google 1997

images Google Reader#39;s original google 1997. Google-Freak google 1997.
  • Google-Freak google 1997.



  • poonam.daulat
    05-11 06:48 PM
    Hi, I am on L1B since Dec'10. My visa is expiring in Apr'11. Due to project requirement, my company has plan for my visa extension. Is there any way to get the GC? If part-time study can help to process my GC faster, I am ready for that too.

    Looking forward for your professional guidance.

    Thanks & Regards... Daulat





    wallpaper Google-Freak google 1997. google 1997. Google en 1997
  • Google en 1997



  • Waitng4GC
    07-04 10:14 AM
    I was in similar situation during 2006. I applied for H1 1 year extension based on PERM approval. My LC was just 1 month old . Then premium processed my I-140, once I had my I-140, I then premium processed my H1 extension based on approved I-140. Finally got 3 year extension.
    Hope this helps.





    google 1997. google.stanford.edu (1997)
  • google.stanford.edu (1997)



  • pappusheth
    04-11 12:27 AM
    Ask your company if they can do your H1 extension under CORP thus the legal entity does not change and there should be no issue.

    It seems like for your initial H1, it was a mistake on their part that they filed you H1 under CORP while you were actually paid by the BANK. Can you ask them why they did that in the first place?

    If it's a mistake on their part, there's no reason why you should suffer and they must take every effort to help you out. Work with them, talk to your manager, his/her manager and explain them the issue. It's an internal thing and I'm sure can be worked out.

    Hope this helps.


    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm not a lawyer. My posts are simply my views and not a legal advice.





    2011 Google en 1997 google 1997. January 1997 screenshot of
  • January 1997 screenshot of



  • darshan1226
    03-25 06:42 PM
    Texas service center



    more...


    google 1997. Google
  • Google



  • kothuri
    10-02 03:16 PM
    I came across this article on Murthy.com and got lil nervous.

    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_hombus.html

    I am currently on H1b applied for 485, LC Cleared, I140 Cleared.
    I work for a company X but own another consulting company and I am a passive partner with a share of 49%. Another friend of mine who is also in the same boat as I am is another partner with 49% stake. My Sister who is a Green Card holder has 2% Stake and is an active partner.

    I have not taken a single penny from the company in the last 2yrs we formed the company and we file a K1 every year. Even though the company makes profits/loss we are not taking the profit nor writing off the losses from our individual taxes, However both of us (I and my friend who are passive partners) end up doing most of the work such as
    1. Signing the bank checks
    2. Signing the USCIS documents for employees who are working for our company.(for I129, etc etc)

    Does this mean that I am a clear candidate to be on INS Red alert/Radar?

    I know that an H1b holder can have a company on H1B and cannot work for that company part time/full time precisely what I have been doing since I have never taken a pay check from the company however I never thought that this could have implications on the 485 approval.

    Can some one answer my question. I guess I am more looking at some one like UnitedNations to answer.

    -Sri





    google 1997. 1997
  • 1997



  • madmonkey
    10-26 03:20 PM
    that's absurd - your wife's PD is tied to yours. I was in EB2, switched to EB1 and both my wife's and my 485 were approved together.



    more...


    google 1997. dresses In 1997, Google#39;s
  • dresses In 1997, Google#39;s



  • upuaut8
    05-03 11:07 PM
    well.. I look like a fool.. he's not even a registered ezboard user..

    Well.. don't think that ezboard does not keep your ip on record. They are very very serious about this subject.

    Just don't do that here.

    As far as trials are concerned.. if it's not offered by the company that makes it, it's not legal to own, and this guys is not allowed to post that information here at Kirupa. You'll have to find it elsewhere.





    2010 google.stanford.edu (1997) google 1997. Google Reader#39;s original
  • Google Reader#39;s original



  • jliechty
    January 2nd, 2004, 09:49 PM
    imagine, if MF digital backs were say, $6999, how many would sell???

    bloody thousands....

    seems stupid to me to make them so expensive
    Right now, they can't make them cheaper. Michael Reichmann (sp?) of the Luminous Landscape speculated that Leaf probably makes a dozen or so of their new Valeo 22 MF backs each month, compared to how many hundreds of thousands of dRebels Canon makes? IIRC, he estimated that the sensor alone (without any support electronics or other hardware) might cost $5000 per unit to make.

    Don't be mistaken, I'd love to be able to afford one of those, too, but it will be quite a while before the prices come down significantly (and I doubt they'll ever get quite that low).

    October visa bulletin [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : October visa bulletin




    more...


    google 1997. Original Google Homepage
  • Original Google Homepage



  • mantagon
    07-13 04:38 PM
    This is what I told my bank and they accepted it without any questions.

    STATUS:

    AOS - ADJUSTMENT OF STATUS.

    Filed for GC (permanent residence), and waiting for it. (explanation)





    hair January 1997 screenshot of google 1997. Organization by Category
  • Organization by Category



  • chicagoanvisitor
    12-02 02:47 AM
    Hello,

    I have recently moved from Company A(where I worked for 6 years of which last 4 years was in US on H1B) to Company B(working here for 6 months). My H1B transfer is complete but my VISA needs stamping. I need to travel to UK for 2-3 days next week.

    Am I eligible to get the Visa stamping done in London? If so, is this a high risk option? How do you compare the risk of the option with the risk of alternate in making a trip to India from UK to get my Visa stamped? Does the fact that my current job is with a smaller(200 to 500 employees) IT consulting firm add to the risk significantly?

    Do you think it is possible to get stamping dates around Dec 12-13?

    In case VISA gets rejected in UK, what are the chances I can go back to India and get it stamped after that? And how long will that take on average?

