journey to the cross

images Journey: The Recaro Cross journey to the cross. journey to the cross group. of
  • journey to the cross group. of



  • kiranraheja
    08-12 03:51 PM
    Hi Billu/anyone,

    Did anyone try this Dish Network iptv service? Its expensive and has a contract attached so wanted to know if I should go ahead with it.

    Thanks.





    wallpaper journey to the cross group. of journey to the cross. the journey to the cross. quot
  • the journey to the cross. quot



  • cygent
    09-15 03:05 PM
    EB3 I-140 is still March 30th, 2007, a whole year behind EB2. EB2 jumped from July 2007 to March 13th, 2008 UNBELIEVABLE :confused: Seems like they just want us to blow our brains out, or whatever little is left of it anyway... This is just so sick.





    journey to the cross. pictures Journey to the Cross
  • pictures Journey to the Cross



  • thomachan72
    05-12 01:24 PM
    The above statement is incorrect. You will have to re-file the LC in addition to the I-140 for a port. There is some more info on Eb3 to Eb2 here: Upgrading from EB3 to EB2 (http://www.imminfo.com/Library/green_cards/EB/upgrading_eb3_eb2.html)
    Oops sorry about that. Thanks for correcting. These things are extremely complicated.:confused:





    2011 the journey to the cross. quot journey to the cross. the journey to the cross
  • the journey to the cross



  • ameryki
    07-14 01:54 PM
    my lawyer says... apply now.. dont know what will be situ in october.. it might go forward.. backward...my pd is 10/2003.

    he says since my medicals are over.. all docs are ready ... so he says file and be part of lawsuit..
    is this wise idea...if i say yes.. he will file by next week..
    i already sent money for my wife...
    my company is not covering my wife's expenses.
    the lawyer is charing 600 for legal and 745 for filing...
    are these
    reasonable fees


    What is the lawyer charging you for your wife's application for?? If I am not mistaken all they have to do is add your wife's information alongwith your filing stating you are married and show a copy of marriage certificate as proof. Am I right here people?



    more...


    journey to the cross. journey to the cross spokane.
  • journey to the cross spokane.



  • gc_chahiye
    02-17 09:43 PM
    3) If I invoke AC21 using my EAD and in the worst case scenario, if my 140 and 485 is rejected, can I then transfer my H1B to an other company (I still have some years left) or will that be a problem because I was not on H-1b at that time?

    I think you can still re-capture any year left in your 6 your term on your H1B. That is, even after going to EAD you can revert back to H1B in case of any issues. As always, this is just my understanding and could be wrong even.

    you can get back to H1 status, it might involve:
    - filing a H1 petition (you wont be counted agianst hte quota)
    - leaving US and coming back in, to "Activate" the h1.





    journey to the cross. journey to the cross images.
  • journey to the cross images.



  • speedo
    08-14 03:25 PM
    I-485 AD: Jul-02-2007
    I-485 ND: Jul-31-2007

    still waiting for fingerprint notice.



    more...


    journey to the cross. wallpaper journey to the cross
  • wallpaper journey to the cross



  • abhijitp
    07-18 07:00 PM
    I think if you got the I-140 approval before mid-August you should be able to apply for AOS. If I were you, I would keep everything (birth certificates, medical exams, photographs, etc) ready and even the application forms completed.





    2010 pictures Journey to the Cross journey to the cross. Journey: The Recaro Cross
  • Journey: The Recaro Cross



  • GKBest
    10-30 05:26 PM
    We recieved EADs 3 weeks back and I am planning to apply SSN for my wife and kid.

    Can anyone let me know what documents are required to show up at SSN office while applying SSN.


    Thanks,
    Sury

    If it is the first time, they might ask for a birth certificate



    more...


    journey to the cross. hair journey to the cross an
  • hair journey to the cross an



  • a_yaja
    09-14 01:17 PM
    bc_rp,
    Thanks for your reply.
    For some reason even I just received the LC approval, the company attorney mention that the visa number is not available yet so that he can apply for I-140 and I-485 together. As I understand the visa number is the PD?

    Also what you mentioned is that there is no point of apply for I-140 now to port the PD to a new filing case because the PD is always current? Is that when you meant.

    Thanks

    Are you sure that you are EB2 and not EB3? EB3 is not current for ROW (which is your chargeability). If you are EB2, then I am not sure why your attorney did not file I-140 & I-485 together (but since you mentioned you used premium processing - maybe you cannot apply for I-485 till I-140 is approved - I am not sure - just guessing here).

    You really do not need to worry about PD porting if your new I-140 is going to be applied under EB2 category. EB2 is current for ROW. You can take a look at the link provided by bc_rp.





    hair the journey to the cross journey to the cross. Journey To The Cross: Snapshot
  • Journey To The Cross: Snapshot



  • reddysn
    06-07 07:34 PM
    This has been discussed umpteen times , about the effective date stuff.. Look at archieve threads and keep visiting IV ...



    more...


    journey to the cross. pictures journey to the cross
  • pictures journey to the cross



  • gcformeornot
    12-31 09:39 PM
    it up....^^^^





    hot journey to the cross spokane. journey to the cross. journey to the cross an easter
  • journey to the cross an easter



  • raj1998
    05-19 02:28 PM
    Why don't you take an Info-Pass and check with an immigration officer? In case of GC approved but yet to be received at your end, there is a possibility that they can stamp your passport with temporary GC (I-551 i think) for urgent travel.

