lebron 8 ps black

images Lebron 8 PS lebron 8 ps black. nike lebron 8 ps black red
  • nike lebron 8 ps black red



  • Sakthisagar
    04-30 10:01 AM
    Even if CIR fails it is good for Legal immigrants. let amnesty fail but the amendment for Visa recapture wil be passed. Let the CIR come to the floor call all senators and congressmen, tell your story participate with IV





    wallpaper nike lebron 8 ps black red lebron 8 ps black. Nike LeBron 8 P.S. – Royal/
  • Nike LeBron 8 P.S. – Royal/



  • gc28262
    07-31 07:42 AM
    This company is on the wrong side of the law. Please read H1B laws from DOL(Department of Labor) site.

    Employment Law Guide - Workers in Professional and Specialty Occupations (H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 Visas) (http://www.dol.gov/compliance/guide/h1b.htm)

    Employee Rights
    H-1B, H-1B1, and E-3 workers are granted a number of rights. The employer must give the worker a copy of the LCA. The employer must pay the worker at least the same wage rate as paid to other employees with similar experience and qualifications or the local prevailing wage for the occupation in the area of employment, whichever is higher. The employer must pay for non-productive time caused by the employer or by the worker's lack of a license or permit. The employer must offer the worker fringe benefits on the same basis as its other employees. Also, the employer may not require the worker to pay a penalty for leaving employment prior to any agreed date. However, this restriction does not preclude the employer from seeking "liquidated damages" pursuant to relevant state law. Liquidated damages are generally estimates stated in a contract of the anticipated damages to the employer caused by the worker's breach of contract.

    U.S. workers and job applicants may also have certain rights under the H-1B programs. U.S. workers employed by an H-1B dependent or willful violator employer may not be laid off within 90 days before or after the employer files a USCIS petition to employ an H-1B worker in an essentially equivalent job. In addition, an H-1B dependent employer or willful violator must offer the job to any U.S. worker who applies and is equally or better qualified for the job than the H-1B alien worker. The U.S. Department of Justice has the authority to investigate complaints of failure to hire qualified U.S. workers.

    No employer of H-1B, H-1B1, or E-3 workers may intimidate, threaten, blacklist, discharge, or in any other manner discriminate against any employee, former employee, or job applicant for disclosing violations of H-1B, H-1B1, or E-3 provisions or for cooperating in an official investigation of the employer's compliance.

    U.S. workers and H-1B/H-1B1/E-3 workers may also examine the public disclosure documents that the employer is required to maintain that provide information about the employer's compliance with the attestation elements.

    Complaints about non-compliance with H-1B/H-1B1/E-3 labor standards may be filed with a local Wage and Hour Division office.
    U.S. Department of Labor — Wage and Hour Division (WHD) — District Office Locations (http://www.dol.gov/whd/america2.htm)

    If you want to complain about this employer, fill in WH4 (http://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http://www.dol.gov/whd/forms/wh-4.pdf)form and send it to one of the following offices
    Northern New Jersey District Office
    US Dept. of Labor
    Wage & Hour Division
    200 Sheffield Street, Room 102
    Mountainside, NJ 07092
    Phone:
    (908) 317-8611
    1-866-4-USWAGE
    (1-866-487-9243)
    Joseph Petrecca
    District Director

    Southern New Jersey District Office
    US Dept. of Labor
    Wage & Hour Division
    3131 Princeton Pike, Bldg. 5, Rm. 216
    Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
    Phone:
    (609) 538-8310
    1-866-4-USWAGE
    (1-866-487-9243)
    Pat Reilly
    District Director

    Also let your friends know that it is illegal for the employer to ask money for H1B processing and also making you sign a bond.





    lebron 8 ps black. Nike LeBron 8 PS Black Varsity
  • Nike LeBron 8 PS Black Varsity



  • new_horizon
    05-26 08:45 PM
    I had an error message in the past few days. But when I tried it today, and I was able to schedule an appointment. There are dates available from June 1-12 (week days).





    2011 Nike LeBron 8 P.S. – Royal/ lebron 8 ps black. Nike LeBron 8 P.S. Black/Sport
  • Nike LeBron 8 P.S. Black/Sport



  • milind70
    06-09 02:24 PM
    What is the InfoPass # to call. I'm in the same boat. PD: Dec 2003 EB2

    GCMan,
    No number to call for infopass, you have to book appointments thru the web. I havent taken infopass for a while but no telephone numbers.



    more...


    lebron 8 ps black. Nike LeBron 8 P.S.
  • Nike LeBron 8 P.S.



