallpapers. Wallpapers of Cheering Great
  • Wallpapers of Cheering Great



  • kartikiran
    10-05 03:48 PM
    Administrators, I am sure the question from "bluekayal" was an innocent one.

    Honestly, I believe in IV as an organization which does not differentiate race, gender, country, category etc.

    I am well aware that there are lot of ladies who are well represented in IV Core and its initiatives. I understand very well, how much they contribute when they volunteer for IV activities, especially after everything that a woman does with juggling time between family and work.

    Also I am sure others will understand that there are more advisors who are not men, but they probably would not have agreed to present themselves yet, publicly as part of the board for ImmigrationVoice.

    Again, hats off to all your efforts & no need to remove the hats to scratch your head...;)

    Thanks bluekayal, we appreciate your comments. At this time we can just share with you that IV works with many more advisers and this is a partial list, based on the formalities and complexities of public announcement.

    IV does not make judgment based on any denomination that divides us as humans. Frankly, we are scratching our head with your comments.



    more...


    dance wallpapers. Dance wallpapers-EM.jpg
  • Dance wallpapers-EM.jpg



  • loudobbs
    09-25 11:21 AM
    before the new quota begins..
    Any ideas how many visas are left? I still see a few approvals in ...
    Could we see more approvals coming starting Oct 1 st?
    I am getting desperate. MY PD is Aug 03 EB2 and it is current. Every day is a torture working for my current employer...

    my last resort will be AC-21 Jan 2008





    dance wallpapers. Skeleton Dance Wallpapers
  • Skeleton Dance Wallpapers



  • bsbawa10
    08-14 10:03 PM
    Idea is good. But, I can see the rows being edited every now and then. So, how secure is the data really?

    It is not secure, all forum people have access to it.



    more...


    dance wallpapers. dance team Wallpapers,
  • dance team Wallpapers,



  • govindk
    10-24 09:07 PM
    I filed my application on July27th. I completed my FP on Oct 10th but haven't receive any news on EAD. My online status is still "Case received and Pending". It is mentioned on the USCIS website that the USCIS needs to provide EAD within 90 days of the filing as mandated by law [8 CFR 247a.13(d)].
    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=e7ee6a9fec745110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=54519c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD

    When do USCIS start counting 90 days from? date of filing or date on which they acknowledge the case? The online status says that "On Aug 30th we recevied your case..." So in my case the 90 days counter starts from July27th or Aug 30th?





    2010 Dance Wallpaper Pack by ~Baro dance wallpapers. -we-dance-mobile-wallpaper
  • -we-dance-mobile-wallpaper



  • njdude26
    04-07 04:43 PM
    Thanks. This sure is helpful. btw i have a Canadian PR card. one less headache in step 3 :) But of course I love it here so im stuck here doing all kinds of circus for 8 years to continue staying.

    new H1 and H1 visa renewal are done in all US embassies in Canada.
    1. Look out for dates, after registering and paying fees. USD 9.50 for one appointment of one, two, three .... members.
    2. Dates are not available, but are released around 20th in bult; also, check out each hour.
    3. Allow 30 days for Canadian TRV (temporay visitors visa) to come in mail
    4. Go for visa interview.

    I did all the above, but had to cancel Vancouver appointment for lack of leave from a very good and generous employer ( I am in operations). Any other questions, please feel free to PM me.



    more...


    dance wallpapers. Dance wallpapers
  • Dance wallpapers



  • gchetna
    09-08 05:44 PM
    I filed for 485 in July without EAD and AP document since my H1B is valid for another 2 years. In a month's time the most unfortunate thing happened. The company that sponsored my H1B/Green Card just got acquired. It is anticipated that as a result several people will get laid off including me. I have yet to recieve the reciept notice for 485. What happens when something like this happens 180 days before? What are my options if I were to get laid off?
    1) Get H1B transfer to another company and hope that old employer won't revoke I-140.
    2) Don't get H1B transfer, don't work at all, apply for EAD and AP and wait for the next 5 months to pass. Again hope that employer doesn't revoke I-140.
    I have very good relations with employer and so far I have never needed to bend any rules, but don't know what the new people will be like.





