hilary duff wedding pics

images Hillary Duff Wedding hilary duff wedding pics. actress Hilary Duff was
  • actress Hilary Duff was



  • needhelp!
    10-24 05:41 PM
    bmp





    wallpaper actress Hilary Duff was hilary duff wedding pics. Hilary Duff amp; Her Rock Return
  • Hilary Duff amp; Her Rock Return



  • RDB
    08-28 04:37 PM
    Yes, am planning to do this.

    we recently received 1 year EAD. I called USCIS regarding incorrect Validity period. They told me the send the I765 form again along with original EAD for fixing it.

    Anybody doing this?





    hilary duff wedding pics. Hilary Duff#39;s wedding
  • Hilary Duff#39;s wedding



  • bitu72
    01-10 11:25 AM
    threat of losing your job is very high..as every prediction says its going to be more bad..

    i come here every hr to see any updates or news... but dont write as not sure what effect can we make..obama is more pressed with economic recovery and more immigrants are not what they want..but still i am optimistic with S9 bill intoduced





    2011 Hilary Duff amp; Her Rock Return hilary duff wedding pics. hilary duff wedding hair.
  • hilary duff wedding hair.



  • BharatPremi
    11-09 10:00 AM
    Poll is closed but I am in. I will be at booth from 7:00 PM onwards.



    more...


    hilary duff wedding pics. hilary duff wedding hair.
  • hilary duff wedding hair.



  • rajenk
    01-16 09:00 PM
    Thanks Raj for your reply.

    - Can I file (EB2) I-140 amendment and ask USCIS for transferring EB3 PD to EB2 by providing EB3 I-140 receipt?

    - Can I file my 485 with pending answer on I-140 amendment?

    1. Yes you can certainly do that too.

    2. If your PD would be current by the EB2 PD port, yes you can file I-485 along with the amendment request.





    hilary duff wedding pics. Hilary Duff hired a personal
  • Hilary Duff hired a personal



  • The7zen
    01-26 07:54 PM
    Voted ????? How ? did u get a confirmation ?

    Anyone care to answer this ????



    more...


    hilary duff wedding pics. hilary duff wedding ring
  • hilary duff wedding ring



  • abhay
    01-03 11:13 AM
    Yea, Dont let those european countries charge you for few hours of airport stay, They are taking advantage of people in the name of 9/11. I travelled via Middle east from DC, travel is shorter by 2 hours





    2010 Hilary Duff#39;s wedding hilary duff wedding pics. Hillary Duff Wedding
  • Hillary Duff Wedding



  • sukhyani
    12-20 11:50 AM
    yeah the two shows 'Daily Show with Jon Stewart' and 'Colbert Report' run back to back. I have not seen any media personality that influential in shaping public opinion. They are mostly honest and ruthlessly blunt about issues.

    IV members, please post your comments on his message board. If there are a substantial number of posts, only then we can hope for him to ever talk about our issue on his show.



    more...


    hilary duff wedding pics. hilary duff wedding hair.
  • hilary duff wedding hair.



  • shana04
    05-15 10:51 PM
    For my Spouse
    2. Evidence that you maintained non immigrant status


    For my spouse,

    We have applied for I 485 after our visit to India.

    1. First I 94 was taken at the airport and got the new one while we came back and one of the requirement is the copy of I 94

    How and where can I get a copy (I never made a copy of that).

    Note: Spouse passport has stamping but the requirement is copy of I 94

    any help or suggestoins where can we get a copy. We have applied for states Id's in two different states where they made copies of I 94 but at that time I never though of making copies of it.





    hair hilary duff wedding hair. hilary duff wedding pics. Actress Hilary Duff using
  • Actress Hilary Duff using



  • ash_2005
    09-12 03:36 PM
    Not in the system yet, and no checks cashed.

    Submitted: June 30, 2007
    Reached USCIS: July 2nd, 2007
    Signed for by: J.Barrett @ 10:25 AM

    I have no clue as to what is going on here ...worrying indeed.



    more...


    hilary duff wedding pics. Hilary Duff Aug. 30 - OK!
  • Hilary Duff Aug. 30 - OK!



  • guy03062
    10-20 05:05 PM
    By the way, just out of curiosity - what is "Indochinese Adjustment Act " mentioned in processing time report?

