ice t coco video

images Why Is Coco (Ice T#39;s Wife) In ice t coco video. ice t coco video. ICE-T * Coco Marie * Tribeca
  • ice t coco video. ICE-T * Coco Marie * Tribeca



  • amsgc
    02-22 08:34 PM
    Paskal,
    You mentioned that if one has a J1, the 2 Yr. HRR applies. I am not sure if it is true for all "categories" of J1 visas.

    A friend of mine has come on a J1 visa for six months (research scholar), and on her DS2019, the visa officer has noted that the 2Yr. HRR is not applicable. Also, her visa does not say that she is subject to INA 212(e).

    Could you please throw some light on the following:
    - Inspite of the visa officer's determination, is she still "a marked man"?
    - If you are subject to the 2 Yr. HRR, is mentioned on your visa?

    By the way, her research:
    - Is not funded by any govt. agency
    - Has nothing to do with medicine

    I will really appreciate your thoughts.

    Thanks.

    you cannot apply for an H4 until your waiver is complete
    does not matter how long you are on a J1, once you get one, you are a marked man.
    similarly there is no question of filing a 485, even if you could file it there cannot be an approval till the waiver is done, likely will be rejected.
    do please ask an attorney though.





    wallpaper ice t coco video. ICE-T * Coco Marie * Tribeca ice t coco video. latestcoco
  • latestcoco



  • stirfries
    03-21 06:16 PM
    Hi Stirfries

    I have asked about whether I need to wait for the AP, but my lawyers have said I have to wait until the fingerprinting is done and I have the travel document before I leave..!!! Maybe I need to ring the immigration department again and confirm once again. I keep getting different information from different people..!!

    Thanks for your response, there might be light at the end of the tunnel..!!!

    I hear ya !!! End of the day, you alone is responsible for your action !!! :) I know how difficult it is, when you get different information from different people !

    In my case, whatever information that I am giving you, is not based on hearsay. It's actually my personal experience. My spouse was supposed to leave the country in November 2009 and I got in touch with my Immigration attorney and this what he had to say...


    Dear XXXXX -

    1. The USCIS will take approximately 75 days to process the AP document. He/She must be present in the US when the AP document is filed. He/She can travel internationally while his/her AP extension is pending.

    Ofcouse with the caveat that, that the person who is travelling internationally cannot enter into USA without a valid AP document. In our case, my spouse applied for her AP extension while in the country, and then she left the country. I received the approval sometime on December, 2009 and I mailed her the AP document and using the AP document that I mailed, she re-entered the country.

    Ofcourse, you can say, I got lucky !!! May be, what I did was against the rules...May be, my attorney is an idiot and didn't know what he was talking about !!! :)

    Like I said, End of the day, you would have to make an informed decision coz you alone is responsible for your actions !!! I hope this information helps you make the right & safe decision !!!

    Good Luck !!!





    ice t coco video. All I can say is that Ice-T is
  • All I can say is that Ice-T is



  • ngopikrishnan
    06-24 10:51 PM
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/25356825/





    2011 latestcoco ice t coco video. Coco, Ice T, Frank Meyer
  • Coco, Ice T, Frank Meyer



  • raysaikat
    07-10 07:17 PM
    Hi,

    My friend has this scenario and want expert advise from IV members.

    - On L1 for 3 1/2 years and H1 for 2 years 3 months. About to complete 6
    years in 3 months.
    - Filed Labor (approved. PD Aug 2004 EB3), I140 (applied in May 2007) and
    I485 (July fiasco)
    - I140 still pending

    Question:

    1. Does L1 period is counted for H1 extention?
    2. Can he do H1 transfer using AC21 without I140 approval?
    As 6 years are going to be expired?
    3. What if the old employer revokes his I140 now? His GC process is invalid?
    4. If we leave about GC, Can he do H1 transfer atleast?

    Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

    Ask him to request I-140 premium processing; I think he is eligible. He will get the approval/denial in 15 days.



    more...


    ice t coco video. Ice T and Coco will be staring
  • Ice T and Coco will be staring



  • Hey Ram GC
    05-05 05:33 PM
    I did try to change the title, but can not. In the body, i did, but main page, i can not.
    BUT I can wish about EB3- India to be current soon





    ice t coco video. Actor Ice-T and wife Coco
  • Actor Ice-T and wife Coco



  • gvenkat
    02-25 05:15 PM
    with the level of competence and intelligence shown by the USCIS.. u think they will care if some one changes jobs.. i dont think so.. desparate times need desparate measures and we should not be worried about these non-sense at all



    more...


    ice t coco video. ice t coco video. ice t coco.
  • ice t coco video. ice t coco.



