skyline gtr r34 v spec 2

images nissan skyline gtr r34 v spec skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. makeup GAVIN#39;s Nissan Skyline nissan skyline gtr r34 v spec 2 nur. nissan
  • makeup GAVIN#39;s Nissan Skyline nissan skyline gtr r34 v spec 2 nur. nissan



  • WeShallOvercome
    08-02 04:40 PM
    I have been reading posts on here and I think I am more confused than ever now. People are talking about 180 days? 180 days from what and for what? I have a call in to my lawyer but hes hard to reach.... So maybe you guys can clarify for me? I have an approved labor cert w/ priority date of July 06. Sent my app and my husbands app to the NSC on June 27th for our 485 & 765 (the work authorization for both). So what now? I will get a receipt date, then eventually a notice for fingerprints and then my work authorization? And then what - we eventually will get our green card? When does your change in status occur? once you get the green card? or once my 485 is pending? Thank you for your help in advance, Lisa


    The day you file your I-485, EAd/AP is your Receipt date.
    You can change employer without jeopardizing your I-485 process after 180 days of Receipt date.
    You get EAD/AP in a few months from receipt date
    you get your GC once your I-485 is approved which could be anywhere between 6 months and 6 years depending on one million factors..

    Don't know what happens once your Gc is approved.. I heard it's good to have it, so I'm running after it like everybody else :)





    wallpaper makeup GAVIN#39;s Nissan Skyline nissan skyline gtr r34 v spec 2 nur. nissan skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. Skyline R34 GTR V Spec 2
  • Skyline R34 GTR V Spec 2



  • Tantra
    07-12 05:39 PM
    ^^^





    skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. pictures Nissan Skyline R34 Gtr V Spec nissan skyline gtr r34 v spec 2.
  • pictures Nissan Skyline R34 Gtr V Spec nissan skyline gtr r34 v spec 2.



  • delhirocks
    07-02 10:32 AM
    ouch...





    2011 Skyline R34 GTR V Spec 2 skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. skyline gtr r34 v spec 2.
  • skyline gtr r34 v spec 2.



  • SGP
    10-28 10:38 AM
    Hi Guys,
    I am based out of NJ and was working for an imports company for more than 8 years. I have an approved I-140 with this company. This company wanted me to sign an overly broad non compete agreement which would be valid for 5 years after termination. I refused to sign this agreement and I was verbally threatened with dire consequences if I did not sign. They fired me yesterday for not signing it and also stated that they are canceling my H1. Would this be treated as wrongful termination? Is there any way that I can file a complaint with the DOL? Has the complaint to be filed thru an attorney or can I do it myself?

    Good news is another company has already applied for my H1 transfer.

    I will appreciate all suggestions and advices for which I thank you in advance.



    more...


    skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. image. 1999 Nissan Skyline GTR
  • image. 1999 Nissan Skyline GTR



  • watertown
    03-11 11:50 AM
    Guys, I've aske this in another board but does anyone know any good attorney in Boston area who can handle WOM/ AC21 like stuff?

    My company lawyer doesn't even bother to reply my e-mail!!!! Thats Todd and Weld





    skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. 2011 skyline gtr r34 v spec 2.
  • 2011 skyline gtr r34 v spec 2.



  • santb1975
    08-02 03:01 PM
    I can see a Strong and Active Tennessee Chapter getting built over the next one Year. How can I say that...Well, I have been witnessing all the good work you have been doing from when I became a member of IV

    Thanks Santb1975. Sanju, that's a dangerous proposition... I might kiss you back :).

    Mahatma, welcome aboard. First step is joining the Yahoo group. I look forward to working with you and other IV members from Tennessee.

    Disagreements are the essence of Democracy. I don't mind disagreements. My intention is not to setup an organization with autocratic leadership, but a forum open for discussion and new ideas. We do have to respect the bye-laws of the IV organization and maintain forum etiquette. Other than that I have no issues with anyone disagreeing with me or pointing out where I went wrong. I appreciate such constructive criticism which is accompanied by participation.



    more...


    skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. Nissan Skyline Gtr R34 V Spec
  • Nissan Skyline Gtr R34 V Spec



  • pnjbindia
    01-15 09:23 AM
    i got frustrated and applied for PP .... came back in 3 days... they are rediculous..





