selena gomez and justin bieber

images selena gomez justin bieber selena gomez and justin bieber. Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and
  • Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and



  • a_yaja
    07-13 11:25 AM
    What will happen if primary case got approved but dependent case is still pending and at the same time, dependent H4 will be expiring soon??
    Actually my case got approved yesterday, my wife's not yet. Her H4 expires in September. Thanks.
    As long as her application is pending with USCIS, there is nothing to worry. My friend is in a similar situation. His GC was approved just 2 days before retrogression hit the previous time. So unfortunately, his wife's AOS application was not approved at the same time. She is still waiting for her GC to be approved.

    Your wife does not need AP if her AOS has been filed and she does not intend to travel outside the country.





    wallpaper Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and selena gomez and justin bieber. Selena Gomez Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez Justin Bieber



  • number30
    04-04 02:08 PM
    Thanks for your responses. The hospital staff told us it would take 60-90 days to get the SSN. I am stuck until that arrives because only then can I apply for the passport. Any way to get around it?

    Call SS office they may give SS on phone or just go and ask them they will give you the number based on which you can apply for passport.

    If you apply PIO in person and pick it up in person It will take around week.





    selena gomez and justin bieber. Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber



  • validIV
    03-09 06:27 PM
    Real estate investment right now is very good. Buy some foreclosures cheap (under 50k) then rent. Use the equity to buy more houses. Daisy chain rinse and repeat. Within a year especially with this economy you will be living the American Dream.





    2011 Selena Gomez Justin Bieber selena gomez and justin bieber. Selena Gomez
  • Selena Gomez



  • rkg000
    05-12 04:47 PM
    Fall1998, I am still waiting. I am a July 2007 filer. Don't worry you have company. If you are current in May, then one thing you can be sure of is that you'll be current from here on :).



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • pappu
    06-11 12:12 PM
    Reno_john,
    You are spamming the forum with the same post complaining. If you have specific questions, call us/email us or PM us.
    Do not spam the forums. This is a warning.





    selena gomez and justin bieber. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber



  • Hey Ram GC
    05-05 04:22 PM
    RD is Jun 1st 07, ND is Jun 7th 07 - TSC



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • JazzByTheBay
    09-14 06:26 PM
    Or rather, a business meeting (got) scheduled itself with a customer... so it works out!

    I was planning on attending even without that happening - now I'm busy rescheduling flights and hotel... :)


    http://morejazzbythebay.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/sanjoserallybnr4-2.jpg

    SAN JOSE WAS THE BEGINNING, DC WILL BE A HUGE MILESTONE!
    (San Jose rally pictures and videos, and Aman's messages from Milpitas, CA meeting can be found at http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com (http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com/))

    http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/20/99/22609920.jpg

    cheers, and see ya'll in DC!
    jazz



    To attend the rally:

    1- I canceled a business meeting - employer didn't like it
    2- I moved business travel around the rally, my boss also had to reschedule
    3- I am flying in from Texas

    Those of us near Washington, it will be so much easier than this for you to make it! Just get in your car or the train and go to DC for the day!

    WE REALLY REALLY NEED YOU!!! THIS IS NO JOKE GUYS!!!! PLEASE MAKE UP YOUR MIND AND ATTEND, YOU WILL BE SO GLAD YOU DID! ALREADY WE HAVE SOME GOOD PRESS BUZZ AND ARE BACKED BY HIGHER-UPS LIKE THE GOVERNORS AND SEN. CORNYN WITH HIS LATEST LEGISLATION. NOW ALL WE NEED IS YOU!!!!! PLEASE JOIN US!!!! YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID AND WE WILL SUCCEED TOGETHER!!! LET'S GO GUYS! THIS WILL BE HISTORIC!!!!





    2010 Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber selena gomez and justin bieber. selena gomez justin bieber
  • selena gomez justin bieber



  • glen
    05-02 03:57 PM
    :)



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber. Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez



  • xgoogle
    06-25 10:52 AM
    Thanks so much for clearing our doubts.





    hair Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber. Justin Bieber,Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber,Selena Gomez



  • transpass
    05-14 02:05 PM
    I want to purchase an house in Washington DC/MD/VA. My office is close to Rockville. Please recommend the best place to buy an house based on the following criteria.

    1> Very good school district
    2> Low property tax
    3> Very low crime rate
    4> Rental value should be same as mortgage amount+insurance+PMI+property tax
    5> Property values should be in 300K range max
    6> Lot of Indians
    9> Maximum distance to DC should not exceed 30 miles
    10> Close to shopping places

    Just out of curiosity....Are you a first time buyer or are you moving from some other place to DC area? Just thinking about the home buyer's credit for first timers...



    more...


    selena gomez and justin bieber. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • gc28262
    06-27 10:48 AM
    Hi,
    I have been out of client project after May 15th 2009. I work for a major Consulting company and have been on Bench since then. Got laid off on June 22nd 2009 due to lack of work in these tough times. For the past 5 weeks, I have tried to find a project through various job sites and could not succeed to get even one client interview due to various reasons. One major reason being Billing Rate, which was not fine with my previous employer.