  • kshitijnt
    10-08 05:13 PM
    In US the nice thing about SSA is unemployment and disability security.
    But 10 years is a long time to wait on a temporary visa to get your social security back.. There were some discussions to reduce this to 3 years but that talk is dead now.

    In India, the best part is 100% compulsory employer contribution. But
    Indian PF sucks with rising inflation and lack of accountability.

    And we all know how the employers would "Package" their "contribution".

    This latest development will sting Indian origin GC holders and US citizens who go back to work in India and MNC employees working abroad.

    What are you talking about? My parents retired with good benefits from GPF and PPF (no stock investment). In the article is was estimated that Indian workers are contributing $1.5 Billion dollars in SSA taxes each year. Not everyone works here for 10 years to get the benefits. Hence its only natural for India to charge US citizens working in India if repatriation of benefits is not allowed.





    2010 All I can say is that Ice-T is ice t coco video. Why Is Coco (Ice T#39;s Wife) In
  • Why Is Coco (Ice T#39;s Wife) In



  • gc_on_demand
    03-18 11:51 AM
    Where did you get this info from? source?

    140000 ( TOTAL GC ) - 35000 ( LAST YEAR EB1 ) = 105k - (40K) EB3 = 65k - ( 5k EB4 AND EB5 ) = 60k - 25k ( EB2 ROW ) = 35k.

    Eb2 India has following pending cases ( Guess ) based on some data from senator and labor data.

    10k = 2004
    5k = 2005
    18k = 2006
    25k = 2007

    China Eb2 has like below.

    4k = 2005
    7k = 2006
    7k = 2007

    So this year they will not just divide between india and china but india will get more share than china. So india will get 25k to reach Mid 2006 and China will get 10k to cover till 2006. or it can stay same as india.



    more...


    ice t coco video. Ice-T and Coco
  • Ice-T and Coco



  • Ramba
    09-25 07:35 PM
    Thank you so much for your reply. What you said was exactly what I wanted to hear. You said passport has no importance for immigration (GC) purpose. How about for H-1B extension? I do not plan to travel until I obtain the GC. Where can I find I-94 expiration date and does I-94 have to be renewed with a valid (not expired) passport? TIA.

    You might have recevied I-94 at POE when you entered in USA with H1B visa (or it may be part of your h1b approval notice) For H1b extension, you need to attach the copy of the latest I-94. I dont think you need to attach copy of passport, when you extend H1B status or I-94 with in USA.





    hair Coco, Ice T, Frank Meyer ice t coco video. Coco#39;s Smooth Magazine Photo
  • Coco#39;s Smooth Magazine Photo



  • msyedy
    01-08 03:18 PM
    You say it is 50-50.
    As per the cases that I have seen, it is 90(-ve) & 10(+ve).
    My brother and many of his friends have been refused. The age of the doctors matters a lot. Young ones no chance.

    Good luck



    more...


    ice t coco video. Crystal Bowersox Ice-T, Coco
  • Crystal Bowersox Ice-T, Coco



  • bikram_das_in
    06-18 02:30 PM
    I have gone through the same situation. My lawyer appealed with the original paper advertizement and my perm was cleared about one and half years later. I don't see any issue here as long as your employer has followed all the perm steps. Good Luck.





    hot Ice T and Coco will be staring ice t coco video. Ice T amp; Wife Coco Renew
  • Ice T amp; Wife Coco Renew



  • vaishnavilakshmi
    07-17 05:16 PM
    Hi !,

    yeah,Point-D clearly states that the visas available for july applications and applicants earlier and from august priority dates are unavailable.Lets c how they consider us!Iam a july 2nd filer.

    vaishu



    more...


    house 2011 In This Photo: Ice T, Coco, ice t coco video. Musician/Actor Ice-T and ice t coco video. dresses VIDEO: Ice T#39;s Wife Coco Takes ice t coco video. and Ice-T#39;s
  • dresses VIDEO: Ice T#39;s Wife Coco Takes ice t coco video. and Ice-T#39;s



  • manderson
    05-03 07:28 AM
    ditto janakp and lonedesi





    tattoo Actor Ice-T and wife Coco ice t coco video. Ice T, Coco and The OUTLAWZ at
  • Ice T, Coco and The OUTLAWZ at



  • ganguteli
    01-28 06:09 PM
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Indian_Americans

    Check our own Aman Kapoor listed



    more...


    pictures ice t coco video. ice t coco. ice t coco video. Ice T and Coco respond to
  • Ice T and Coco respond to



  • Tantra
    07-12 05:39 PM
    ^^^





    dresses Ice T amp; Wife Coco Renew ice t coco video. Knight, Ice-T and Coco Photo
  • Knight, Ice-T and Coco Photo



  • cableching
    08-14 08:23 PM
    My 485 was approved last week. Current status is Post Decison Activity. I've received Welcome Notice few days back.

