lego batman games

images Does LEGO Batman: Gotham City lego batman games. lego batman games.
  • lego batman games.



  • India76
    09-17 02:08 PM
    one more question... if I reenter using my AP then IO always take you to some place/room to verify something or its sometimes/randomly only? I just realize that my connection time while coming back from one airport(POE) to another is just 2 hours.





    wallpaper lego batman games. lego batman games. Lego Batman: Gotham City Games
  • Lego Batman: Gotham City Games



  • santb1975
    02-14 04:36 PM
    This is awesome. I wish I went to Medical school like most of my cousins..too late now





    lego batman games. LEGO Batman: The Videogame has
  • LEGO Batman: The Videogame has



  • GC_SUCK
    09-26 11:12 AM
    I have received my physical card on 09/24. This site was a great help and will continue spreading word about IV.

    Is anyone here works for Apple Inc.? Need some info. Please send me private message.

    Thanks





    2011 Lego Batman: Gotham City Games lego batman games. Game: LEGO Batman:
  • Game: LEGO Batman:



  • vine93
    06-12 06:46 PM
    Congressman scheduled a meeting for Family and Employment based victims. I had a talk with their office , they would like to listen individual stories at the hall. I am planning to attend this tomorrow. CO state chapter please join this .

    http://polis.house.gov/News/DocumentSingle.aspx?DocumentID=129256



    more...


    lego batman games. Lego Batman: Gotham City Games
  • Lego Batman: Gotham City Games



  • bfadlia
    10-22 01:22 PM
    I can't help but notice that progress at TSC.

    They were processing July 16, 2007 2 - 3 months back.

    One fine day, they updated dates saying that they processed till June 16, 2007. (-ve by a month)

    Last month, they made progress till June 23, 2007.

    Since last month, they made a progress of one day - June 24, 2007.

    Is this correct? or I am a brain dead person? unable to understand CIS processing dates, particulary going backwards really baffles me.:(

    Here's my interpretation:
    say last month, for EB3 ROW, the priority date was Jan 1st 2005, so they pick the cases earlier than that date and start working on them. They then say in the processing website that the oldest case they have worked on among these is july 8th. The following month, the priority date becomes May 1st 2005, so now they have to pull the cases whose priority dates are between January and May and add them to the processing queue. Some of these cases will have receipt dates earlier than July 8th, therefore the processing date this month can rightfully move back to reflect that.
    But of course we also know USCIS doesnt follow a consistent process in pulling cases.





    lego batman games. LEGO Batman
  • LEGO Batman



  • unbreakable
    03-17 09:45 AM
    All,
    I got a couple of emails from USCIS yesterday stating that they have sent notices requesting additional evidence/information on our I-485 applications. My priority date is October 2006 (EB3) and I am not sure why I would get a RFE now. Has anybody with a similar priority date get a RFE too?

    I will let you guys know what was requested in the RFE as soon as I get it.



    more...


    lego batman games. LEGO Batman takes a
  • LEGO Batman takes a



  • InTheMoment
    09-20 10:12 AM
    Nice summary of links...moreso...we have reputed titles here !!

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/18/AR2007091801944.html
    http://www.ocregister.com/news/green-highly-skilled-1847985-immigration-voice
    http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/19/us/19immigration.html?ref=us
    http://mangalorean.com/news.php?newstype=broadcast&broadcastid=53421
    http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20070025734&ch=9/11/2007%205:05:00%20PM
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/7002296.stm
    http://www.mercurynews.com/lachung/ci_6935022
    http://www.businessweek.com/bwdaily/dnflash/content/sep2007/db20070917_552357.htm?chan=top+news_top+news+index _businessweek+exclusives





    2010 LEGO Batman: The Videogame has lego batman games. Does LEGO Batman: Gotham City
  • Does LEGO Batman: Gotham City



  • shantak
    11-20 01:44 PM
    Wenn Sie ein Kaukasier sind, stehen Sie nicht heraus. Sie m�ssen eine Person der Farbe, aus einem Ausland sein, zu verstehen warum Leute Sprechen sind, was sie sind. Dieses gesagt, ist es aber nat�rlich, dass dieses Forum schwer in Richtung zu den Indern beeinflu�t wird, weil es von Indians gegr�ndet wurde. Mitglieder aus anderen L�ndern sind in diesem Forum aktiv und werden mit den ge�ffneten Armen begr��t. Tats�chlich regt IV Leute aller L�nder an vereinigt zu verbinden und zu stehen.