    I am aware that my current stay is not legal anymore and have to wind up things here and leave US at the earliest. I would be getting my last paycheck till this week(June 26th 2009).
    Not sure how much more time it will take for me to get a job. Can anyone advise how long can I stay here to find a project/job(if lucky to get one soon) and be able to transfer my H1 without any issues.

    Please advise as I am in dilemma to stay in USA and try for 1 more month or go back to India at the earliest to find a job there, though the situation is bad there too.

    Please refer to Murthy site link here

    http://www.murthy.com/news/UDtermh1.html

    Q4.Can I apply for a status other than H1B if I am being laid off?

    A. In certain circumstances, an H1B employee may be able to apply for another status. There are a number of different options. Depending on a person's individual circumstances, one may qualify for one of these categories.

    Viable options may include F-1 (student status), H-4 or F-2 (dependent of an H1B or F-1 spouse, respectively) and B-2 (tourist) or B-1 (business status). While such a changecould help one stay in status, it is important to ensure that the eligibility criteria are met for whichever status one opts. INS has confirmed that a laid-off H1B worker may apply for a visitor�s visa in order to look for employment. However, a person who is on a status other than an H1B may no longer be able to enjoy the benefits of H1B portability and will be subject to the H-1 cap. This may be the only available option if the applicant's I-94 is expiring, but should not be done without a full understanding of the legal and other consequences.





    hot Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • rksaigal
    06-19 05:48 PM
    Let me enlighten you folks here who are talking about double standards.
    First of all this has got nothing to do with with your immigration issue. Next, the Iranian President has said that Israel should not exist and even denied the holocaust. With their nuclear program underway and talks going on, it was being thought that a more moderate leader will come to helm. Apparently it is now being believed that the elections were rigged. With a moderate leader, it is quite possible that talks may begin and an imminent Israel-Iran war be averted. How can 11 million votes be rigged? If they are counted fast in a few hours, yes they can be rigged.
    Every country has issues that their population follows. Its no different than any issue that is followed in Indian media. When one issue dies down, another is brought in forefront. Why are you even surprised?



    more...


    house justin bieber selena gomez selena gomez and justin bieber. Justin Bieber sang his latest
  • Justin Bieber sang his latest



  • michael_trs
    11-18 11:37 PM
    h1techSlave,

    I saw that priority date for EB2 (all other countries) now is current, while for EB3 is May 2005.....

    Does it mean that when my LC is ready I will have to wait my priority date for approximately 3 years?





    tattoo Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber selena gomez and justin bieber. Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez



  • eilsoe
    10-16 09:50 AM
    TIFA!!!!



    more...


    pictures justin bieber and selena gomez selena gomez and justin bieber. Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and
  • Selena Gomez Justin Bieber and



  • Vijh1
    04-29 11:09 AM
    Can we work for Indian company and receive salary get deposited in India for the work. My spouse is in H4 Visa here and recently got the H1B approved. For the new H1B transfer could we show the Indian employer experience while you are physically present in US for last 3 years.

    Do we have to give Updated resume every time when we file H1B transfer?

    Any help is appreciated.:confused:





    dresses justin bieber and selena gomez selena gomez and justin bieber. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
  • Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber



  • pady
    08-28 12:52 PM
    My SR is for my 485, I didn't renew my EAD or planning to renew as I am not using it



    more...


    makeup Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez



  • jingi1234
    08-19 05:30 PM
    Hi Friends,
    My PD is Mar, 2005 filed under EB2. Me & My wife got an RFE asking status for a particular period [like May 01, xxxx to Feb xxxx]. These dates exactly fall under just one month before graduation to OPT expiration.

    For my case �.. no issues providing evidence and everything is straight forward.

    But for my wife �.we have some issue (I think)

    USCIS wants her status from May 01, 2003 to Mar 01 2006.

    She graduated on May 23, 2003. She used 60 days grace period before applying for EAD.

    OPT from July 31, 2003 to July 30, 2004 [exactly one year and was looking for job�didn't find one]

    We filed H1B in April, 2004 so that she can start working from Oct, 2004 [H1B approved for Oct 2004 to Sep 2007 ..extension approved too�]

    But No status from July 31, 2004 to Sep 30, 2004 [USCIS issued a gap relief for all the F1 students like this]�.

    What are odds that her case might we rejected�any opinions here.

    Thanks,
    Jingi





    girlfriend Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • reno_john
    01-19 08:54 PM
    For 140 approval it takes anywhere between 6 to 8 months. Last year, the wait time was less.This is normal and the wait time will keep on increasing. Because last year there was few number of labors approved but as the days pass by that number will keep on increasing. My friend with I140(NSC) applied date of June 2006 was approved last week. My first I140(TSC) applied on Feb 2006 was approved by August 2006 and my second I140(NSC) applied in Sep 2006 is pending till today.