    Thanks much for your time.



    more...


    google 1997. In 1997, Google#39;s prototype
  • In 1997, Google#39;s prototype



  • Voetsjoeba
    01-12 06:38 AM
    Use Google: http://www.vb-helper.com/howto_play_mp3.html





    hot Google google 1997. 13 years of Google: 1997-
  • 13 years of Google: 1997-



  • MatsP
    June 5th, 2007, 05:54 AM
    From this (http://www.cameraquest.com/adapt_olyE1.htm) I take it that the answer to your questions is:
    It doesn't detract from the image quality.
    It doesn't change the aperture (speed) of the lens.

    However, you only get manual focusing, manual exposoure and manual aperture settings. So you don't get any of the fancy features that the camera offers.

    Considering that the above site is asking a rather large amount of money for the adapter itself, I'd say that it's probably only worth it if you find some good old manual Nikon lenses [it's no point in getting fancy AF, VR lenses, as either of those features will not work anyways].

    --
    Mats



    more...


    house 13 Years of google 1997. google 1997. Did you know Google originally
  • Did you know Google originally



  • orshoe
    03-19 04:39 PM
    My labor was filed with job title from the employer as IT Lead (O*Net Code - 11-3021.00, O*Net title - Computer and Information Systems Managers). I am having an opportunity to convert to full-time on EAD (I-140 approved, EAD received 18months back). The new job title is Software Engineer(possible O*Net codes - 15-1032.00/15-1021.00/15-1031.00, possible O*Net title - Computer Software Engineer/Computer Programmer). Is it possible to file AC21 in this scenario. The salary and the job descriptions for both the Labor filing and the new opportunity are similar. I am worried if the title might cause a problem. I have to make a decision very soon. Please help.





    tattoo 1997 google 1997. I LOVE GOOGLE by ~ConCon1997
  • I LOVE GOOGLE by ~ConCon1997



  • kadarm
    01-02 11:37 AM
    My attorney filed a SR. Can I call USCIS to get an update. The online update still says pending.



    more...


    pictures dresses In 1997, Google#39;s google 1997. and Google google 1997.
  • and Google google 1997.



  • AZ_GC
    08-22 06:46 PM
    The answer is Yes you can switch to new employer. Your H-1 does not matter anymore as you have applied for AOS and you have a valid EAD which you can use for AC21 portability for a new employer after 180 days.





    dresses 13 years of Google: 1997- google 1997. standards since 1997.
  • standards since 1997.



  • marcom10
    04-20 12:54 AM
    heh..well my freinds that are to dumb to request on a forum a sig pay me in school. Ive sold a banner n stuff though. im making a newtemplate n all..so it should go down pretty well.


    and wen my new template is up..i wus thinking about hiring some people to work with me. Whether they were to make templates, or code or do flash etc.



    more...


    makeup Original Google Homepage google 1997. 13 Years of google 1997.
  • 13 Years of google 1997.



  • Munna Bhai
    01-11 12:23 PM
    Hi All,

    I had a question regarding the relationship between the number h1b transfers and green card process. I've heard some people say that if you have transferred H1b to many companies then the green card process will be delayed because USCIS needs to be convinced that you will be continuing with the same employer. Is this true or does it really not matter how many times you change employers it doesn't effect the green card process.

    I have already transferred once. I am thinking of transferring one or possible two more times but am just worried about how this will effect the green card application process.

    Thanks,
    Purushotham Nayak

    GC has nothing to do with H1b only issue is they will verify whether you were in status all the time.





    girlfriend I LOVE GOOGLE by ~ConCon1997 google 1997. http://video.google.com/
  • http://video.google.com/



  • vsoni
    03-08 05:41 PM
    I send PM to NH chapter few days ago. For more info send me PM.

    Is Visa revalidation not possible in France or Germany?





    hairstyles In 1997, Google#39;s prototype google 1997. En 1997, le bouton Feeling
  • En 1997, le bouton Feeling



  • Photogenius
    04-16 03:15 PM
    welcome to the forum!

    I like your stamp! bit gory though! Dunno if it adheres to the rules etc. but i like it!





    morchu
    05-30 01:42 PM
    I believe you know that re-entry permit is required only beyond 1 year.

    I will say, don't wait. Have some documentation ready regarding your "emergency need" to be out of USA. Also have some documentation to prove your intention to permanently reside in US.

    In case the officer asks some question. Just be prepared to answer, and clarify that you have proper intention to continue residing permanently in US.


    Sir,

    I got my green card on Feb'2008 and had to make emergency travel to my country Mexico to be with my family on August'2008. Now, I would like to come back after 10 months of stay in Mexico. The problem is that I do not have any permanent residence/car/Electricity bill to prove my permanent residency status except VOIP phone and paid my tax for the last 6 years promptly. Is it possible for me to make it to USA? or Should I wait for 2 more moths and file for Visa reentry permit in local embassy and come there if I get one?

    Please advice me.

    Thanks,
    Juang.





    chicagoanvisitor
    12-02 02:47 AM
    Hello,

    I have recently moved from Company A(where I worked for 6 years of which last 4 years was in US on H1B) to Company B(working here for 6 months). My H1B transfer is complete but my VISA needs stamping. I need to travel to UK for 2-3 days next week.

    Am I eligible to get the Visa stamping done in London? If so, is this a high risk option? How do you compare the risk of the option with the risk of alternate in making a trip to India from UK to get my Visa stamped? Does the fact that my current job is with a smaller(200 to 500 employees) IT consulting firm add to the risk significantly?

    Do you think it is possible to get stamping dates around Dec 12-13?

    In case VISA gets rejected in UK, what are the chances I can go back to India and get it stamped after that? And how long will that take on average?

    Thanks much for your time.