    Gru�

    Interesting, I found a website that would translate any language to English and here is the output

    "If you are a Caucasian, do not stick out. They must be to be understood a person of the color, from a foreign country, why people are a speech what they are. This said, however, it is natural that this forum is hard influenced in the direction of to the Indians because it was founded by Indians. Members from other lands are active in this forum and are greeted with the open arms. Really moves IV people of all lands in united to connect and to stand."



    more...


    lego batman games. In the latter half of the game
  • In the latter half of the game



  • maccaid
    06-22 04:37 PM
    If she were to change her name now.. and get a new passport or ID.. it might take longer and jeopardize your ability to file for AOS. Good would be to apply for AOS in her current name now.. and once you get your AOS approved.. then she can change her last name.

    to get AOS approved will take very long time right? depending whether I'll be stuck in FBI name check and the date not retrogress when they process my AOS.

    I'm EB3-ROW
    PD March 23, 2007





    hair Game: LEGO Batman: lego batman games. LEGO Batman Wii: new details,
  • LEGO Batman Wii: new details,



  • kirupa
    12-02 04:58 PM
    Congrats Phat :) I will have these entries added to the kirupaLab sometime by the end of this week!



    more...


    lego batman games. While the previous Lego games
  • While the previous Lego games



  • garybanz
    10-23 06:17 PM
    I'll be in a conference in SFO and can't make it to diwali mela myself, but I'll like to sponsor an Immigration Voice TX t-shirt to who ever donates maximum time to the IV booth*.

    I'll let Needhelp decide who the winner is.

    * Restrictions apply, core team not eligible





    hot Lego Batman: Gotham City Games lego batman games. LEGO Batman Game
  • LEGO Batman Game



  • laststraw
    03-23 02:01 PM
    Here is my situation:
    My EB2 (the job requirement was Undergraduate degree with 5 years of experience) was rejected due to the 3-year degree and is in the appeals process. I have an EB3 pending at NSC for the same labor.

    I can also move into a new role which probably has an EB2 requirement of Masters degree. And I have completed my MBA here. Will I be able to use my MBA degree obtained in the USA and port my priority date to a new EB2 application?

    Thanks in advance for your assistance

    LastStraw



    more...


    house Batman comes across as his lego batman games. 1273598654 LEGO Batman for
  • 1273598654 LEGO Batman for



  • knowDOL
    08-15 11:34 AM
    Any PERM case filed before July 25th 2005 was taking long time because of system problems. But this long is a news to me. I wish you good luck and hope that it will get cleared soon.





    tattoo LEGO Batman lego batman games. McDonald#39;s #03 - Lego Batman:
  • McDonald#39;s #03 - Lego Batman:



  • HopeSprings
    09-01 06:19 PM
    I received email from USCIS this morning for my wife I-485 i.e Card Ordered for Production. I am the Primary applicant, but i am still waiting for my turn. My PD is Sep 2004 & EB2.

    We booked our tickets to India before we received this email. I am travelling in 3rd week of Sep. We both have new AP's. So is i have to wait here in USA to receive the Card or can i proceed with my actual plan?. Can anybody share their expertise?.

    I really for your help in Advance.


    Thanks,
    Lotus

    Call USCIS to find out about your case. My friend's I-485 (Primary) showed an updated status but his wife's status was unchanged. When he called USCIS he was told that 485 was approved for both..just that his wife's status was not updated.



    more...


    pictures LEGO Batman takes a lego batman games. LEGO Batman: The Video Game
  • LEGO Batman: The Video Game



  • saileshdude
    12-03 02:26 PM
    Good news obviously but I would not jump on it. 2 reasons - we need to make sure they don't keep this practice & second, I don't trust the source of information 100% based on past information.

    I support ItIsNotFunny, PD_Recapturing, NK2006..... for their efforts on AC21 issue.