    And if you try to break the queue by premium processing then the chances of getting a dumb RFE( A no sense evidence to the case applied) is 99.99% because they want more time to process the case.





    hairstyles Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez selena gomez and justin bieber. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez



  • optimystic
    09-10 03:12 PM
    Most of you know about rear view mirror fuzzy dice cubes
    I believe they can be customized too. for eg:
    http://www.mascotfactory.com/store/Fuzzy-Dice.php?gclid=COaS8Kbv0ZUCFQJNagod3Gl7hg

    I was wondering , if instead of a flowers campaign or bath tub stoppers and other ideas, how about if we send customized fuzzy dice cubes to uscis, which they can hang in their cars and see our message 'in their face' all the time. Hopefully after seeing the messages day after day our point gets driven home into their heads.

    I was thinking we should have the faces of the dice cubes custom marked with the following 'F' motto messages

    'Fair'
    'Fast'
    'Forward'
    'Flexible'
    'Fix'
    'Flawless'

    And send the following open letter to accompany the fuzzy cubes (May be even take full/half page ads out in newspapers, newsletters etc). I just put some ideas I had. The gurus can always add more to this.

    Dear USCIS,

    Please accept our token gift. We hope you would adopt the following traits as your motto.

    'Fair'
    - Be Fair
    - Follow the FIFO order of priority dates.
    - You have already set a prioritization order in place. Its the Priority Dates. We dont need another confusing set of priorities such as receipt dates/notice dates, processing dates that swing back and forth worse than a pendulum etc.
    - How is it fair that you prioritize a PD 2006 over a PD 2001 case, just because the former's I-485 application was received few weeks earlier than the latter?

    'Fast'
    - Be Fast
    - Most of us in the legal highly skilled immigrant community have been waiting for our GCs for an average of more than 5-6 years. Give us some relief
    - Dont pull us from one backlog (labor approvals) only to dump us into another (I-485 Processing backlog)
    - Follow your own rules regarding namecheck clearances and automatic eligibility of I-485 for approval if pending more than 180 days.

    'Forward'
    - Make forward progress
    - EB3 I PDs haven't moved even few months in past several years
    - EB2 I/C PDs are swinging like a pendulum
    - Nobody understands how come processing dates at a service center can retrogress if files are opened in proper FIFO order


    'Flexible'
    - Be flexible
    - Allow us to use AP as a regular travel document
    - Recapture wasted visas
    - Allow to file I-485 irrespective of PD being current
    - Clarify AC 21 scenarios
    - Make provisions to capture and count our waiting times in the GC process towards naturalization requirements. Most of us have been in US for 8-10 years average. How much longer do you need to naturalize us ??

    ' Fix'
    - Fix the broken processes at USCIS
    - Increase resources at the service centers
    - Improve the customer service over telephone
    - Be courteous to your customers

    'Flawless'
    - Provide flawless service.
    - The highly skilled legal immigrant community deserves it. We pay millions of dollars in application fees to your orgnization and billions in tax dollars and Soc. Sec contributions to the US govt.
    - Make online status updates more transparent.
    - Provide more transparency around the processing dates, Visa number assignments, PDs, etc



    We would have sent you nintendo game cubes instead of the fuzzy dice cubes. But alas, we are afraid we can't afford to risk any further drop in efficiency at your organization than the levels that it already is at.


    Sincerely
    Your customers





    gcgonewild
    07-29 02:27 PM
    Spillover from Family to Employment will occur for FY 2010-2011. Not for September.

    Family spillover for 2009-10 is approximately 10500, and is already allocated.

    We wouldn't know this number until DOS publishes Immigration Statistics for 2010.

    My lawyer says there is going to be about 5-10K spillover from Family to employment based. Gurus can you estimate how much dates will move if that happens. I am hoping nothing for EB3 though :(





    eblues
    09-09 07:44 PM
    Sorry for replying to myself & bumping the thread, but I've got more information on my case and I'd like to share just in case anyone else will end up in a similar situation in the future.

    I've tried to speak with an immigration attorney and with the flight school staff. The attorney initially told me there should not be any problems as long as I maintain my J-1 status by performing research full-time at the university; then he went on to check more carefully and became less convinced because full-load (> 18 hours a week) flight training requires a M-1 visa. I do not know if I should ask him to look deeper into the matter, as my situation will definitely not qualify as full load training (2-3 hours a week tops).

    On the other hand, the flight school staff contacted TSA people and talked with the Department of State. The TSA told that they are OK with my training as long as I get the appropriate clearance, which I did; the Department of State (as I have already states) basically said that if I'm legally in the country and the TSA is cool with it then I can train. I've also come to understand that I will not attend any formal classes (I will self-study the theoretical notions required) and that my practical training will amount to 2-3 hours a week at most.

    My understanding of the subject is that I would not be eligible for a M-1 visa, as in any case I will not be busy with flight training all the time. I also believe that were I to start flying this would not intefere with my J-1 status as long as I comply with all the requirements (i.e. work full-time on the project I've come to the US for, otherwise not work on or off-campus nor move to another university, etc.). Finally, from what I've heard, there seems to be no regulation against pursuing flight training for people that are already legally in the US if this does not constitue some sort of professional training, and flying light sport aircraft is what is more or less as far as it gets from professional flying.

    If anyone (whether an attorney or otherwise) notes any fallacy in my reasoning please let me know -- I still have time to stop and reconsider before committing to anything that might undermine my legal presence here in the US.

    Thank you everyone,
    Pierluigi