    2010 pictures Nissan Skyline R34 Gtr V Spec nissan skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. nissan skyline gtr r34 v spec
  • nissan skyline gtr r34 v spec



  • larmani
    10-05 02:41 PM
    I am also in the same situation. But not sure about H1 transfer. I posted all the questions to our lawyer and waiting for reply.



    more...


    skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. Nissan Skyline Gtr R34 V Spec
  • Nissan Skyline Gtr R34 V Spec



  • gc28262
    03-25 03:52 PM
    thats what scared me when i read this thread... so, basically, they are using even the pending 485s to raise issues on 140 etc... this i bad stuff.

    Probably this is a simple RFE to answer. But it is puzzling why they raise such RFEs.





    hair skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. 2002 Nissan Skyline nissan skyline gtr r34 v spec 2 nur. nissan skyline gtr
  • 2002 Nissan Skyline nissan skyline gtr r34 v spec 2 nur. nissan skyline gtr



  • inspectorfox
    08-04 10:45 PM
    Mine was upgraded to Premium by my company after waiting 15 months (see signature). Two days after it was upgraded, my I-140 was approved. Then company lawyer sent inquiry to USCIS on my I-485 after that I saw LUD on 9/15,9/16,9/17 then nothing. Then another LUD on 10/25,10/26 then on 10/27 i got 21 emails from CRIS, our 485 was approved (family of 5). So I think it's worth it. I thought I am stucked with name/background check but I guess I am not since they approved my I-485. So good luck to you guys !!

    WOW... It's hard for me to believe this. I think it's all your good karma.
    I filed my I140 in Oct 2006. RFE for Ability to Pay. Replied to this RFE in Feb 2007. I noticed no progress on my case so I decided to upgrade to PP on June 15. Still no decision. Took INFOPASS appointment on 07/27 to check case status was told USCIS got the Missing Documents on June 15 (Surprise Surprise - No documents were ever sent) and case has resumed normal processing. Lawyer says USCIS Officer did not provide correct information to me... He got an email stating my case has been moved to the Review Department of TSC for background check. Its 303 days today since I filed my case and I would appreciate if someone could guide me if there is a way to expediate the processing.

    User: InspectorFox
    Labor Filing Date: 10 Oct 2005
    Service Center: Texas
    Processing Type: premium
    Category: EB3
    Filing Type: non-concurrent
    USCIS Receipt Date: 05 Oct 2006
    USCIS Notice Date: 28 Nov 2006 RFE: yes
    RFE Reply Date: 06 Feb 2007 I-140 Status: pending
    Nationality: India
    LUD: 07/28, 06/19, 06/18, 06/15, 02/14, 02/08, 11/28, 10/05
    STRUCK BY SECURITY CHECK -



    more...


    skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. Skyline R34 GTR V Spec II
  • Skyline R34 GTR V Spec II



  • newuser
    05-14 08:16 PM
    Just got an SMS that the my application was approved on May 13th. (Post Decision Activity)

    PD - Jun 5th, 2006 NSC
    Received Date - Oct 4th 2007





    hot image. 1999 Nissan Skyline GTR skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. Stage 2+++ R34 GTR v-spec
  • Stage 2+++ R34 GTR v-spec



  • newuser
    10-05 10:50 AM
    Its probably a planned leak by the Obama Administration to the press to placate the hispanic lobby. Just chill... nothing's gonna happen.

    Its a ploy to keep the immigration community at peace. I don't have high hopes for CIR until 2011. One thing we can keep doing is meeting the lawmakers and making them aware of the issues facing High Skilled Immigrants.



    more...


    house Skyline GTR (R34) V-SPEC skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. Skyline R34 GTR VSPEC II
  • Skyline R34 GTR VSPEC II



  • aat0995
    05-02 08:39 AM
    It seems no one else is in this boat. Strange.





    tattoo 2011 skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. nissan skyline gtr r34 v spec 2 nur. We have assembledgtr nissan
  • nissan skyline gtr r34 v spec 2 nur. We have assembledgtr nissan



  • milind70
    08-08 11:43 AM
    It was less than year. See answers below..

    I think there is a possiblity that they might not cross check you G325A with the consulate becuase DOS purges non immgrant applications whihc are one year old. Since there are so many applications filed by the time they go for this check your data may have been purged ( this is a very high possiblity ) as by the time this request is made it would december or so . As i heard that TSC will issue recipts by Oct End ,beofer cross checking g235A there are many checks and many other processes they need to follow. So this is a possiblity.



    more...


    pictures Nissan Skyline Gtr R34 V Spec skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. R34 GTR V Spec II - MLCrisis
  • R34 GTR V Spec II - MLCrisis



  • gomirage
    05-28 05:19 PM
    If you will work for a Canadian Company within US, then you need a US work visa (H-1B for example). However, in this process you will not satisfy the residency requirements for your Canadian PR. Please note that you need to live in Canada for at least 2 out of 5 year period to maintain the PR.

