dell wallpapers

images Apple Wallpaper dell wallpapers. Dell Logo iPhone Wallpaper
  • Dell Logo iPhone Wallpaper



  • 3ZS
    May 12th, 2006, 09:05 PM
    Chalk this up to user error. Not sure exactly wat I did but I reset the camera and now it is working like I would expect. Like I said...I was new to SLR :D

    Thqnks for the reply...whats interesting is today I called 2 different camera places by me and pretended I was interested in the same kit I have and BOTH told me that the 70s camera body supports the sigma lens' I have - In fact they were putting together a package that included the very seme lens'

    Im new to digital SLR's ...but I would think based on this info I have a bad camera body

    Came to US on L1.Can I work on my H1 approved petition [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Came to US on L1.Can I work on my H1 approved petition






    wallpaper Dell Logo iPhone Wallpaper dell wallpapers. dell wallpapers. dell studio
  • dell wallpapers. dell studio



  • Sakthisagar
    11-09 01:41 PM
    I am sure many of you would agree with the below observations -

    I lost money in the 2001 stock market because I believed that the market could never down based on all the glorious research reports..

    I lost money again in 2005 as I bought a house believing that a house value can only go up, again reading all the real estate boom that was happening around.

    Now, I keep reading that the Indian market is oh-so good that everyone should go back to India to live in the villas and ride around in the chauffeured cars:)

    Hmm, as always, I have been the last one to get on the boat before it went under. So, with all pun intended, what Indian ETF should I start investing and when should I buy my one-way ticket :rolleyes:

    As my mom always says - Mountains always look smooth from a distance. This time I think I will stay put and wait it out for my GC..


    Good one, I gave you green for this :D If US is no more attractive, then no one see the queue and hue created outside the consulate just for a Visa interview. If any one repeates in media 1000 times that infosys is not a "Chop Shop" it will never come out that way.:)





    dell wallpapers. Dell Wallpaper; Dell Wallpaper
  • Dell Wallpaper; Dell Wallpaper



  • Berkeleybee
    05-24 11:42 PM
    All,

    Please post send confirmations in the main fax and phone threads listed above.

    Thanks!
    Berkeleybee





    2011 dell wallpapers. dell studio dell wallpapers. Picture 5, -, Dell Wallpaper
  • Picture 5, -, Dell Wallpaper



  • supers789
    09-18 08:06 PM
    as far as previous employer has not revolved / canceled i140, and Priority date for i140 is backlogged, you can get 3 yr extension on h1b using previous employer's i140. if any of these does not satisfy, you do not get 3 yr ext. using old company i140.



    more...


    dell wallpapers. Dell Wallpaper 14
  • Dell Wallpaper 14



  • vaishnavilakshmi
    06-22 06:01 PM
    to get AOS approved will take very long time right? depending whether I'll be stuck in FBI name check and the date not retrogress when they process my AOS.

    I'm EB3-ROW
    PD March 23, 2007

    HI,

    Iam also sailing in the same boat.i want to change my maiden name to married name now.Just about to file for i-485.My concerns and doubts are :-

    - I need to send it by mail to sanfransisco and what if it gets delayed?
    -Will name check be done on two names(married and maiden) and endup in delays and pending of my application?
    -All my certificates,recent affidavits till now show my maiden name.But i got written in my son(usa born)'s birth certificate with married name as last name and maiden name maiden name itself.So will that create a problem?...

    So with the above issues,can anyone suggest me if i can wait till I-485 approves or it doesnot matter if i change it now?If i travel to sanfransisco and visit consulate general in person and apply will they issue the new passport within the same day??

    Awaiting for ur golden responses,
    vaishu





    dell wallpapers. Dell XPS Red PSP Wallpaper
  • Dell XPS Red PSP Wallpaper



  • EndlessWait
    01-17 12:51 PM
    what's happening these days..they are so slow..they take almost an year to process. By the time you get ur H1, you've to file the next..and so on on..

    :mad:



    more...


    dell wallpapers. Added by: Desktop Wallpapers
  • Added by: Desktop Wallpapers



  • sunderbans
    04-07 09:31 PM
    thanks for your reply.

    my wife H4 was denied since it was applied after 2 months of I 94 expiration (july 1,2010)but we also sent the I 94 correction based on my H1B notice untill March 10,2011 since there was mistake at POE in jan 2010. On March 18 we received I 94 correction until March 10,2011. Hence now actual out of status is from march 10,2011. So we decided for her to go to India for stamping. But we also filed for MTR still my attorney adviced us to go to India for stamping since we don't want to cross the 180 day period.