    hair Wallpapers of Cheering Great dance wallpapers. wallpapers Love Dance
  • wallpapers Love Dance



  • arindamb
    03-17 01:02 PM
    pardon me for the confusion. When I meant online notification I meant the USCIS case status service page at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp



    more...


    dance wallpapers. Energy of dance wallpaper in
  • Energy of dance wallpaper in



  • gccovet
    06-19 09:42 AM
    Hi everyone:


    I have an unusual situation concerning my friend's mother. When he got his green card (about 10 years ago) he filed the green card application for his mother that lived (and still lives) abroad, hoping to alleviate the woes of her getting a short-term traveller's visa every time she traveled to see him.

    She received her green card about 4 years ago, but she doesn't want to live in the US for more than a month. Unfortunately it also gets more and more expensive for them to make her travel to US every year, thus pushing her into a violation of her Permanent Resident status and of the recurring Re-entry Permits (that now shrank to a single year).

    My friend now wants to suggest his mother to relinquish (i.e. give up) her permanent status but his fear is that once done she will not be able to return back to US to visit him. (He has already become a citizen and is not planning to return to his home country.)

    Does anyone here have any suggestions of what could happen if she gives up her permanent resident status?

    Cousin went through same situation recently (early 2008). Parents "surrendered" their GC's, to Mumbai consulate general office, and simultaneously applied (same day same time while in the consulate) for Visitor VISA (they were advised about the procedure by Mumbai consulate office via phone, they had called them couple of months before doing this). Visitor VISA was granted without any questions asked.

    My parents are thinking of doing the same very soon.

    GCCovet





    hot Dance wallpapers-EM.jpg dance wallpapers. Baby Dance Live Wallpaper
  • Baby Dance Live Wallpaper



  • loveiv
    06-06 12:24 PM
    Lot of people just say if u want to complaint about your employer who is exploiting go to DOL. There is no specific guidance to it. If anyone knows about it or done in the past please post the links here. How to know the blacklisted company and how to add a company as blacklisted.

    Following are the most common criteria I heard
    1) Employer did not ran the pay check even though he/she worked for that employer
    2) Employer Deducts money for H1B filing, bench period etc.,etc.,
    3) Employer Deducts money for GC lawyer and application expenses but did not provide information about lawyer or any progress of GC or partially information of GC.. (I heard from my friends company they filed around 80 people on July 2007 and collected money for lawyer expense but they did not had any lawyer)
    4) Deducting money for Bench period in advance...

    Good job.



    more...


    house Traditional Lion Dance dance wallpapers. Baby Dance Live Wallpaper for
  • Baby Dance Live Wallpaper for



  • royus77
    05-30 09:36 PM
    Please help....I am in a little bit precarious situation here...


    I am frustrated working for Company A and I have a job offer from Company B..

    My question is if
    1: my I140 is approved from company A and
    2: have H1b extended for 3 years for company A
    3: get the H1b transferred over to Company B and then

    leave the Company A and join Company B
    Now Company A revokes I140

    Will by H1B with Company B still valid?

    If your company A is a desi company(Mostly they try to profit on your exit also) he may try to sell the approved LC/1 -140 . So let be patient for another month and move . As far as the other things concerned you can get 3 years ext based on the I -140 ext and also you can port the PD to the new GC from company B .

    Just check with the attorney before moving I just gave my advise based on my research in the forums.

    Thanks
    roy





    tattoo Skeleton Dance Wallpapers dance wallpapers. women dance Wallpaper,
  • women dance Wallpaper,



  • Administrator2
    03-25 11:01 AM
    Please check your email and/or private message.



    more...


    pictures dance team Wallpapers, dance wallpapers. Chance Pe Dance wallpapers
  • Chance Pe Dance wallpapers



  • Ann Ruben
    02-24 09:22 AM
    I disagree. We need to know why the extension was denied and then assess the risk of delay, or even denial of the H-4 at a consul. If she leaves the US and there is a problem at the consul, you could be in for a very long separation.





    dresses Baby Dance Live Wallpaper dance wallpapers. Piano Dance Wallpapers and
  • Piano Dance Wallpapers and



  • ek_akela
    09-11 10:34 AM
    Is there some clause where you need to be on a constant payroll once you apply 485..One of my friend who recently got laid off and thinks it might take him another couple of months to find a decent project..and during that time he won't be paid



    more...


    makeup Dance wallpapers dance wallpapers. Traditional Lion Dance
  • Traditional Lion Dance



  • priderock
    09-01 01:49 PM
    Got the email this morning...