  • sbdol
    07-21 09:45 PM
    Yes, it is good for people with latest priority dates. For 2006 and 207 priority dates people, I recommend paying the new fees, it would benefit them on a long run.

    You are saying as if one has a choice.
    If you file before August 17 then you have to pay the old fee. If you apply after August 17... actually people with the 2006-07 priority dates may not have this opportunity in the foreseeable future unless legislature bodies do something about the retrogression.





    lebron 8 ps black. This Nike LeBron 8 PS Black
  • This Nike LeBron 8 PS Black



  • seahawks
    09-11 08:02 PM
    Congratulations, we have 23 members join the local WA state chapter! Welcome everyone who signed up. Calling all WA state, Oregon members to please sign up with the group link below. We need as much support as we can to support IV initiative.



    more...


    lebron 8 ps black. nike-lebron-8-ps-lack-red-
  • nike-lebron-8-ps-lack-red-



  • mukuraj
    07-27 02:55 PM
    Hi,

    My I-94 which was issued 2 years ago in the port of entry got expired(this I-94 was based on my previous employer "ABC". I have applied for H1 extention and got my 797 extended with new I-94 recently with my new employer "XYZ".

    My question is which I-94 details should I use while filing my 485. Obviously my labor was filed by "XYZ" company.

    Regards
    Kasi

    Kasi,

    I had the same situation and asked my attorney last month. He replied "I-94 # is always the # on the white card which is stapled in your passport", meaning the latest I-94 (white card) given to you at the port of entry. It doesn't matter whether it is expired or not. Hope this answers.





    2010 Nike LeBron 8 PS Black Varsity lebron 8 ps black. Lebron 8 PS
  • Lebron 8 PS



  • GCStatus
    09-03 10:26 PM
    My PD is current - Going for consular processing a good idea?



    more...


    lebron 8 ps black. nike lebron 8 ps white lack
  • nike lebron 8 ps white lack



  • reddymjm
    08-19 01:18 PM
    As there might be people who will be adding spoues or filing new 485 applications. This will help.





    hair Nike LeBron 8 P.S. Black/Sport lebron 8 ps black. LeBron 8 P.S. samples!
  • LeBron 8 P.S. samples!



  • Jerrome
    04-08 02:19 PM
    That must be because of EB-3 ROW. When there is huge demand everything went there. But I am more surprised with EB-2. EB-2 ROW and EB-2 Mexico were current for the entire last year ,it seems EB-2 India and China might have got more than 2800 visas definitely. Can we find how much they got for EB2 last year?



    more...


    lebron 8 ps black. Nike Lebron 8 PS Black/Sport
  • Nike Lebron 8 PS Black/Sport



  • pmb76
    05-08 03:22 PM
    Ofcourse they deserve an H1-B visa. That what makes this country a great place to live ! Diversity of people and the freedom to choose what you do best in your career. That's why we are all here.
    Software is easy. By the way I write device driver kernel code and I still think it is much easier compared to fashion modeling. Your kernel crashes - you look at the stack trace and create a patch - simple. As a fashion model you mess up on the ramp - you mess up millions of $s in advertisements and your entire career.
    Most Engineers have this way of self-glorifying themselves which I kind of find rather lame. Your job is the easiest and you are overpaid. Wake up and smell the coffee ... or er Chai :)





    hot Nike LeBron 8 P.S. lebron 8 ps black. Nike Lebron 8 PS Varsity
  • Nike Lebron 8 PS Varsity



  • Hey Ram GC
    04-08 10:07 AM
    PD before 31st 01 that too EB3



    more...


    house Nike LeBron 8 P.S. “Away” PE lebron 8 ps black. LeBron 8 PS Black/Sport
  • LeBron 8 PS Black/Sport



  • seekerofpeace
    09-10 11:42 PM
    You are either unmarried or Divorced....Absolutely kidding :)





    tattoo This Nike LeBron 8 PS Black lebron 8 ps black. lebron 8 ps colorways.
  • lebron 8 ps colorways.



  • gapala
    07-09 12:26 PM
    I am working on EAD which expires on 10th Septempber 2008. I filed for my EAD on 25th June, 2008 and with the current processing dates at Nebraska, my guess is that I wont recieve my EAD until later September/early October.

    Will I have to stop working for the period when I dont have my EAD? My employer is very co-operative and will bear with me. But what are my options?

