funny birthday quotes for friends

images Funny birthday sayings for funny birthday quotes for friends. funny quotes about sisters.
  • funny quotes about sisters.



  • damit
    04-07 10:02 AM
    Hi all,

    One of my relatives who has been here in United States for last 10 years keep on telling me that there is a co-relation between Expedition of Green Card process and election year.

    I am planning to switch my job as I am having a great offer, but he kept on telling me that in the past, he has noticed great expedition of green card process during the election years. He advises me against switching the job at this point. My PD is Jan 2005.

    Please let me know, if any of you agree with him.





    wallpaper funny quotes about sisters. funny birthday quotes for friends. nice irthday quotes for
  • nice irthday quotes for



  • legal_la
    07-17 04:59 PM
    Guys,

    August visa bulletin does not look good, but see point D which states that I485 in in JULY will be accepted.

    D. JULY EMPLOYMENT-BASED VISA AVAILABILITY

    After consulting with Citizenship and Immigration Services, the Visa Office advises readers that Visa Bulletin #107 (dated June 12) should be relied upon as the current July Visa Bulletin for purposes of determining Employment visa number availability, and that Visa Bulletin #108 (dated July 2) is hereby withdraw


    http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_3269.html:D


    finally it is official. No mention of additional time (couple of weeks in august) to file 485, so i guess we have until end of this month...





    funny birthday quotes for friends. irthday funny quotes;
  • irthday funny quotes;



  • s416504
    08-29 03:56 PM
    Bump^^^1

    No Receipting Update as on 29th Aug 89 76.72%
    Receipted on/before 29th Aug From NSC (LIN) 17 14.66%
    Receipted after 29th Aug From NSC (LIN) 1 0.86%
    Receipted on/before 29th Aug From TX (SRC) 6 5.17%
    Receipted after 29th Aug From Texas (SRC) 1 0.86%
    Receipted on/before 29th Aug From VT/CA 2 1.72%
    Receipted on/before 29th Aug From VT/CA 0 0%

    Voters: 116. You have already voted on this poll





    2011 nice irthday quotes for funny birthday quotes for friends. Birthday Quotes Comments
  • Birthday Quotes Comments



  • gcgonewild
    10-08 04:26 PM
    In US the nice thing about SSA is unemployment and disability security.
    But 10 years is a long time to wait on a temporary visa to get your social security back.. There were some discussions to reduce this to 3 years but that talk is dead now.

    In India, the best part is 100% compulsory employer contribution. But
    Indian PF sucks with rising inflation and lack of accountability.

    And we all know how the employers would "Package" their "contribution".

    This latest development will sting Indian origin GC holders and US citizens who go back to work in India and MNC employees working abroad.



    more...


    funny birthday quotes for friends. 2010 funny quotes about
  • 2010 funny quotes about



  • piyu7444
    02-24 03:16 AM
    I took a new job and transferred my H1B with new employer. But my GC process is with the same old employer and his attorney. Do I now have to file AC21 ? I changed my job with new responsibilities.

    It is your choice if you want to invoke AC21 or not. A lot of people (like me) do not inform USCIS and change job after 180 day of filing 485 and wait to either get GC or to get an RFE.

    Some people dont want RFE at the time when PD is current for them and hence send out letter to USCIS about job change invoking AC21.

    There is no right or wrong thing and one choses what he/she feels good about + whatever attorney suggests. You can decide for yourself what you want to do.

    ------------I am not a lawyer so this is per my limited knowledge -------------------





    funny birthday quotes for friends. Funny Belated Birthday Wishes
  • Funny Belated Birthday Wishes



  • Life2Live
    04-29 11:15 AM
    How to know there is already a case against the employer?



    more...


    funny birthday quotes for friends. funny birthday quotes for
  • funny birthday quotes for



  • immi_2006
    02-13 10:35 AM
    My 485 receipt Date is July 5, 2007. Today i got a mail saying they have sent an RFE on my 485 App. It could be for Original Employment Letter as i sent a copy of the letter.

    FYI my PD is Sep, 2006 EB2 India





    2010 irthday funny quotes; funny birthday quotes for friends. Funny birthday sayings for
  • Funny birthday sayings for



  • gparr
    March 3rd, 2004, 08:12 PM
    Fred, you're killing me! That comedy routine is getting really good! ;)

    I like the every-angle view. Reminds me of a kaleidoscope. How did you get the camera to put that many images on one frame? I doubt even the MKII will be that fast. ;)



    more...


    funny birthday quotes for friends. house 2011 quotes for friends
  • house 2011 quotes for friends



  • redddiv
    07-16 08:57 PM
    i think its possible, but i guess you will still need to get a good attorneys advice on this one.

    i am no bodys agent, my advice is only what i would have done if i were in your position.

    Has anyone and their spouse both filed for 485s while listing each other as beneficiary as well?

    Is this possible?





    hair Birthday Quotes Comments funny birthday quotes for friends. funny birthday sayings for
  • funny birthday sayings for



  • grinch
    05-11 01:56 PM
    The font and color of font doesn't fit in the apple stamp ;)



    more...


    funny birthday quotes for friends. funny birthday quotes for
  • funny birthday quotes for



  • newhandle
    03-05 10:48 PM
    Family based might based upon the parents or siblings. That is the reason i asked whether is is spouse? If spouse you are OK. You can disclose the income.

    LPR (dad) :(





    hot 2010 funny quotes about funny birthday quotes for friends. Best Friends
  • Best Friends



  • Gravitation
    06-15 12:41 PM
    I have edited the poll to add that option. Literally.