    Actually, if you work for a Canadian company the time spent outside Canada will count as if you were in Canada. So, you will still be able to meet the 2/5 requirement. But you need to check what are the conditions, I know that you can't just create your own company and stay there for example. Check the requirements.

    On the US side, what visa will you be working on ? H1B ? If you like to stay in US, why not gained Canadian citizenship and work on TN, which is 3 years now (maybe more in the future) and very easy ?





    dresses Stage 2+++ R34 GTR v-spec skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V Spec
  • Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V Spec



  • gaffarkhan
    07-16 06:15 PM
    so we r in same boat. Mine recd date Oct 2nd 2006.



    more...


    makeup Nissan Skyline Gtr R34 V Spec skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. Skyline GTR (R34) V-SPEC
  • Skyline GTR (R34) V-SPEC



  • Lasantha
    08-10 11:50 AM
    Hi,

    Is the weekly service center press release out? Where can I find those press releases? I couldn't find any links on the USCIS site.

    Thanks!

    Lasantha





    girlfriend nissan skyline gtr r34 v spec 2 nur. We have assembledgtr nissan skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R Vspec
  • Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R Vspec



  • kondur_007
    08-21 07:12 PM
    Is it legal to work overtime when you are on H1B? I have been working more than 40 hours a week ever since I got my H1B (about 5 hours overtime per week on average). They pay me time and half for the hours over 40.

    The reason I ask is that I need to send a couple of paystubs as my parents are travelling to the US soon and I do not want the guy at the port of entry make a bid deal of my overtime hours (if he looks at it and finds out, which I doubt).

    The person that stamps your passport and I-94 at the port of entry, is he an immigration officer or who is he? I am writing a letter for my parents to carry with them to show that person if asked for it and not sure who to address the letter. Thanks.


    Working more is not an issue at all as long as you worked for the sponsoring employer and all the income is reported on one W2 form from the same employer for the stated job on LCA.

    On the other hand, I think you have to have "full time job" on H1 unless it is specified as "part time" on LCA specifically. So working less hours may be an issue.

    With regard to your second question: the person at the airport is Customs and Border Patrol Officer (the one who stamps I-94). You can write letter with "Dear Officer" address.

    Good Luck





    hairstyles Skyline R34 GTR V Spec II skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. pictures Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. skyline r34
  • pictures Nissan Skyline R34 GTR V-Spec skyline gtr r34 v spec 2. skyline r34



  • vinzak
    10-14 12:21 PM
    Most likely her uncle sponsored his sibling and she was a dependant under 21 of that sibling (ie. one of her parent's) while applying.

    Once she has a GC it doesn't matter how she got it. The same rule applies, unless she got it through marriage, which doesn't seem to be the case here.

    To apply for citizenship she not only has to maintain residency but be present in the US for a majority of Five continous years. To maintain residency she only has enter the US once every year.

    Is she normally resident in the US or outside the US?





    pappu
    09-01 09:52 AM
    You need to connect with company A and get your documents to prove 2 year experience.
    There are 2 important aspects of I140 where applications get RFE or denials.- Qualifications of applicant and Ability to Pay.

    It is good that you do not have any stake in the company and do not have any family relationship with the owner.You need to understand what are the reasons for such RFE since you know your case better and accordingly prepare a response.

    If you show 2 year experience you will be covered as per your RFE.
    For ability to pay, you will need to post the company B turnover, number of employees, profit, liabilities, VC funding if any... there is a lot here that one needs to know to file a proper A2P response. It can be done. You need to talk to your company, Talk to a good lawyer and a CPA if needed.

    now looking at your RFE, you may also want to find out the past history of your company (any past RFEs, denials, any labor subs [yes labor subs are important now to know.]).

    You definitely need a good attorney. Yours is a big RFE and forums cannot give you answers. None of us are lawyers so we cannot give you advice. Our views are based on our own reading and experience on forums. You do not want to take chances with an important RFE. It is not difficult to handle. I have seen much difficult RFEs. Good luck.





    R009
    09-20 10:43 AM
    Hi Mallikonnet,
    Any idea how much it will cost me for H1 Extension. Thanks.