life quotes and sayings pictures

images life quotes and sayings for life quotes and sayings pictures. life quotes and sayings for
  • life quotes and sayings for



  • Junky
    09-22 03:11 PM
    Call Baby Call!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!
    Call Baby Call!!!





    wallpaper life quotes and sayings for life quotes and sayings pictures. rain quotes and sayings.
  • rain quotes and sayings.



  • Legal
    08-03 12:23 PM
    Sounds like a good idea.





    life quotes and sayings pictures. tattoo cute life quotes and
  • tattoo cute life quotes and



  • Sunx_2004
    10-08 04:29 PM
    I am also in the same situation. But not sure about H1 transfer. I posted all the questions to our lawyer and waiting for reply.

    Did your attorney replied back?





    2011 rain quotes and sayings. life quotes and sayings pictures. house funny quotes and sayings
  • house funny quotes and sayings



  • panky72
    10-01 10:01 PM
    If they deny her H1 B visa can she re-apply for H4 again or would this be a issue as well?


    I cant answer your other Q's but I believe that she is still eligible for H-4 visa based on your H-1 status. I don't know if you can apply right away or wait until their enquiry is complete.



    more...


    life quotes and sayings pictures. life quotes and sayings
  • life quotes and sayings



  • sanju
    08-13 12:51 AM
    When India won its first Olympics individual medal, someone posted it on this site. People descended on that poor guy asking him to stick to the subject. Now where are those guys? Do I need to assume that they are not offended by this time?

    Well, are we all not trying to be Americans? So what’s wrong with cheering for the guy who makes this nation proud? If we were ALL trying to permanently migrate to India, in that case you will not see any opposition to Bhindra's achievement. I personally think that there is no need to make issue out of "this" or "that" on the forum for everything going on in the world. Both these gentleman and others who did well are remarkably disciplined human beings and we ought to celebrate their perfection, maybe by trying to be closer to perfection showing a little more appreciation for each other.

    Although I must quote a reporter on the news recently who said "When we wave Americans flags, we want to be called/seen as patriots and when others wave their flags, we call them nationalist". I found this comment very interesting.

    The point is, no matter what, we will find our differences superseding anything and everything in front of us under any given situation. That’s just Great…. maybe that’s part of being human …. do we expect ourselves to behave/react better than this…. Maybe we just want others to behave better than "this".





    life quotes and sayings pictures. quotes and sayings on life.
  • quotes and sayings on life.



  • indianabacklog
    04-17 09:18 AM
    Are interviews instant or do you typically have to wait for a date? A petition approval is not an approval to work, correct? Sorry, I am just learning the process. Is there a link on here that shows how it should be done?

    BTW, this person was here on an L1 for another company up until December 07 in US, went home for vacation for a month, sent in paperwork for L1A under new company since current visa lapsed, came back early to US on VW(green form) and then waited here for his new L1 petition to approve - while working. He thinks that this is ok. :eek:


    Thanks again!

    Interviews are definitely NOT instant. You have to book ahead and fill the respective embassy forms, pay the fee and take necessary documentation to the interview. The approval notice does allow one to work but in order to enter the country to start the job you need a visa in your passport.

    This last message you posted poses another question. You can only get an L visa with a company if you have worked for them for one year outside of the US. How does a person file for a new L1 for a NEW company when they have been working on a previous L visa with that company. The company do the filing anyway since L's are employment based visas.

    This whole story is getting more curious.



    more...


    life quotes and sayings pictures. Life Quotes amp; Sayings Funny
  • Life Quotes amp; Sayings Funny



  • Lisap
    08-27 05:27 PM
    Hello all,

    My attorney filed my original 485 on June 28th at NSC. My PD is July 06. I didnt realize this until mid Aug. My attorney filed a second application on Aug 15th. I did a stop payment on the original checks as advised by my attorney. This afternoon I received receipts from the original filing with a receipt date of July 2nd. I cannot reverse the stop payment- I just called the bank. Will my application be rejected now because of the checks or should I send new checks with the receipt number and a note stating what happened? Or should I just wait for recepits for the 2nd application? Thank you.