    2010 Dell Wallpaper; Dell Wallpaper dell wallpapers. Apple Wallpaper
  • Apple Wallpaper



  • satyasaich
    07-03 02:16 PM
    It's true that one has to mention about 485, select a choice between consular processing vs processing with in USA. this is usually done while applying for 140.
    However, one can always make an amendment (to either approved 140 or 140 in pending ) to change the choice

    by doing so, one has to wait for a bit longer time. (but, what difference it makes in these days of retrogression?)


    I heard Changes must be made in I140 to do Consular processing from I485



    more...


    dell wallpapers. dell wallpapers. wallpapers dell. wallpaper; wallpapers dell. wallpaper
  • dell wallpapers. wallpapers dell. wallpaper; wallpapers dell. wallpaper



  • sledge_hammer
    06-29 10:24 AM
    ^^^^





    hair Picture 5, -, Dell Wallpaper dell wallpapers. Dell will release their new
  • Dell will release their new



  • Steve Mitchell
    March 23rd, 2004, 03:14 PM
    Actually a 300mm from the stands would yield some great shots. I hope you can make it happen.
    I am trying to score the publisher's courtside tickets for the Heat game. I'll bring a 300 to the game and see if someone says something from the sidelines there.. :-)



    more...


    dell wallpapers. Razer-Dell-Wallpaper by
  • Razer-Dell-Wallpaper by



  • Munna Bhai
    01-18 12:38 PM
    Last time there was a recession (2001/2002), INS denied a lot of employment based immigrant petitions because they asked companies why they could not hire American programmers who were laid off. This happened people I personally know from reputed companies such as Sun Microsystems. I don't mean to sound negative, but do you think this will happen again? After being in the queue for so many years, the possibility is real.

    They can't deny anyone who has filed I-485 because you have already crossed labor + I-140. Yes, they will ask for latest financial report for ability of pay etc. I do know that lot of company stopped processing of GC during that time.

    Why the hell they don't stop H1bs rather than targetting people who already filed GC.





    hot Dell Wallpaper 14 dell wallpapers. wallpapers dell. wallpapers
  • wallpapers dell. wallpapers



  • sledge_hammer
    06-09 05:25 PM
    By "have not run payroll since last 6 months," if you mean you were on "bench", then you are already out of status. You have more important things to worry about than your I-140 denial, like making sure you have a job, and you're getting paid!

    I'm sure you already know, but I'm going to say it again anyway - if you are here on H-1B, then you need to be working, and getting paid for it. There is no such thing as "bench" time.

    You must be working for one of those bodyshops that don't pay you when you're not on a project. If you did not have projects, your employer should have still paid your salary, or terminated your employment. Find out from your employer if he has sent a H-1B cancellation request to USCIS. Finally, get your employer to pay you for the 6 months. If he refuses, then file a complaint with DOL.

    Hi,
    I just came to know from uscis website that my I140 is denied. I have not received any documents from uscis as my name is in beneficiary. It will goto my employer. Than If he respond than I will know.
    I am currently on 7th year of h1 extension and having 2 weeks left on my h1. (22 june 2009)
    Not on project rightnow and have not run payroll since last 6 months.
    My employer is not responding to any of my emails and phone calls since 1 month.

    GC Filed: march 2005 in traditional process (not in PERM) EB3
    Labor approved : june 2006
    I140 filed: Nov 2007 - Denied end of may 2009.

    1) What are my options ?
    2) Can I use my current approved labor to get extension in new company after h1 transfer?
    3) If I transfer my h1 to another company, what about next year h1 extension? if company does not file GC at the time of h1 transfer. does 365 days rule apply in that ?



    more...


    house Dell Vostro A90 may will give dell wallpapers. Michael-dell-mobile-wallpaper
  • Michael-dell-mobile-wallpaper



  • luncheSpecials
    03-14 09:57 AM
    let them work .. now EB2 is current.. we all will get GC slowly





    tattoo Dell XPS Red PSP Wallpaper dell wallpapers. Blue Dell Wallpaper
  • Blue Dell Wallpaper



  • jonty_11
    12-26 11:44 AM
    Just allowing filing of I-485 while You are retrogressed, is a boon, so u can get EAD and are allowed to change Jobs in the Same profession



    more...


