logo wallpapers

images wallpaper wallpaper logo. logo wallpapers. batman logo wallpaper.
  • batman logo wallpaper.



  • amitgeorge
    03-13 11:17 PM
    by far the best battle i have seen in recent times

    great work





    wallpaper batman logo wallpaper. logo wallpapers. Download this Wallpaper to
  • Download this Wallpaper to



  • webm
    04-24 01:48 PM
    I also got my "Card production ordered" status few days back.

    however I also received a mail for biometrics appointment of 05/02?

    the biometrics letter date is 4/14 and my "Card production" status change was on 04/21.

    why would they send me a biometrics appointment and then approve my 485 and issue me a GC? is this common?

    should I still go for the biometrics appointment or just ignore it, I'm assuming that i'd have my physical GC in had before 05/02

    ---------------------------------------------
    PD - JULY 2003 EB2 RIR
    Concurrent I-140/I-485: No (I-140 Approved Earlier)
    Mailed From State: MA
    Mailed to (state NSC/TSC): NSC
    Received at (state NSC/TSC): NSC
    Transferred to TSC (state Yes/No): Yes
    485 Receipt Date : June 14th 2007
    485 Notice Date : July 2nd 2007
    MY FP Completed : 08/02
    485 LUD - 08/02, 08/02

    I would say you better get biometrics done....on a safer side..:)





    logo wallpapers. Hazard Logo HQ Wallpapers
  • Hazard Logo HQ Wallpapers



  • sunty
    11-11 12:33 PM
    In addition to sending the letter, we may try this avenue as well (look at the page bottom)

    How to Contact Us (http://travel.state.gov/about/info/info_308.html)

    "For immigrant visa inquiries, call the National Visa Center at 603-334-0700 or
    email: NVCINQUIRY@state.gov"

    Any idea if these is the correct number to call ?

    Maybe inundating them with calls might help us reach Mr. Charles Oppenheim office and get some explaination about the visa allocation process.

    I tried calling, but today is a Federal Holiday. Will try again tomorrow.





    2011 Download this Wallpaper to logo wallpapers. 2010 wallpaper logo. dc
  • 2010 wallpaper logo. dc



  • Openarms
    11-03 03:17 PM
    Today received letter from USCIS regarding the FOIA.



    more...


    logo wallpapers. Apple space wallpaper
  • Apple space wallpaper



  • vamsi_poondla
    09-18 11:00 PM
    This is what I felt. When folks from CA could turn out in such a big number, what stopped DC Metro area and NYC/NJ Area folks to come? Perhaps they do not deserve Capital so close to them. What else it is for? To take their friends and relatives there for photo taking? This is what I felt.

    Over all, one of the most fulfilling three days of my life. I learnt what is law making in this country and how things work.

    Skeptists, IV is moving in the right direction. If inertia of rest is making you go slow, then allow this thread to push yourselves. We are legally supporting your cause. Least you can do is, join the cause and contribute.





    logo wallpapers. Randy Orton Logo
  • Randy Orton Logo



  • ramus
    07-02 06:50 AM
    It is just 7 a.m. too early to say anything..

    So far so good, hope we are on the same note rest of the week.



    more...


    logo wallpapers. Playboy Logo G/Live Wallpaper
  • Playboy Logo G/Live Wallpaper



  • fcres
    07-24 05:22 PM
    I deleted my original post since you answered:-) thanks!

    This brings up an interesting possibility for me. My first I-140 has been approved over email (awaiting physical receipt), although the Successor in Interest I-140 is pending.

    Does the I-140 receipt always contain the A#? I will have to wait to see the physical receipt notice!

    What i have heard is that the recent I140 approvals (2006/07) contains A#.





