lebron james heat

images lebron james heat. lebron james heat. lebron james heat pics.
  • lebron james heat pics.



  • help43
    09-10 10:56 PM
    Thanks for your replies and help

    Which consulate i need to go if i want to go for stamping.......

    http://www.happyschoolsblog.com/i797a-i797b-i797c-difference/

    According to above link they are saying i need to go to india for stamping ........

    please advise me on this.........





    wallpaper lebron james heat pics. lebron james heat. Miami Heat Lebron James
  • Miami Heat Lebron James



  • sanjay02
    10-17 02:19 PM
    I had a interview in Feb 2009 , keep all the documents ready. Your wife and youself can go at the same time.

    1) Marriage certificate( If ur married :-))
    2) All your transcripts for your schools
    3) Passports
    4) H1-B, EAD, AP copies, I-485 receipt # copies.
    5) Any other communications you had with USCIS copies of it.
    6) W-2 for last 3 yrs( if you have them), pay slips.
    7) Employment letter from your employer
    8) AC-21 etc.
    9) Copies of your utilities bill, mortgage/lease papers.
    10) Birth certificate of all applicants.
    11) Family photos etc ( optional).

    Interview will be in the 2nd floor not more than 20 or 25 mins. Take an lawyer/attorney with you if necessary.

    Thnks





    lebron james heat. LeBron James (Heat Tyke)
  • LeBron James (Heat Tyke)



  • india.day
    09-04 01:01 PM
    You must be right ... I was not anticipating this turn of events whatsoever as I knew what the current PD is in the September Visa Bulletin but maybe they assign me a visa number when they got my application in June.... who knows...

    FP for me and my wife was done Aug 30th and LUD on 485 shows 31 Aug, but the description under there has not changed. So what does that mean

    PD EB3 Aug 2002
    FP Done: Aug 30 ,2007
    EAD :15 Aug 2007
    LUD 485 : 31Aug 2007





    2011 Miami Heat Lebron James lebron james heat. lebron james heat wallpaper.
  • lebron james heat wallpaper.



  • kaizersoze
    07-17 06:17 PM
    Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 6:38 PM EDT
    Google Order #376816648638727
    Print
    Shipping Status Qty Item Price
    Not yet shipped 1 Contribute 100 $100.00
    Tax (VA) : $0.00
    Total: $100.00
    Purchased from:
    Immigration Voice
    PO Box 114
    Dayton NJ 08810
    UNITED STATES
    850 391-4966

    \


    We need more people to do the same. Core has toiled tirelessly to move mountains. Pls dont make them also start a funding drive every month. There's more important issues that need their attention and can't worry about running out of funds every time a new initiative needs starting.



    more...


    lebron james heat. Lebron James: Miami Heat,
  • Lebron James: Miami Heat,



  • atul555
    03-25 05:40 PM
    Yes, very good question. Everyone vote for this question.

    Good question.. I asked similar one.
    "Mr. President,
    I am patiently waiting for my employment based LEGAL green card to get processed for over 6 years and looking at 3-5 years more, putting on hold my plans to buy home, be an entrepreneur. I expect to wait but can it be reasonable? "
    I voted for other questions for legal immigration.





    lebron james heat. lebron james heat wallpaper.
  • lebron james heat wallpaper.



  • a_yaja
    01-21 08:45 AM
    Can soneone help me with this question.....please....

    My husband is on H1B and I'm on Ead.....both of us have expired I-94 stamps.....we are planing to go to our home country this year...we want to apply for advance parole......my question is.....can we enter U.S both of us with AD?
    I read on Uscis website that you need to have personal reason in order to go to your country while I-485 is pending....and you have to prove your personal reason.....is that true....we want only to visit our parents.

    Thanks in advance!

    Visiting your parents is a humanitarian reason. Anyways, as vin13 mentioned, they will usually not ask any questions. My wife and I came back from Jamaica after a vacation in Dec. 2008 and no one asked us any questions.



    more...


    lebron james heat. lebron james heat wallpaper
  • lebron james heat wallpaper



  • Becks
    02-01 09:49 PM
    Few of my friends had expressed their views that John McCain is better than others when immigration matters. But who ever comes they have to understand legal skilled immigrants problem because these are the people who contribute more to the economy.





