wallpaper cartoon

images wallpaper cartoon pooh. wallpaper cartoon. phone wallpaper cartoon
  • phone wallpaper cartoon



  • xgoogle
    06-23 01:11 PM
    I had applied under EB-2 category and my priority date is: 3/3/2006.
    My I-485 was filed on 8/2/2007.
    My I-485 was approved and I received my Green Card on Aug 15th 2008. Surprisingly and rather unfortunately, there was no action on my wife's I-485. My wife�s case was submitted with my own case on 8/2/07. The TSC at that time reported that �normal� processing time is 7/16/2007. So basically I got mine out of turn or by chance. The TSC protocol permits attorneys to inquire regarding the status of an I-485 beyond normal processing time if the receipt date is more than 30 days beyond the published processing date. So we could not inquire about my wife's application and soon the priority date changed back.

    She has an EAD approved until Oct 2010. She is currently employed. I am also employed with my first company and have been with them for 5 yrs now.

    My questions are:
    1. What happens to my wife's I-485 application, should I choose to leave my job and go back to school ?
    2. Will her EAD still be valid if I leave my job ?
    2. I am planning to go full-time starting Fall 2010. Will we be able to renew her EAD independent of my work status ?

    Thanks a lot for your time and attention,





    wallpaper phone wallpaper cartoon wallpaper cartoon. Love Wallpapers Cartoon. in
  • Love Wallpapers Cartoon. in



  • gmb
    03-10 12:35 AM
    You are not suppossed to submit the i-94 which you received along with 797. Submit only the POE i-94.

    It was told by Officer when i had a issue with the visa date not mentioned in the i-94 during re-entry.
    That's not TRUE. You are supposed to submit all your I-94s. Maybe, the officer meant the other half of I-94 card attached to your I-797 which is for your personal records. The actual I-94 attached to your I-797 (right half at the bottom) SHOULD BE returned along with the original I-94 to the airport authorities.





    wallpaper cartoon. Wallpaper 、Cartoon
  • Wallpaper 、Cartoon



  • reddymjm
    12-10 06:04 PM
    BUMP.....

    EB2-I wait for April Bulletin.

    Good to see EB3 movement.

    EB2I and EB3 I should wait till Jul Bulletin.





    2011 Love Wallpapers Cartoon. in wallpaper cartoon. 3d cartoon wallpaper
  • 3d cartoon wallpaper



  • yabadaba
    08-14 02:01 PM
    i am 7:55 NSC r williams too... no receipt yet :(



    more...


    wallpaper cartoon. Jerry Live Wallpaper Cartoon
  • Jerry Live Wallpaper Cartoon



  • OLDMONK
    07-23 12:13 PM
    Dont know whether it matters.

    But R. Mickels.





    wallpaper cartoon. Soccer wallpapers, cartoons
  • Soccer wallpapers, cartoons



  • PDOCT05
    11-03 09:28 AM
    Did you called USCIS?If not call them and check ask for the status.



    more...


    wallpaper cartoon. TAG: face phone cell cartoon
  • TAG: face phone cell cartoon



  • gemini23
    08-02 11:28 AM
    if you dont have experience letters from past employers, you can attached notarized affidavits from your past colleagues. that affidavit need not be on a letter head, as it is from an individual (as opposed to a company).
    Make sure it has details on begin date, end date of your jobs and designations along with job description(should be same as in LC). Also provide the phone number, address, designation of the person who is giving your the affidavit , in the affidavit letter.

    This info is from my lawyer.

    Hope this helps.





    2010 Wallpaper 、Cartoon wallpaper cartoon. wallpaper cartoon pooh.
  • wallpaper cartoon pooh.



  • ajju
    11-13 09:37 PM
    Hi Guys,

    My previous employer has withheld my salary without any reaon..even though i gave app notice, abided with policies and had no bond or anything.

    Please Sugest

    Wait for 6 months since Receipt Date... And then complain to DOL... You don't want to lose your I-140...

    Otherwise.. what are you waiting for :-)



    more...


    wallpaper cartoon. Girl Cartoon Wallpaper
  • Girl Cartoon Wallpaper



  • Beemar
    05-18 10:40 PM
    There could really be hundreds. Looks like these 3 were working in OP's company. That is why he came to know about them. Usually bodyshops keep quiet if their employees are deported. If a single company got 3 deported, then the total is probably much larger.

    OP, can you at least confirm that these 3 were from the same company?

    that is not bad thinking that all the stories we heard about hundreds of people who were friends' friend and were deported at EWR.

    While I understand for those 3 people it is virtually a nightmare, but it does bring things into perspective.





    hair 3d cartoon wallpaper wallpaper cartoon. cartoon wallpapers. cartoon
  • cartoon wallpapers. cartoon



  • ngopikrishnan
    06-07 10:13 PM
    Can anyone please comment on Massachusetts licensing requirements? and the validity period for someone who is working on EAD? Thanks!



    more...


    wallpaper cartoon. 3d cartoon wallpaper
  • 3d cartoon wallpaper



  • UKannan
    04-26 02:42 PM
    Why did we all come to USA?

    Did any of you knew the Green card problems when you came?

    Did you know the problems when you applied for greencard many years ago?

    When was the first time you found out there was a ling wait period and so many problems?