    Try your luck!

    Regards

    I have booked an INFOPASS. I hope I receive welcome/approval letter well in time to take with me for I-551. I don't think they will entertain email print out



    more...


    house this is a journey into the journey to the cross. the journey to the cross,
  • the journey to the cross,



  • anilsal
    03-17 12:54 PM
    (I am not an attorney)


    File in EB1-OR. That has slightly lower requirements than EB1-EA. Since you are in research and have a job, you may have better success with EB1-OR. I guess maybe because EB1-OR does not have premium processing, you applied in EB1-EA? (http://bit.ly/dophyK)
    File regular PERM application. If your perm gets approved, then you can renew H1B in yearly increments. Once you get 140 approved, then you can renew at 3 year phases.

    I recall USCIS had 140 in premium processing if your H1B was expiring soon (in few months). Check up on that.

    NOTE: It seems for EB1-OR, the applicant has be in tenure or tenure-track position if working for an University.





    tattoo journey to the cross images. journey to the cross. 2010 journey to the cross an
  • 2010 journey to the cross an



  • kishdam
    03-24 02:35 PM
    Thanks for the news vinabath. You know what?

    Indian cricket team won the world cup last night. They beat West Indies.

    Congratulate Kapil, Srikanth, Ravi shastri, Gavaskar, Mohindar Amarnath and other team members.

    :):) good one.

    For non-cricketing readers, Indian cricket team's last world cup win was in 1983 when they beat WestIndies in a thrilling final.



    more...


    pictures wallpaper journey to the cross journey to the cross. journey just to cross the
  • journey just to cross the



  • canmt
    11-27 03:29 PM
    H1B transfer.





    dresses journey to the cross an easter journey to the cross. dresses Journey to the Cross
  • dresses Journey to the Cross



  • Suva
    03-03 11:06 AM
    What is AGI?

    Just eFiled Federal and its already accepted.. My AGI was as it was last year and for spouse (new SSN) put AGI=0.. I needed to confirm the AGI twice and it went thru then.. And next day I received email that return has been accepted... Didn't filed state for personal reasons...

    So I don't see any reason why not eFile.. its faster... Lots of others have already done and thats how I came to know that I need to enter spouse's AGI=0... And filed using her new SSN.. No mention of ITIN anywhere...



    more...


    makeup hair journey to the cross an journey to the cross. this is a journey into the
  • this is a journey into the



  • gc_on_demand
    03-25 02:16 PM
    Folks,

    I would like to share my success story of getting my I-485 application approved with a revoked/withdrawn I-140. We received our Green Cards and Welcome Letters in the mail yesterday. If you go through my profile, you should be able to get most of the information, but here it is anyway:

    1] Company A applied for my LC followed by the I-140 application. We never got a chance to file I-485.
    2] After I quite company A, they withdrew my I-140 application.
    3] Company B started the process again with my labor application, followed by my new I-140 application. We didn't capture the older PD at this stage, but the A# was the same as the old one.
    4] When we sent in our I-485 application, we included a letter describing that we would like to retain the older PD (we sent them a snippet of page 27 of the Field Adjudicator's Manual - Yates memo). In the interest of being transparent, we mentioned that the earlier I-140 was withdrawn by the previous employer. After an unrelated RFE, our case was finally approved last Friday (03/18).

    I am sharing this information so that others who are stuck in a similar situation can use this as a datapoint in their struggle against the USCIS. I wish you all the very best in your Green Card journey.


    You said you didn't get a chance to file for I 485 with company A , means you did transfer H1b. Did company A withdraw before you transfered H1b ? Did you do transfer with in initial 6 year of H1b ?





    girlfriend 2010 journey to the cross an journey to the cross. journey
  • journey



  • makemygc
    08-03 10:43 PM
    Go to Home page and click on Press Room. You can see updates for Aug, July.

    What do you think..I would not have done that before posting that:)

    I still don't see it...hope its not my cache issue. Will clear it and try again.





    hairstyles pictures journey to the cross journey to the cross. hair journey to the cross an
  • hair journey to the cross an



  • Imigrait
    08-30 06:45 PM
    Not true-Again..When PD is current, case is approved based on RD.But PD has to be CURRENT.

    Is it Received date or Notice date?





    americandesi
    10-15 01:51 PM
    I have this basic question. How would USCIS know that he had used EAD for the second job? As far as I know, the information submitted in I-9 doesn’t go to USCIS. During the H1 extension if he submits W2’s, Paystubs and all documents from the H1 employer alone, wouldn’t it get approved? Can anyone clarify this?





    ocpmachine
    10-13 12:53 PM
    My 485/131/765 package was received by USCIS TX center on Aug14'07 and my checks got cashed out on 10/9/2007.

    I got the receipt# from the back of the cheques, however i am unable to pull up the case status online, i read through the USCIS FAQ and it advises us to wait for 3-4 weeks for the case to show up online.