    2010 Hazard Logo HQ Wallpapers logo wallpapers. wallpaper wallpaper logo.
  • wallpaper wallpaper logo.



  • widad2020
    01-16 04:37 PM
    Good one man. I can see myself while reading your story.



    more...


    logo wallpapers. Apple Logo iPhone Wallpaper
  • Apple Logo iPhone Wallpaper



  • crazyghoda
    01-30 03:17 PM
    Ok now I am very very confused :confused:

    Your statement mentions that the 485 does not cover out of status from last non-immigrant visa entry to 485 filing. I have always been working during that time. No issues. After filing 485, I exited and reentered twice using my H1. Last entry was in March 2008 I think. After that, I changed employers using AC21 and got my H1 transferred so I was still on an H1 status. Finally I departed the US in Dec 2008 for vacation while still on H1 status with an active job. I got laid off while I was out of the US.

    Now, at that time I had a stamped H1 as well as an AP. I could have used either. However, I felt that using the H1 would be wrong as I no longer had a job with the H1 employer. So I decided to brave the secondary inspections and entered on AP. Since then I have been looking for a job.

    My question is - Is the time I havent been working considered as Out of Status?





    hair 2010 wallpaper logo. dc logo wallpapers. Barcelona Logo and Wallpaper
  • Barcelona Logo and Wallpaper



  • gc28262
    12-20 07:18 PM
    Your first paragraph is wrong. If you are not working, then you are out of status. Regardless of whether your employer formally terminated employment and formally cancelled your H1B. Out of status means staying in USA legally, but not doing what you are supposed to be doing. If you dont attend classes and go to college when on student visa, you are out of status even though you are legally present.

    ?
    I am not convinced about this part. Do you have any link to some USCIS rule/document regarding this ?
    As per my understanding H1B employee becomes "out of status" when the employer-employee relationship cease to exist ( laid off )



    more...


    logo wallpapers. Prey Logo Icon Wallpapers
  • Prey Logo Icon Wallpapers



  • immique
    07-13 02:03 AM
    the date is July 8th 2008 and NOT 2007 as you mentioned. July 8th 2008 is when USCIS submitted the list to the State Department regarding the demand for visa numbers. please do not confuse this with July visa bulletin developments of last year.

    This part is self-explanatory. It seems that USCIS made a list of all the applicants to Jul 08, 2007 by setting PD to Jun 01, 2006.

    Documentarily Qualified might possibly imply:
    .. Medically OK
    .. FP and Name Check OK
    .. Everything in application is consistent (e.g. DOB, Name, Kids, Spouse)
    .. Requires No RFE
    .. Requires no interview
    .. Just requires GC (Visa) Number

    My 2 cents input





    hot Apple space wallpaper logo wallpapers. iPhone Logo wallpapers
  • iPhone Logo wallpapers



  • coopheal
    10-15 05:09 PM
    I will send the letter tommorow.



    more...


    house Curse Logo logo wallpapers. Reds Logo Wallpaper,
  • Reds Logo Wallpaper,



  • sunty
    03-09 01:04 PM
    July '09 Bulletin will be full of surprises..(at least for EB2 folks)..





    tattoo Randy Orton Logo logo wallpapers. AeroSmith Logo wallpaper.
  • AeroSmith Logo wallpaper.



  • jayleno
    07-28 09:23 AM
    The best way to protest is to STOP DRINKING. Just kidding. Dont worry...Lord Ganesha will punish those sinners.

    If you are not sure if you can open a thread for this here...most probably you shouldnt.



    more...


    pictures Playboy Logo G/Live Wallpaper logo wallpapers. playboy logo wallpaper.
  • playboy logo wallpaper.



  • delax
    07-14 08:01 PM
    Yes. I VOLUNTARILY exclude myself from any such potential benefit. :)
    I am surprised by the defence of this lawfirm in most of your posts on this forum.


    And I am surprised by you using a contribution to Immigrationvoice as the only yradstick for working towards immigrant "rights"

    By that yardstick neither of us can proclaim ourselves as being working towards immigrant "rights".