    If you've so much worries/tension, why don't you go back to your home country? :D





    hot Jerry Live Wallpaper Cartoon wallpaper cartoon. Tags: -free cartoon wallpapers
  • Tags: -free cartoon wallpapers



  • swartzphotography
    March 4th, 2007, 08:56 PM
    i am not sure what it is about the 300d or known by most as the digital rebel that makes it not a good choice. i used and still use the digital rebel. i consider it to be worthy of professional status. it lacks a few capabilities but for studio work i still feel more comfortable with that camera and i must admit even though i have the rebel xt i have not used it near as much as the 300 d.



    more...


    house wallpaper cute cartoon. wallpaper cartoon. dream castle cartoon
  • dream castle cartoon



  • yagw
    03-16 12:39 PM
    Mine is TSC. Is TSC sending RFEs too? BTW, I Updated my profile.

    One thing that is certain is, the uncertainty of the USCIS :) So, no definite answer to if/when you will get RFE.





    tattoo Soccer wallpapers, cartoons wallpaper cartoon. Disney Cartoon Wallpaper HD
  • Disney Cartoon Wallpaper HD



  • ksircar
    01-18 07:36 PM
    My 140 receipt date is July 11, still no word from NSC, neither RFE nor approval.



    more...


    pictures TAG: face phone cell cartoon wallpaper cartoon. Wallpaper 、Cartoon
  • Wallpaper 、Cartoon



  • msgoud
    03-09 12:54 PM
    he is india
    he didnt go for interview,his wife went,and when was unable to answer few question they called my brother who was wiating outside for afternoon.





    dresses Tags: -free cartoon wallpapers wallpaper cartoon. Disney Cartoon wallpaper800
  • Disney Cartoon wallpaper800



  • jaane_bhi_do_yaaro
    08-25 08:22 PM
    Good luck, mine is the same PD

    Good Luck for tomorrow's meeting.



    more...


    makeup Girl Cartoon Wallpaper wallpaper cartoon. wallpaper cute cartoon.
  • wallpaper cute cartoon.



  • gcwatchdog
    10-18 01:58 PM
    No need to worry even if it's warning...
    I had a same situation with my wife FP yesterday.
    she got warning for 2 fingers........
    I asked FP officer why the warnings and does it cause any problems.then
    she replied nothing to worry it happens somtimes..
    then asked again do we need to comeback again for FP.....
    she replied no..not necessary unless and until FBI has any questions...





    girlfriend Disney Cartoon Wallpaper HD wallpaper cartoon. cartoon wallpaper - sheep
  • cartoon wallpaper - sheep



  • i99
    08-30 05:29 PM
    As of today 8/30 nothing!
    I140/I485/EAD/AP - delivered on 02JUL07 sometime around 7AM at NSC signed by R Williams.
    Any ideas if it is rejected :(. :confused:
    Would you give me the phone number for last name search in the USCIS system? Thanks,





    hairstyles 3d cartoon wallpaper wallpaper cartoon. hair disney. wallpaper cartoon
  • hair disney. wallpaper cartoon



  • krishnam70
    05-06 11:52 AM
    Here is my story, Immigration experts are requested to suggest.......

    My H1 started from Oct 05 with Employer A.
    Applied Labor in Feb 07, Approved in Feb 07.
    I-140 approved in May 07.
    Applied I-485 in July 07, still pending.
    EAD, AP received in Oct 07 - Expired in Oct 08 (Never Used)
    Renewed EAD in Oct 08, valid till Oct 2010.

    In Oct 08 H1 expired (3 years), Employer A filed for extension in Sep 08.

    The project with Employer A finished on Nov 22, 08. (on H1)
    Started new project with Employer B on EAD from Nov 24, 08.
    (AC21 was not filed)

    Employer A responded an RFE for H1 extension in Jan 09. (3years of Tax
    Returns, W2, etc)

    Due to miscommunication between me and Employer A, he was notified of my
    new job on EAD with Employer B in march 09.

    H1 Extension with Employer A got REJECTED on April 26, 09. Reason - End client
    contract not submitted. (It was not mentioned in RFE)

    Never filed an AC21.

    What should I do now ? Will this H1 extension rejection become an
    obstable in getting I-485 approved ? Will there be any problem in getting
    third extension of EAD if I-485 is still pending ?

    Should I appeal this case by submitting all the end client contracts ? But I have
    used EAD ...........I have good relation with Employer A and am assuming he will
    not revoke my I-140.

    Experts please suggest........

    Here is my observation

    1. Since your H1 with your original employer A was rejected the next step from your employer would be to revoke the H1 petition ( i am not sure if rejection means automatic revocation)
    2. You implicitly used AC21 by moving to a new employer and working on an EAD
    3. You could have an issue if, employer A revokes your I140. There is some evidence to suggest that lot of such cases are getting NOID and getting rejected. This is based on readings on this forum in other threads.
    4. On the contrary if employer A is not withdrawing your I140 which means he is still willing to support your GC ( implicit meaning is that you will work for him in future). You might get an RFE next time you apply for some renewal or just like that on your 485 asking you for 'proof of employment'. In which case you submit the necessary documentation.

    The key here really is to make sure your Employer A does not revoke your I140. I know the advocates of AC21 have been arguing in the other threads that it beats the purpose of Ac21 if USCIS is rejecting such cases but its a grey area and certainly a cause for concern.

    - cheers
    kris





    fatboysam
    05-16 09:40 AM
    I have couple of doubts whether i will be able to qualify or not, which i want to clairify.
    Ofcourse i will apply in Skilled workers category, i do not have any Canada experience, so according to the official website, i might not qualify because i am not a Manager.
    I do not see any option for a software engineer, Am i missing anything ?

    Immigrating to Canada: Skilled workers and professionals - Who can apply (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp)





    radhay
    11-04 12:38 PM
    More than likely you will be called for interview in 2 months. That is what happend in my case. However since there are no visas when they completed my interview my application was put on hold.