    EB2I
    PD : 10/04
    RD : 07/02/07

    Beat the 10 year deadline by couple of months :)





    girlfriend women dance Wallpaper, dance wallpapers. Bright Dance Wallpapers and
  • Bright Dance Wallpapers and



  • kaisersose
    07-09 10:20 AM
    Hi All,

    Give me all your valuable suggestions for the below case:

    - Got a full time offer for my wife who is working on H1 and has EAD too.
    - She decided to transfer her H1 instead of using EAD.
    - My wife has sent all the necessary documentation to the lawyer.
    - Mean while, we got I-485 approved. As per lawyer, upon 485 approved, H1b and EAD is no longer valid.
    - We have not received I 485 approval notice through mail yet. We just have email from immigration

    Our question is on what should be the valuable document that can be shown as eligibility proof to work as we have not received I-485 mail and cards yet.

    Another question is: Can we visit local USCIS office for the temporary green card stamp based on the email got from immigration.

    Your response is highly appreciated.

    I fail to see the problem. If your wife is already working on this job, she will continue to work as before.

    If she is waiting to work, what was she originally waiting for? Whatever it was, everything continues as before.

    Funny that this lawyer is Ok with transferring H-1b, but does not want to accept an EAD. Anyway, show your 485 approved e-mail to this joker and he should accept your ead as temporary validity to work until the card arrives.

    Again as I said, I see no problem at all.





    hairstyles Energy of dance wallpaper in dance wallpapers. Wallpapers / Dance
  • Wallpapers / Dance



  • ashkam
    08-06 12:11 PM
    Took me 5 days from the Texas Center.





    neeidd
    11-10 04:08 PM
    AP
    I485 Receipt Notice
    EAD(just in case)
    thats all you need
    Thanks for your reply, dj9533





    inspectorfox
    08-04 10:45 PM
    Mine was upgraded to Premium by my company after waiting 15 months (see signature). Two days after it was upgraded, my I-140 was approved. Then company lawyer sent inquiry to USCIS on my I-485 after that I saw LUD on 9/15,9/16,9/17 then nothing. Then another LUD on 10/25,10/26 then on 10/27 i got 21 emails from CRIS, our 485 was approved (family of 5). So I think it's worth it. I thought I am stucked with name/background check but I guess I am not since they approved my I-485. So good luck to you guys !!

    WOW... It's hard for me to believe this. I think it's all your good karma.
    I filed my I140 in Oct 2006. RFE for Ability to Pay. Replied to this RFE in Feb 2007. I noticed no progress on my case so I decided to upgrade to PP on June 15. Still no decision. Took INFOPASS appointment on 07/27 to check case status was told USCIS got the Missing Documents on June 15 (Surprise Surprise - No documents were ever sent) and case has resumed normal processing. Lawyer says USCIS Officer did not provide correct information to me... He got an email stating my case has been moved to the Review Department of TSC for background check. Its 303 days today since I filed my case and I would appreciate if someone could guide me if there is a way to expediate the processing.

    User: InspectorFox
    Labor Filing Date: 10 Oct 2005
    Service Center: Texas
    Processing Type: premium
    Category: EB3
    Filing Type: non-concurrent
    USCIS Receipt Date: 05 Oct 2006
    USCIS Notice Date: 28 Nov 2006 RFE: yes
    RFE Reply Date: 06 Feb 2007 I-140 Status: pending
    Nationality: India
    LUD: 07/28, 06/19, 06/18, 06/15, 02/14, 02/08, 11/28, 10/05
    STRUCK BY SECURITY CHECK -