    Note the quotes - a privilege cannot be a right. DUE PROCESS is your right towards attaing that privilege - we need to focus on that - not on what Murthy does or does not do or even more importantly what you expect her to do or not to do.





    dresses iPhone Logo wallpapers logo wallpapers. dc wallpaper logo. dc
  • dc wallpaper logo. dc



  • alex99
    10-30 04:03 PM
    Participate in EB3 Poll



    more...


    makeup Apple Logo iPhone Wallpaper logo wallpapers. Curse Logo
  • Curse Logo



  • cdeneo
    03-07 02:28 PM
    Can someone please shed light on this - I was looking for the same information.

    What if my employer is definitely going to revoke my approved I-140 upon my resignation (past 180 days)? Do I need to file "Notice of I-140 Portability"?

    Also, in the above posts when people are saying that almost no support is needed from the new employer to keep 485 process going smoothly, is it safe to assume they are changing jobs using EAD and not doing H1B transfer?

    One more question, my employer will revoke my I-140 and my H1B. How long can I be without a job after they do that? Are the above actions of my employer very likely to result in a RFE from USCIS? If so, what will USCIS ask for in RFE?

    Thank for all the advise.

    ---------------------------------
    Contributed $100.





    girlfriend AeroSmith Logo wallpaper. logo wallpapers. Diamonded Apple Logo Wallpaper
  • Diamonded Apple Logo Wallpaper



  • DesBhakt
    03-09 10:06 PM
    HAHAAHA, Yu guys are still dreaming. No more egreen cards for H1Bs doesnt matter what stage you are in. You will get queries like 'when there are so many americans without jobs, why do you need immigrants?' can any company wants to respond to this query?
    Already several companies (especially american companies)received this type of audit, And they stopped filing labor and I140.Dont know what type of new audits come at 485 stage.I lost hopes of green card. I have 3.6 years left on H1. I will save whatever I can n go back to india, open a groceyr store, run it on no profit no loss purpose.

    :) You will have to fight the Reliance Freshs and subhikshas etc as competitors on that grocery store.





    hairstyles Prey Logo Icon Wallpapers logo wallpapers. Niketalk Logo Wallpaper
  • Niketalk Logo Wallpaper



  • gcdreamer05
    03-09 12:41 PM
    by the way shusterman predicted ROW will retrogress in his blog found at shusterman.com there was also an IV post about this (abbout somethin like shusterman got a call from clinton or something)..........

    so what happened to the quareterly spill over ???????????





    kopra
    09-20 05:15 PM
    I Agree that the economy is in a mess. But i wouldnt completly blame the Greedy CEO's and board of directors. Some part of this is with the common people . Many of these people took those fancy loans thinking that by buying a million dollar home ( even though they cant afford it) and selling it after an year for 2 million dollars created this issue. Now their debt is our ( tax payers) debt as they walked out .
    With the new proposal of Fed pumping in 700 Billion dollars to recuse all these companies will cause inflation and prices will skyrocket.
    As a Side note, many immigrants will be going back to their home country just bacause they cant afford these. Numbersusa will be happy as the "numbers" will be going down...


    To summarize this briefly.

    The rescue plan = Transfer the "crap" from the balance sheet of the banks to the balance sheet of the US gov't and taxpayers. The government is buying rotting potatos for cold hard cash.

    Benefits are nearer term, Consequences are longer term.

    Consequesces will be:

    1) Bigger deficits, budget especially

    2) Less Gov't investments in infrastructure, healthcare, education etc. As the money is needed to feed the interest repayments and other obligations.

    3) Higher interest rates for everything from mortgages, credit cards auto loans student loans...... you name it.

    4) Higher taxes, federal and state and city.

    5) Lower US dollar and higher inflation.

    Unfortunately for us the recklessness of the management of the economy of this decade will be felt as a drag on progress for a good part our working lifetimes. This was a sad and unnecessary development brought about by pure greed and an ineffective government.





    wizpal
    01-25 11:33 AM
    www.rediff.com
    www.greatandhra.com
    www.idlebrain.com
    www.andhravilas.com
    www.sifynews.com
    www.samachar.com