    It seems like USCIS automatically ported the PD.

    My EB3 PD is April 2003 and working for the sponsored company.

    I filed another 140 under EB2 through another company and it got approved 3 years back. I never joined in that company. I didn't port my EB3 PD when the EB2 140 was filed.
    As a matter of fact, I completely forgot about this EB2 140 and this company.

    All of a sudden, last week my 485 was approved with the EB2 PD which is Jan 2006.

    I guess USCIS ported EB3-EB2 automatically. Is it normal?. What should I do?.

    Please advice.

    USCIS is taking a very liberal view in porting the priority dates. They are taking the oldest priority date and the better category in approving the GC. In your case your EB3 priority date and your EB2 I-140.
    You don't have to join the company which applied for your EB2 and you never applied for I-485 for this employer.
    There are a number of cases like this, just search for the posts my posts, you will find a couple of cases like this in Immigration voice itself.
    Don't worry about contacting a lawyer, just update I-9 form with your employer.
    Enjoy the freedom.



    more...


    makeup Ice-T and Coco ice t coco video. 2011 In This Photo: Ice T, Coco, ice t coco video. Musician/Actor Ice-T and
  • 2011 In This Photo: Ice T, Coco, ice t coco video. Musician/Actor Ice-T and



  • gbof
    10-15 03:54 PM
    I have had situations where CIS has issued more than one RFE, but only about twice in 12 years of immigration practice.

    Thank you so much. I appreciate a word from your experience





    girlfriend Ice T, Coco and The OUTLAWZ at ice t coco video. Ice T to Mississippi GOP
  • Ice T to Mississippi GOP



  • cs.0
    09-28 05:52 PM
    hi,

    I can give my consultant name and they r very good in salary as well as GC process. If you interested pls let me know.

    regards,
    c





    hairstyles Crystal Bowersox Ice-T, Coco ice t coco video. wallpaper rape detective Ice-T) was, ice t coco video. In This Photo: Ice T,
  • wallpaper rape detective Ice-T) was, ice t coco video. In This Photo: Ice T,



  • canmt
    10-26 10:40 AM
    If your labor is pending 180 days you can apply for a 1 year visa extension. If you get your I-140 approved under premium processing after your labor approval and before your visa expires you can apply for a 3 year visa extension. You can apply for any other new visa L, J, F etc., and continue to stay inside the country but not H visa otherwise you have to be outside the country for 1 year.

    I hope this helps and good luck on your green card pursuit...





    MDix
    01-06 10:29 AM
    Please be advised that the above date ranges are only estimates which are subject to fluctuations in demand during the coming months.

    Unless, USCIS advise them on the low demand from ROW. Until then DOS is not going to do any spill-over other than FB left-over from last year( 10K).





    EBX-Man
    04-30 02:31 PM
    Hi,
    I am lost trying to find information on this.

    Here's the situation for adding my wife to my I-485 application (we are from India). We DO have her 100% correct birth certificate we got issued last month.

    However, since the issue date on it is April 2011, our lawyer insists that we need affidavits from her parents as well (perhaps to avoid RFEs). Further the lawyer insists that the Foreign Affairs Manual for India states that these be sworn in front of a first class magistrate of India.

    When her parents went to the local court and request the first class magistrate, the court officer is demanding that we have a sealed copy of the requesting authority (USCIS) that clearly states that a first class magistrate's signature is required!

    Questions:
    (i) Is the affidavit supposed to be sworn in front of first class magistrate? Even if we have a corrected birth certificate?? Or can it be signed by an 'Executive Magistrate' or maybe even just notarized??
    (ii) If yes, did someone else face a similar issue?
    (iii) If yes, is there a USCIS document I could send to satisfy their demand?

    I did try to find a USCIS document but all it states is that ... IF the birth certificate is unavailable ... then "sworn affidavits" need to accompany non-availability certificate from a competent local government authority.

    Please advise :(

    PS: FYI, they went to the Palghar court in Maharashtra, India.


    The rule is

    If you dont have a birth certificate
    - You need affidavites from both parents

    If you have a birth certificate issued after 1 year of date of birth
    - You need affidavites from both parents

    If you have a birth certificate issued within 1 year of date of birth
    - You do not need affidavites

    Dont worry i applied for birth certificate in 2005 in india and submitted that along with affidavites from parents and the documents were accepted