    I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Employment-based adjustment applications July 04, 2007
    ... ...
    ... ...
    ... ...
    I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status Under the Indochinese Adjustment Act December 01, 2007





    hot hilary duff wedding hair. hilary duff wedding pics. Hilary Duff#39;s Wedding Is Full
  • Hilary Duff#39;s Wedding Is Full



  • suny_saini
    08-06 07:17 AM
    I-140 was approved on october 08, 2002
    and it was filed on may 20, 2003

    i dnt think that my dad filed I-485.



    more...


    house 2011 Hilary Duff Hair Style hilary duff wedding hair. hilary duff wedding pics. images hilary duff wedding
  • images hilary duff wedding



  • SherazKhan
    12-05 06:57 PM
    The RFE just asked for a copy of my NSEERS registration on the back of my I-94. Its been send by my lawyer





    tattoo Hilary Duff hired a personal hilary duff wedding pics. Hilary Duff marriage ceremony
  • Hilary Duff marriage ceremony



  • belmontboy
    01-18 02:58 PM
    Chances for an audit are 95%:(

    do u have any source for this?

    If you don't, you should learn not to give answers that you don't know.



    more...


    pictures hilary duff wedding ring hilary duff wedding pics. hilary duff 2011 wedding.
  • hilary duff 2011 wedding.



  • GCJinx
    03-21 03:47 PM
    Thanks to all of you for your help





    dresses Hilary Duff#39;s Wedding Is Full hilary duff wedding pics. hilary duff wedding hair.
  • hilary duff wedding hair.



  • Jeff Wheeler
    06-22 07:25 PM
    oh



    more...


    makeup hilary duff wedding hair. hilary duff wedding pics. 2011 Hilary Duff Hair Style hilary duff wedding hair.
  • 2011 Hilary Duff Hair Style hilary duff wedding hair.



  • niklshah
    01-06 08:58 AM
    change the title of thread buddy its misleading. change to something like guessing on feb visa bulletin.. or time waste on feb visa bulettin..





    girlfriend Hilary Duff marriage ceremony hilary duff wedding pics. wallpaper Hilary Duff isn#39;t worried hilary duff wedding day. hilary duff
  • wallpaper Hilary Duff isn#39;t worried hilary duff wedding day. hilary duff



  • gimme Green!!
    07-12 02:43 PM
    Lot of times, I scan through the main threads, and only login if I have read some 'secret "for members" only' stuff, or have to post. :)
    A lot of the 1300 could be like that too.

    There are over 1300 guests and our strength is (sadly) in our numbers. How beautiful would it be to see reduction in this number of people in different types of limbo in their life, but that would require a concerted voice of legal immigrants to cause any ripple anywhere.

    Come, join in this novel and noble struggle for self-respect and fair treatment. There is no financial commitment needed, though members could contribute as they deem right and through their participation in various IV activities.





    hairstyles Hilary Duff Aug. 30 - OK! hilary duff wedding pics. images Hilary Duff Wedding
  • images Hilary Duff Wedding



  • eastindia
    04-20 08:59 AM
    I am contacting them and will march with them. If undocumented get a bill, our bill will come automatically. We should be supporting them. If we support them they will also support us. With their support we can get our bill. If we try to do a rally for ourselves the so called educated people on H1B and EAD will not come. They will rather spend time driving in their nice car to Disney or eat out in a fancy restaurant. So I believe we need to side with undocumented and help them to help ourselves.





    gcisadawg
    05-05 04:03 PM
    I think other simple RFE is for medicals. We just have to mail the envelope provided by Civil surgeon along with the cover page sent by USCIS as part of RFE.

    The cover page they sent us includes

    1> Officer #
    2> CUD ( They should receive the mail on or before this date)
    3> Form # ( I-485, I-140 etc)
    4> File #: A # if available
    5> Receipt #: receipt # for the form # above
    6> Address to which the document should be mailed.

    I didn't see any bar code as one poster suggested.





    smartboy75
    09-28 06:48 PM
    Hi All

    Cheques were encashed for my and my wife's I-485, I-765, I-131 application.

    I have received the receipt numbers for all from the back of the cheques.

    When I access the receipt number for one of the I-765 Uscis shows the following update :

    On September 19, 2007, we received this I765 APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT AUTHORIZATION and request that we waive the filing fee. We have waived the filing fee and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.


    What does waived the filling fee mean ?? why did they do that ?? Also if they waived the filling fee, why did USCIS encash the cheques ??

    Anybody in a similar situation ?