    My husband is the primary applicant of our 485 petition, so we wont have any issues of going out of status.

    I would really appreciate your advice on this.

    I am sure your employer knows about the rules around eligibility to work and will not allow any unauthorized to work even for a day past expiry date.

    Hope you will get the Renewed EAD soon before expiry of old one.



    more...


    pictures nike-lebron-8-ps-lack-red- lebron 8 ps black. Nike LeBron 8 P.S.
  • Nike LeBron 8 P.S.



  • gcseeker2002
    10-26 01:00 PM
    My wife had her visa stamped in Bombay consulate - and during the interview they asked to see the I797 - but i had instructed her to ask for it back and she specifically asked the officer if she could have it back because I needed it - and he promptly gave it.
    maybe Delhi Consulate works differently. Hopefully they will mail you back the 797 notice with the passport.
    My wife went for stamping in 08/2003 and I just gave her the copy of the I797 approval notice, so I didnt have to worry about getting back the original. I think they gave back the copy too, so why are you sending original 797 for H4 stamping, it is not a required document I think.





    dresses Nike Lebron 8 PS Varsity lebron 8 ps black. NIKE LEBRON 8 PS
  • NIKE LEBRON 8 PS



  • GKBest
    10-30 05:26 PM
    We recieved EADs 3 weeks back and I am planning to apply SSN for my wife and kid.

    Can anyone let me know what documents are required to show up at SSN office while applying SSN.


    Thanks,
    Sury

    If it is the first time, they might ask for a birth certificate



    more...


    makeup nike lebron 8 ps white lack lebron 8 ps black. Nike LeBron 8 P.S. “Away” PE
  • Nike LeBron 8 P.S. “Away” PE



  • pmpforgc
    02-07 06:29 PM
    Hi

    I am trying to book ticket for my summer travel to India and frusteted with knowledge of travel agents and airline peoples. My story is like this:

    I have EXPIRED F-1 VISA STAMP, VALID H-1 APPROVAL , NO H-1 STAMPING IN PASSPORT, HAVE ADVANCE PAROL FOR REENTRY ( My family is also traverling with me with H-4 approval and AP)

    I want your guidance : For going to India ( and coming back also !!)

    (1) Which CITIES I can TRAVEL Through WIthout requiring TRANSIT VISA?

    (2) Which AIR LINE OPERATES flights through these cities?

    (3) what are the non-stop flight options available between US and India?

    (4) Non-stop flights are cheap or costly compare to other one stop flights?

    ( I dont want to apply for TRANSIT VISA, I had already sent too much money on H-1 and GC process and traveling with my family so if I go for Transit visa it will cost me atleast 1000 $ extra !!!)

    I want to go to AMD ( Direct or through BOMBAY if possible)

    Also let me know any good knowledgable travel agents who knows rule and give good deal for India.

    thanks for your help.





    girlfriend lebron 8 ps colorways. lebron 8 ps black. Nike new lebron air max 8 ps
  • Nike new lebron air max 8 ps



  • samir
    04-27 08:48 PM
    Hi,

    Can some one help me out on the above subject, i had birthcertificate which contains only my Father's name( This birth certificate got from MRO office at AP, India). One of my friend told me that the birth certificate should contain both Mother and Father's Name.
    Can some one provide me sample birth certficate , so that it will helpfull to me send to my parents, so that i will get BC from MRO office, AP, India.
    Thanks inadvance

    Please check with your local Indian consulate if they can issue a BC. If you have a current original passport which includes the names of both your parents, it should work fine. Your original BC is not required.

    Link to this service provided by the Consulate General in San Francisco
    http://www.cgisf.org/visa/indian_services.html#mis-bc





    hairstyles Nike Lebron 8 PS Black/Sport lebron 8 ps black. nike lebron 8 ps white lack
  • nike lebron 8 ps white lack



  • maddila
    09-16 04:03 PM
    I'm also on the same boat. I cannot go back to company A as they are shutting down the shop.





    arunasri
    08-26 04:21 PM
    My EAD is pending. I applied on Jul 3rd. Current EAD expires on Sep 26th. I am little worried.
    Do you have USCIS phone# with extensions that you pressed to reach Customer service.





    wandmaker
    12-18 11:27 PM
    Also I heard that the time limit of 6 months to apply the I-140 after the labor is approved is only applies to people who substuting the approved labor. I am not sure how far that is true, any clarifications would be great.

    One must apply for 140 with in 180 days the labor approval. Labor substitution has been discontinued.