    2010 LeBron James (Heat Tyke) lebron james heat. lebron james heat.
  • lebron james heat.



  • aray
    09-16 02:48 PM
    There is no risk. I recently traveled and came back on AP and I changed jobs and no longer work with sponsoring employer.

    There is always a nut case if you are not lucky and will probably cause some grief, but will not stop you from entering US.

    surabhi,
    At the Port of Entry, were you asked if you are still working for the GC sponsoring employer? Did you have to show any documentation from new employer?

    I am planning to travel to India in December on AP. I recently changed jobs.

    Thanks in advance.



    more...


    lebron james heat. Lebron-James-Miami-Heat-
  • Lebron-James-Miami-Heat-



  • vin13
    08-24 11:40 AM
    I had 485 interview a month back (previously at the national benefits center) at the local USCIS office. The interview went fine except that they gave me an RFE asking for additional documents verifying employment. Since then I submited documents to the local office a 3 weeks back. Today my supervisor got a call from USCIS Anti Fraud Detection (homeland security) and they left a voice mail that they need to verify my immigration status.

    Is this normal? Is there something i need to worry about?

    My record is pretty straighforward. I am with the same employer since 2002 first on H1b and then EAD on a permanent postion and no gap in employment and never out of status

    My supervisor called back but went to voicemail and left a general message

    I have been hearing of more verifications of this kind. But if your records are straightforward, you should not worry. Make sure your immigration attorney is in the loop.

    Just wondering what could have triggered this inquiry. Could you give some insight to whether you are working for a small company, consulting, etc that you believe could be a possible reason. Maybe it is just a random pick...





    hair lebron james heat wallpaper. lebron james heat. LeBron James quot;Heatquot; 24KT Gold
  • LeBron James quot;Heatquot; 24KT Gold



  • manderson
    04-23 10:12 AM
    Thanks for all the info.. I have a eb3 pd of 5/2002.. So, will be a long wait till my turn..

    u will get a copy of the approval notice directly from USCIS though.



    more...


    lebron james heat. lebron james heat wallpaper.
  • lebron james heat wallpaper.



  • raj2007
    06-14 08:40 PM
    lets say we dont apply for ead and ap now...will that affect filing ead and ap in the future if the priority dates retrogress?


    No..you can file later based on pending 485 but why you want to wait to save some bucks.





    hot Lebron James: Miami Heat, lebron james heat. lebron james heat wallpaper.
  • lebron james heat wallpaper.



  • calboy78
    02-05 04:44 PM
    A few years ago this was the rule:
    10 yrs visitor visa - can NOT stay > 180 days
    5 yr visitor visa (same price as 10 yrs visitor visa) - can stay > 180 days but you have to register with appropriate agency in India. I got 5 yr visa for my son, he stayed there for 7 months. we had registered him in nearest police station.

    So, in my opinion PIO is better - its like 15 yr visa.
    hope this helps.

    Me and my were indian nationals with EAD etc. Our Kid was born here. We are planning to go to India and planning to apply for Visa for our kid.

    I would like to know 10year indian visa is best of PIO card is best. I read some where that if any one has PIO card, and if they are staying more than 180days, we have to report to Foriegners Report cell in india.

    Do we need to report the same if kid has india visa for 10years?

    I am not sure how far this is true? Can anyone guide on this.

    ~Sree



    more...


    house to show LeBron James, Heat lebron james heat. LeBron James, on the Heat#39;s
  • LeBron James, on the Heat#39;s



  • pappu
    03-29 02:37 PM
    My friend's PERM got approved in 5 days in Dec '09. His I-140 got approved in 3 weeks in March '10. This could be an exceptional case as I have not seen any other such approvals..

