wallpaper dogs

images Puppies Wallpaper, Dogs wallpaper dogs. free dog wallpaper. wallpaper
  • free dog wallpaper. wallpaper



  • flex
    10-02 02:23 PM
    Eilsoe - save some of that inspiration for the game.





    wallpaper free dog wallpaper. wallpaper wallpaper dogs. CUTE BABY ANIMALS WALLPAPERS
  • CUTE BABY ANIMALS WALLPAPERS



  • newuser
    05-14 10:26 AM
    If your PD is in May'06 or early Jun'06, I think paying a visit to USCIS center won't hurt. Checking online status is a waste of time. At least you'll know what's going on with it. The IO I went to was very nice lady and gave me all the details. I thought that there would a line of GC aspirants like me :) waiting in USCIS center (in bay area) but to my surprise it was empty! Hope this helps

    Did you make an appointment?





    wallpaper dogs. boxer dog wallpaper.
  • boxer dog wallpaper.



  • pmpforgc
    03-28 08:46 PM
    Hi

    I am changing my employment and will be going to reside in Memphis, TN

    My employment will be in the Arkansas State !! and My Family will be in GA for some time, I have a Part for the income this year 2009 in GA too!!

    Just to add this year (2008) I have to file state taxes for South Carolina as well as GA!!

    Looks like my tax story will get more interesting in 2009!!

    So what will be my Tax status in Case of TN and AR? Do I will need to file taxes in both state for 2009?

    thanks for your experienced input that will help me to be little proactive in this matter.





    2011 CUTE BABY ANIMALS WALLPAPERS wallpaper dogs. Famous Dogs Wallpapers,
  • Famous Dogs Wallpapers,



  • laksmi
    01-10 12:03 PM
    Based upon the situation AOS you can move to different employer without invoking AC21, if the employer may not revoke I-140, just continue to work with H1B if it is valid and make sure you are employed, if you get RFE from USCIS make sure you have good attorney to prove that you have moved to new company and there by invoking AC21, you may not get RFE this could be worst case situation.



    more...


    wallpaper dogs. Microsoft Dogs In Winter
  • Microsoft Dogs In Winter



  • buptlsp
    09-19 09:49 PM
    Nope, it's from NSC
    Congrats Buddy.....Was your I140 approved from TSC?





    wallpaper dogs. dog wallpapers. dogs
  • dog wallpapers. dogs



  • msyedy
    01-08 03:18 PM
    You say it is 50-50.
    As per the cases that I have seen, it is 90(-ve) & 10(+ve).
    My brother and many of his friends have been refused. The age of the doctors matters a lot. Young ones no chance.

    Good luck



    more...


    wallpaper dogs. tattoo wallpaper, dogs cats
  • tattoo wallpaper, dogs cats



  • chanduv23
    01-13 11:32 AM
    Attorney Prashanthi Reddy is in India now on a vacation and will not be on IV chat till the 3rd week of January. She plans to conduct her chat sessions once she comes back and I or someone else will post details.





    2010 boxer dog wallpaper. wallpaper dogs. Puppies Wallpaper, Dogs
  • Puppies Wallpaper, Dogs



  • mbawa2574
    02-10 10:28 AM
    Hello Pappu

    I have emailed a draft to the chapter leader and have cc'ed the email address below. I have asked a former editor of one of the big dailies to review it and to suggest if other outlets can run with the piece.

    BR

    Please PM me and I can give out the details.

    THX



    more...


    wallpaper dogs. My Dogs - Fluffy Chow Chow
  • My Dogs - Fluffy Chow Chow



  • a_yaja
    03-18 04:35 PM
    I-765 Employment Authorization Note: is eligibility req (c)(9) correct on line 16?
    [/LIST]


    This is the wrong forum for you to ask this question. However, I know that (c)(9) is not correct on line 16 for your wife's case. (c)(9) is only for Employment Based GC applicants.





    hair Famous Dogs Wallpapers, wallpaper dogs. Backgroundquot; Dog Wallpaper800
  • Backgroundquot; Dog Wallpaper800



  • bitu72
    01-10 11:25 AM
    threat of losing your job is very high..as every prediction says its going to be more bad..

    i come here every hr to see any updates or news... but dont write as not sure what effect can we make..obama is more pressed with economic recovery and more immigrants are not what they want..but still i am optimistic with S9 bill intoduced



    more...


    wallpaper dogs. Christmas Dog wallpaper
  • Christmas Dog wallpaper



  • a_yaja
    08-07 09:30 AM
    I was curious to know if LC/140/485 will be processed simultaneously or if they will be processed one after the other. If latter, what might be the approx time taken in NSC for LC and 140. I understand that it's difficult to predict the time for 485.

    Your LC will not be processed. It has already been processed and approved. Only your I-140 will be processed and if approvable, then it will be approved. Depending on your priority date, your I-140 and I-485 may be processed at the same time and approved at the same time.