    pictures Added by: Desktop Wallpapers dell wallpapers. Beautiful Dell Wallpapers
  • Beautiful Dell Wallpapers



  • thakgaya
    03-30 05:53 AM
    The approved 140 were from different companies. I got the update in 2 days after my attorney responded to the RFE.





    dresses wallpapers dell. wallpapers dell wallpapers. Dell Wallpaper 7
  • Dell Wallpaper 7



  • sripk
    05-17 02:24 PM
    I have Master's degree from US and have been with the company for 6yrs. This is the response from my Attorney on porting to EB2 category. My I485 was filed during July 2007. What can i do to be able to file a new PERM LC for porting to EB2 category without affecting my I485 application? Please advise.

    Thank you for your email inquiring about filing a new PERM labor certification (PERM LC) application to qualify for the EB-2 preference category. A final determination has been made on whether a new PERM LC can be filed.

    Regulations that govern the PERM Labor Certification process do not permit an employer to file a new PERM LC application for the sole purpose of shortening the wait time in immigrant visa preference categories. Company will not file a new PERM LC unless it is clearly required by regulation.

    We completed our research and legal analysis. The purpose of the research was to determine whether you can still benefit from your current case, or whether substantial job changes require, by law, a new PERM LC application to be filed on your behalf.

    Our final assessment is that while some job changes have occurred, the changes are not substantial in the context of labor certification regulations. Please note that while the group, products and/or daily tasks in your employment may be different, these changes are not substantial from an immigration perspective and do not require a new PERM LC. In addition, portability provisions of the law allow considerable flexibility for job changes when an I-485 Adjustment of Status application has been filed.

    This is not an internal policy matter, rather company's compliance with U.S. Department of Labor regulations that govern the PERM LC process.



    more...


    makeup dell wallpapers. wallpapers dell. wallpaper; wallpapers dell. wallpaper dell wallpapers. Dell Vostro A90 may will give
  • Dell Vostro A90 may will give



  • gcseeker2002
    04-09 05:35 PM
    Good luck, atleast you are in EB2





    girlfriend Blue Dell Wallpaper dell wallpapers. Dell XPS Blue PSP Wallpaper
  • Dell XPS Blue PSP Wallpaper



  • quizzer
    01-22 06:12 PM
    My lawyer says all I140 needs to be applied in NSC and so he has applied mine at NSC.

    Is this true?

    Whats the criteria for applying in TSC where the approvals happen in say 2-3 months?

    Thanks





    hairstyles Razer-Dell-Wallpaper by dell wallpapers. Dell wallpaper Bird Funny
  • Dell wallpaper Bird Funny



  • aubGC
    02-06 09:01 AM
    All EAD renewals for the applicants whose I 485 was filed before August 17, 2007 have to pay $340 as renewal fee.. No exception.. no consfusion.

    If you dont send check and pay incorrect fee, more delay or chances of rejection...Hope it helps..





    smartboy75
    10-01 06:11 PM
    Anybody ..any replies ??





    h12gc
    04-28 06:18 PM
    Hi guys,

    My details: EB2 NSC,Aug 2005 PD,1485 notice date: august 2nd 2007,140 approved,EAD valid till 2010 september.

    I got an RFE on my I 485 on April 15th asking for employment letter from intended permanent employer.Last month my employer cancelled my H-1 Visa, I think that trigerred this RFE.Currently I'm on EAD.So I don't think It will hurt my status.

    My Employer gave me the employment letter with same job title and duties as Labor certification.My Employer is an IT consulting firm.Currently I'm not on project with him.I'm benched for last few months.Since GC is future process he had issued employment letter.But Technically I'm with out pay stubs for few months.Does it hurt my GC process?

    Also I spoke to my employer and he said given current market situation I can find a similar job with any employer and use my EAD he has no problems in supporting my GC process since it is future employment.My question is Can I work on contract to w-2 positions with any recruiting firms and not to file AC 21 with them since I have already have an offer from my own GC sponsered employer?

    Can I take full time position with end client and not file AC 21 since I already have an offer letter from my current employer intending to hire me permanently once GC is approved.

    In present market situation I'm finding positions which are asking for con_w2 or fulltime positions with the end clients.No corp to corp positions in IT industry.

    Please any one advice me on this.

    Thanks
    h12gc