    I agree on this. In the past , murthy lawyers have also claimed to have successfull MTR cases but that hardly created any awareness among USCIS about the AC21 law that they are not supposed to directly deny AOS if underlying I-140 gets revoked. Although we hope its good news but I doubt that this is going to make any difference to any future AOS applications whose I-140 get denied.





    dresses LEGO Batman Game lego batman games. TRAILER: Lego Batman video
  • TRAILER: Lego Batman video



  • reedandbamboo
    09-14 10:37 AM
    Till now EB2 India has much to cover till 2006 and then it will move fast. Also it seems very few People actually filed for EB2 after 2006 knowing the wait. Though we have aroun 24000 Perm for India (EB2/EB3) combined for 2007. Needless to say that USCIS data is very much required for Predicting Priority dates accurately

    OR,

    it could be because 2007 & 2008 folks, not having waited as long as the pre-2007 folks, haven't had as much cause to seek reprieve..



    more...


    makeup In the latter half of the game lego batman games. Batman comes across as his
  • Batman comes across as his



  • waitingnwaiting
    11-16 12:20 PM
    Report indicates that Sen. Robert Menendez (D-N.J.), Rep. Nydia Velasquez (D-N.Y.) and Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.) will meet with President Barack Obama this afternoon to talk about the chances of getting comprehensive immigration reform or the DREAM Act passed in the lame duck session, signaling the Democrats, Hispanics, and Obama turning their posture in CIR or DREAM from "defensive" to "offensive" strategy, by going forward with the all-court pressing DREAM or CIR during the Lame Duck session. For this apparent strategy, time is indeed short and running out. There was also report that the House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) could bring the DREAM Act to the floor as early as this week. This strategy will push and corner Republicans to the "defensive" position in connection with the 2012 Presidential and another national election. For this matter, the Democrats have nothing to lose by pushing for DREAM or CIR during this Lame Duck session while they are in a majority position. Failure to pass the DREAM Act during the Lame Duck session will be placed on the Republicans, which are likely to bring about some Republican casualties and political liabilities in 2012 election. From the perspecitives of the DREAM activists, this is indeed considered a last chance and they are taking an aggressive position to take advantage of such political strategy of the Democrats. Let's watch how this political drama will unfold during the next one month or so. ww.immigration-law.com





    girlfriend McDonald#39;s #03 - Lego Batman: lego batman games. Lego Batman#39;s gameplay should
  • Lego Batman#39;s gameplay should



  • arihant
    06-01 12:47 PM
    Those who are eligible to apply in June, did you apply the first day itself, or will do it later?





    hairstyles While the previous Lego games lego batman games. Fandomestic: LEGO Batman Video
  • Fandomestic: LEGO Batman Video



  • gomirage
    05-29 01:56 PM
    Wrong, time spent outside Canada while working for a Canadian company does not automatically counts for PR maintenance (2/5 years). That's for some exception situation like serving in the military etc.

    lol, please read what is written before jumping on your keyboard. I never said all jobs qualify for that. I specifically said he needs to check the requirements as not all jobs qualify.





    maddipati1
    04-23 04:23 PM
    i was in the same situation. entered US with H1 visa. passport expiry in few months, so got I-94 for few months. got the new passport. drove to San Ysidro, crossed border and came back immediately. got the new I-94.

    i have EAD/AP and lawyer suggested that i don't really need to get new I-94. but, since i have been using only H1 and not used EAD/AP so far, wanted to have a clean record.

    parked behind jack in the box($5), walked outside on the bridge (no elevators) with 8 years worth of my immi dox, every doc i have so far. after exiting the bridge on Mexico side, took the other bridge towards left side to cross the road. after getting off this bridge u will see traffic going in to US. walked parallel to that towards US on footpath. found the lines of people going in and joined them.

    only hiccup was, while coming back, just joined the lines going in, but didn't go to CBP office, where they issue the new I-94.

    so, had to go back and go to the CBP office. The board outside CBP office reads 'PERMITS' in English and Spanish. Went in (hardly any line to wait) and got the new I-94. the officer at my window has no clue about what to do, literally nothing, may be under training. the officer sitting next to him, knows exactly what to do. so he helped issuing new I-94 and stamping on the new passport. then paid $6 at the cashier window across the hall. then joined the lines back.

    the IO was very friendly and was reading out loud abt my company name, visa status etc, while i was explaining why i am there. then the usual baggage security check and back. if its not for the hiccup, it would only take an hour total.


    .





    HumHongeKamiyab
    03-16 11:32 AM
    I am a primary applicant of GC. My question is can I take an unpaid vacation (for upto 6 months). FYI, My PD is EB3 - Aug 2003.

    Does that affect my GC status in any way?

    If this topic has been discussed earler, pl. point me to a correct thread.

    Thanks,