    Thanks Logiclife!



    more...


    house pictures images Funny Birthday funny birthday quotes for friends. happy irthday quotes funny.
  • happy irthday quotes funny.



  • pmamp
    12-21 10:51 AM
    hi All,
    I am on AP/EAD and need to Transit thru Paris in February. I have a confirmed return ticket and my visas have expired. I am currently in India.I called VFS and they told me that I do not need a transit visa however when I emailed them they responded by saying check with your Airline. I am trying to email the consulate in Mumbai but keep getting bounce backs.
    However I found links on the Atlanta and Washigton consulates that say that I need a visa.

    http://www.consulfrance-atlanta.org/article.php3?id_article=827
    http://www.consulfrance-washington.org/article.php3?id_article=383

    Has anyone returned to the US recently on a Advance Parole and expired Visa? and did you need a Transit visa? It would be great if you can tell when you returned. Immigrationvoice seems to be the only place where I could possibly get some real answers.

    Apologizes if this thread is under the wrong category
    Thanks
    Radhika

    As far as I know, transit visa is required in case you do not have a valid visa/ citizenship for the departure country. So, if your visa has expired on passport but have visa approval/ or other documents to support AND you are traveling from US to India via France then you would need France airport transit visa.

    However, in your case, since you are Indian citizen (I assume) and traveling to US via France you do not need a airport transit visa.

    The logic behind this weird rule is that in case you are stuck in France for some reason and they want you to go home (deport) then you should have valid visa/ citizenship to the country you came from.

    Otherwise, none of us (Indians or other nationals) would need a transit visa to Europe going from US - India as we have Indian passport.

    Hope this helps. As you know you can always check with airlines/ consulate to make sure you are good to go.


    ~ happy travel





    tattoo Funny Belated Birthday Wishes funny birthday quotes for friends. Birthday Quotes Comments
  • Birthday Quotes Comments



  • kirupa
    10-05 09:00 PM
    I stickied it - I'm not sure how the rules work in Battle though, so maybe it isn't meant to be stickied. If it gets unstickied, I'm sure I broke some rule :)



    more...


    pictures funny birthday quotes for funny birthday quotes for friends. funny best friend quotes.
  • funny best friend quotes.



  • insbaby
    09-18 06:48 PM
    Two IDIOTS gave me red dots and these comments:

    --------------
    H-1B and working overtime 08-21-2008 11:31 PM ask the doctors who work more than 80 hrs a week

    H-1B and working overtime 08-21-2008 09:58 PM Who gave youa H1 Visa, you dumbo?
    --------------

    I do not understand what was wrong with my question here. I did not know there are idiots roam around this forum and give people RED DOT for no reason. I wish there is a way to know who gave those dots and comments. Get a life you idiots.

    Over time for the same employer is not all an issue. Almost all H1Bs should go thru this and many of them stay at work for months.





    dresses Best Friends funny birthday quotes for friends. irthday quotes to a friend
  • irthday quotes to a friend



  • tcsonly
    09-19 04:53 AM
    ras,

    There is no need to react. If you attended the rally, you can politely answer about your participation.

    Update you signature that you attended the rally, and if you met any lawmaker offices.

    -C.



    more...


    makeup house 2011 quotes for friends funny birthday quotes for friends. pictures images Funny Birthday
  • pictures images Funny Birthday



  • GlobalCitizen
    08-21 06:23 PM
    I see. I thought it was your lawyer that sent all your documents. So do you actually have a lawyer?

    My emloyer hired a law firm to do green card and the human resources does the H1B's. The firm just sent (before Agust 17th) my I-140 and I-485. I have pendind EAD. I really want to remain on H1B though.

    I am so frustrated and do now what to do.

    How long does this 'nunc-pro-tunk' take if it comes to that? Also Can I go back to school?





    girlfriend Birthday Quotes Comments funny birthday quotes for friends. Funny Birthday Quotes For
  • Funny Birthday Quotes For



  • calboy78
    08-18 10:45 PM
    Sorry to hear about this.

    This is so ridiculous - I have had friends who had degree in metallurgy and they successfully got their h1 and even green card :mad:





    hairstyles funny birthday quotes for funny birthday quotes for friends. hair funny quotes on
  • hair funny quotes on



  • morpis
    06-24 06:30 PM
    Hello All,

    I am from India and I am getting ready to file my 485 in 1st week of July. I have an approved 140.

    I have two issues I am not sure about how to procced --

    1. My wife's name is wrong in her birth certificate. also, my mother's name is not present in my birth certificate. I am getting both of our parents to execute affidavits. Do these affidavits need to be originals when I submit them with my 485 appln? Or my folks in India can scan them and email me and I can submit copies with my 485 appln?

    2. My passport is expiring in Oct 2007. Some people have mentioned that your passport needs to be valid for six months at the time you file for your 485 appln. Is this true? I have not found a definitive answer anywhere.

    Please let me know if you know anything about these questions. Appreciate all your responses.

    Thanks.





    stillhowlong
    01-19 05:55 PM
    As far as I know:
    if your E3 (approved) priority date is current for E2 (approved), you can file 485 (in E2) requesting to use the earliest (E3) priority date. From my understanding, you may be able to do it even when your E2 is pending - but it may be better to wait till you get the E2 approved. Hope it clarifies your question.

    Thanks Alvin, so you mean to say it does not matter if I do that process with new employer right?





    EndlessWait
    12-06 11:36 AM
    bump