    2010 tattoo cute life quotes and life quotes and sayings pictures. life quotes and sayings for
  • life quotes and sayings for



  • vin13
    04-26 02:22 PM
    Why did we all come to USA?

    Did any of you knew the Green card problems when you came?

    Did you know the problems when you applied for greencard many years ago?

    When was the first time you found out there was a ling wait period and so many problems?

    Where do you want to go with this discussion?:confused:



    more...


    life quotes and sayings pictures. quotes and sayings. life
  • quotes and sayings. life



  • rajivkumarverma
    10-16 07:18 PM
    Sorry to hear about ur denail .I've been through this .Unfortunately u cant fime MTR bacause it has to be within 30 to 33 days of denail depending how u get ur denail notice .U can file an apeal but that will take more time then filing a new 140 and getting spproval .I dont know if u can use old labour .If u can use old labout then better to file new 140 with approved labour .If u cant use old labout then apeal may be batter becaue more n more labours are goin to audit and endless delays .
    hope it helps .
    Hi Talash
    If I file my new labor and I-140 will I lose my old priority dates





    hair house funny quotes and sayings life quotes and sayings pictures. 2010 cute love quotes sayings
  • 2010 cute love quotes sayings



  • Whitemonkey
    07-15 10:45 PM
    This is a hard call. I would probably wait for the EAD before deciding which one to cancel. you might be canceling one that is about to send you your EAD. It is risky.



    more...


    life quotes and sayings pictures. life quotes and sayings
  • life quotes and sayings



  • rbharol
    11-08 10:50 AM
    Hi,

    My parents got 10 year multiple entry US visa 2 years back. My brother who was residing here had sent the required documents and applied the visitor visa. My parents had visited me then for 3 months. Now I am planning to get my parents to US. But my brother no longer lives in USA. Is my parent�s visitor visa still valid since my brother is not residing here or should I re apply for my parents visitors visa. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

    This is really a very bad and sorry situation to be in.
    I am feeling very bad after reading this.
    This is unnecessary harrasment.
    It is fault on your part too. They should not have overstayed and should have
    filed for extension if they had to.

    Best bet is to hire a good lawyer quickly.
    Good luck.
    Let me know if we can help. Send me PM if you need help of any kind.
    I am in San Francisco area.





    hot life quotes and sayings life quotes and sayings pictures. Funny Life Quotes And Sayings.
  • Funny Life Quotes And Sayings.



  • sachug22
    07-16 01:51 PM
    Hi,

    My wife's I-485 got a REF and I have received the alert. I have not received the actual document. When we went for medical exam in 2006, she was pregnant and one of the vaccine was not given. I am expecting the REF would ask for the remaining tests.

    Right now my family is in Hyderabad, India. Is there any provision in Hyderabad to complete medical exam ? or I need to bring them back to US ?

    Thanks for the help.

    Kanaka

    Check the timeframe on RFE, some have 90 days (3 months), so you should have enough time to respond. It is advisable to visit the same doctor (since he/she has record of your original test).



    more...


    house Life Sayings, Graphics, Quotes life quotes and sayings pictures. hilarious quotes and sayings
  • hilarious quotes and sayings



  • 140jibjab
    01-11 02:36 PM
    Have your attorney write a letter to USCIS, mentioning your A # and Lin # , and attaching the Notarised copy of the divorce decree and The attorney should mention to USCIS the dependent no longer valid because of the divorce, The USCIS will send you a RFE and ask you to fill the New Biographic info and send it to them.
    My attorney charged 250 $ to do the above.

    The form is G325 , if it A,B C or D. get the info from the attorney .
    Can you please help me to get the form .

    Can i complete that and send to USCIS?

    Thank You...





    tattoo quotes and sayings on life. life quotes and sayings pictures. hair Inspirational life quotes
  • hair Inspirational life quotes



  • samcam
    05-19 12:40 PM
    welcome to our newest member anindya1234!



    more...


    pictures Life Quotes amp; Sayings Funny life quotes and sayings pictures. quotes and sayings about life
  • quotes and sayings about life



  • OLDMONK
    07-09 09:02 PM
    So you are of the opinion that there is worse which can happen.