    If he is ROW EB2 he will get his greencard soon. I485 processing times are reduced to 4 months average per USCIS Director.





    tattoo lebron james heat wallpaper. lebron james heat. invites, Lebron
  • invites, Lebron



  • singhsa3
    08-19 10:13 AM
    Admin/Moderators and other distinguish members,
    Can we use this site for networking and socializing with people in similar situation and/or sharing similar vocations....
    This would mainly include invitation for a public gathering and encourage others to come forward. Examples of nature of such public gathering:
    1. Say people in finance sector meet and exchange thoughts
    2. Religious in nature but will not be solicitation.
    3. General meeting etc...
    What do people in this forum think?
    Thanks



    more...


    pictures lebron james heat wallpaper lebron james heat. lebron james heat 6. lebron
  • lebron james heat 6. lebron



  • logiclife
    12-15 11:27 AM
    I think if you have 2 years left, you will get H1 transfer and the new H1 will have 2 years. After those 2 years, you will get another 3 years if your 140 is not revoked by your previous employer.

    Immigration Voice has this program for free legal advice(see homepage, 4th item) where we are getting help from Sonal Mehta-Verma. You can consider her for hiring as your lawyer. Her website is http://www.nankin.com/ .

    -- I am promoting this lawyer on this website as this website and organization have sought help and she has given free legal advice to several IV members on the scheduled conference calls. I dont personally benefit from this promotion or from the business directed to this law firm.





    dresses lebron james heat wallpaper. lebron james heat. lebron james heat wallpaper.
  • lebron james heat wallpaper.



  • arnab221
    11-21 06:45 PM
    The airlines generally take them away and send it to USCIS.

    Opps .. Wrong reply . Yes you have an issue when you are travelling from the India to USA ans your I-94 Arrival record gets taken away .



    more...


    makeup Lebron-James-Miami-Heat- lebron james heat. to show LeBron James, Heat
  • to show LeBron James, Heat



  • milind70
    07-18 09:39 PM
    Who said that concurent filing is available for PERM only ???

    That is not true right ????

    Somebody please clarify !

    Concurrent Filing was introduced in 2003 .PERM came into picture after march 2003. So you are right, u can file concurrrently whether u r PERM or old Labor.
    The only issue in this case is that he is substituting labor so he cant use premium processing other than that he could have applied 140.485 concurrently.





    girlfriend invites, Lebron lebron james heat. lebron james heat wallpaper
  • lebron james heat wallpaper



  • jcrajput
    06-18 03:43 PM
    What is the best way to send the documents to the emabassy? I asked because I live in Ahmedabad and I am planning to go for stamping the very next day I arrive in India.
    Thanks for your help.
    jignesh





    hairstyles lebron james heat wallpaper. lebron james heat. HEAT UPDATE: LeBron Is Back In
  • HEAT UPDATE: LeBron Is Back In



  • vaishnavilakshmi
    07-24 09:06 PM
    Hi,

    This happend in my motherinlaw's name case.If u have already filed i-485,then wait for RFE.If u have not did it.It is easy and 1day procedure in india,if ur parents can do it.Ur parents can get a combined affidavit typed on 10 or 20rs stamp paper and get it notarised with lawyer and scan and email u before they post it to u here.We did the samething and could file on time.

    Cheers,
    vaishu





    aachoo
    09-17 01:17 AM
    Dude,

    I am planning to travel on AP first time. Can you pls reply:-

    1. What all documents are required apart from AP to re-enter US?
    2. Do you get I-94 if you enter with AP and if yes How long that I-94 is valid for? I am bit confused as my AP is going to expire in Jan 2008, so the USCIS should not give me i-94 till Jan only? If yes, then what after that?

    If you can, pls reply..

    Thanks
    K

    Passport and AP is all they asked me for both times I traveled. The first time I had both originals of my AP. However- I also had my 485 receipt, EAD, my H1B extension I-797, employment letter, paystubs- you name it in case. No one asked me a thing- but I was being cautious.

    If you use AP- the I-94 expires 1 year from the date you enter. However- this is only the date they put on the I-94. It does not mean you are illegal after that. As long as you are an AOS applicant, your status is valid.

    I am sure there is a Murthy article on this.
    -a





    gcformeornot
    01-22 03:22 PM
    Hello,


    2) We are expecting a baby girl in March (who will be born American in Atlanta) and was wondering whether or not she could sponsored us (on our request being their parents and she would only be an infant), so that we could stay legally and request the Green Cards Family Based?




    Thanks!
    Daniel

    can apply for your family based green cards only after she is 21 years old.