    To me this latest I485 filing issue is about as low at it gets. Specially the way it was handled, and the stick approach afterwords with no regrets by any one. (amongst others FBI name checks, retrogression, Country Caps, etc. etc.)

    Some Keywords to ponder on / References.

    Rice, Condoleezza - A little Inconvenience for applicants
    Journalists - Wrinkle in reporting numbers by USCIS


    Lets respect ourselves a little better and take a stand, not be docile and humble specially when given the stick. The tougher the immigration gets, the better, provided its dealt fairly and unequivocally.





    dresses Funny Life Quotes And Sayings. life quotes and sayings pictures. quotes on love and life.
  • quotes on love and life.



  • ps57002
    10-19 10:40 AM
    I replied to your case on too.

    This is what uscis faq says
    Q : I have received my receipt notice, but when I check my case online it does not appear. How do I get my case added to the system, so I can check on the progress of my case? NEW

    We have had an unprecedented number of applications filed in the last few months. Our efforts to enter these applications into our systems have caused a delay in the transfer of information from our case control system to the Case Status Online system. We are seeing delays of up to three to four weeks between receipting of your application and its status being available online. We are reviewing solutions to resolve the situation as soon as possible

    So it's possible your case hasn't been inputted yet.



    My situation is ok. It was my error in putting in wrong receipt number..i'm ok with 4 receipt numbers, 4 cases ap/ead/140/485. It's in god's hands as to RFE or rejection though that would be a pain for uscis to cash all 4 checks then to reject/refund.

    Jai mata di



    more...


    makeup quotes and sayings. life life quotes and sayings pictures. Life Sayings, Graphics, Quotes
  • Life Sayings, Graphics, Quotes



  • cheg
    08-21 03:15 PM
    I think you're okay. Hopefully USCIS made a note in their system when your application was first sent and you just needed to correct something. Did you ask your lawyer what he thinks will happen?

    Gurus,
    I need help please!

    My employer applied for my H1B renewal very close to the expiration of my first H1B and I was told today that they got back the application becuase they made a mistake on the check. unfortunalty, they got back the application after my first H1B expired. They sent back the application with the right check and we have not heard anything yet. Am I ok or am I in a big trouble? Please, help! Thank you all.





    girlfriend hair Inspirational life quotes life quotes and sayings pictures. life quotes and sayings for
  • life quotes and sayings for



  • Raj12
    04-30 11:45 AM
    As far as I know, H4's are allowed to do 'voluntary non-paying work' in the US and are not allowed to compete for jobs in the US. In my opinion, if you are working for an indian company and getting paid in Indian currency without hurting the US job market, it should be OK. An excellent point was made earlier about home maintenance activities and baby care activities that are also part of broader terminology of 'work' and 'job'.





    hairstyles life quotes and sayings life quotes and sayings pictures. cute life quotes and sayings
  • cute life quotes and sayings



  • mali03
    05-25 07:50 AM
    Fax sent!





    justin150377
    07-01 02:48 PM
    I'll join..I'd only have to go back to Canada. I can understand why the thousands on here would not. However, Canadian permanant residency is easier to get, anyone applying for it?





    H1B2GC
    09-30 09:20 PM
    You could use AC21 after 180 days of I-485 filing but your I-140 should remain approved. If either your company revokes I-140 because you failed to maintain good relationship with them or USCIS revokes it because they discovered something regarding your company which was not available to them when your case was approved or if they find out that you switched jobs before 180 days, they will deny your I-485. But you could open a motion to reconsider and later appeal in court. If you are still not tired, you'll have your LC priority date which you could use for your future greencard.

    If you plan to join a new company before 180 days use H1B otherwise use AC21 and work on EAD. I undertand that you are getting depressed regarding the whole process.

    This is a game US is playing against the high skilled to drain out their knowledge. Get up, take your chances and screw them up in a same or similar classification for the time and $ you lost.