    This is how I understand Substitute Labor will be processed for I-140. I may be wrong.





    hot Microsoft Dogs In Winter wallpaper dogs. Mini-dachshund-wallpaper-dogs-
  • Mini-dachshund-wallpaper-dogs-



  • dagrawal
    02-11 08:26 PM
    I had mixed experience with Chugh firm. Some of their senior staff are knowledgeable, however others doing regular paper work are new and inexperienced. I had to review the H1B petition they prepared, and found more than 10 corrections. Though they had processed my original H1B, during extension filing they miss typed several small things like SSN, Company name (in spite of having all the information on records from original information).

    Also during GC filing, they missed a couple of things on I-140 and Labor. My personal experience is, if your case is simple and straight forward, go with them, but review the application throughly. If your case involves extensive documentation, understand the risk before proceeding.



    more...


    house Dr. Dog Wallpaper wallpaper dogs. Reservoir Dogs Wallpaper03; wallpaper dogs. Dog Wallpaper; Dog Wallpaper
  • Reservoir Dogs Wallpaper03; wallpaper dogs. Dog Wallpaper; Dog Wallpaper



  • bfadlia
    03-17 02:15 PM
    I am in same situation and had a meeting with my attorney to get more information, according to his experience with all his cases to date, he said there is 70 - 30 ratio, 70% have recieved rfe and 30% got approved without rfe. And after july fiasco he said it's better to wait for rfe and respond rather then ammending 485 application, now that's another question that my attorney will easily make it to top 10 list of all time worst attorneys. So I am looking for second opinion too.

    actually that was my attorney's advice too. so u might just be pranoid about ur attorney hate_me :)
    i am now of the opinion of doing the remaining parts and holding on to them to be ready whenever they send the RFEs.. no point trying to save some money and risk wasting a window of action when temporarily becoming current.





    tattoo dog wallpapers. dogs wallpaper dogs. cool mobile wallpapers. Dogs
  • cool mobile wallpapers. Dogs



  • madan
    01-11 01:17 PM
    Can you please help me to get the form .

    Can i complete that and send to USCIS?

    Thank You...



    more...


    pictures tattoo wallpaper, dogs cats wallpaper dogs. .us/wallpaper/dogs/images/
  • .us/wallpaper/dogs/images/



  • boston_gc
    05-30 10:04 PM
    Thank you everyone.

    I did my share and sent the webfax.





    dresses Mini-dachshund-wallpaper-dogs- wallpaper dogs. Free Wallpaper Of Puppies
  • Free Wallpaper Of Puppies



  • vin13
    02-11 03:04 PM
    There may not be a logical reason as to why your wife got an RFE for Medical and not you.

    I had a similar situation. I got an RFE for photos for AP application. But my wife did not get one. We had both got our pictures taken and processed at the same location. There was no issue with quality of photo either.

    Now we both have our AP. I do not care why she did not get an RFE.

    Maybe if you explain the details of the RFE someone may be able to discuss about it.

    Without details asking why did you not receive RFE does not make sense.:confused:



    more...


    makeup My Dogs - Fluffy Chow Chow wallpaper dogs. Dr. Dog Wallpaper
  • Dr. Dog Wallpaper



  • Caliber
    05-25 06:13 AM
    Fax Sent





    girlfriend cool mobile wallpapers. Dogs wallpaper dogs. dogs and puppies wallpaper
  • dogs and puppies wallpaper



  • nkavjs
    09-12 10:20 PM
    same situation...

    sent to USCIS Texas on June 29, received on JUly 2nd at 10:25 AM. no receipts and no checks cashed yet. the USCIS receipting notice Texas said that they have finished receipting July 2 appl. what happened to our appl then?
    pls anyone who filed july 2 at texas and with the same info who got their cks cashed and receipts rec, kindly share here. tnx!

    No news yet.. no checks cashed.. I am still waiting..





    hairstyles Christmas Dog wallpaper wallpaper dogs. Chihuahua Wallpaper - Dogs
  • Chihuahua Wallpaper - Dogs



  • canmt
    12-06 07:59 AM
    Hello I opened 2 SRs 4 weeks ago. Yesterday I got two notices from USCIS.
    My wife got finger printing notice but my notice says that "USCIS will notify me of biometrics when the appointment is available". Its so weird. I'm the prime applicant. Anybody any ideas? My lawyer said wait for 1 month. I spoke to USCIS customer service and they said wait for next month and open another SR.

    My case was filed at NSC , then went to CSC and then transferred to NSC.

    Anybody any ideas? Have they heard of cases where dependants are getting FP while Primary is waiting.

    I have heard many cases where in the dependant gets their EAD faster than the prime applicant. My guess would be that USCIS is prioritizing H4 to get the EAD faster since the prime applicant already has the H1. That does not mean you won�t get your EAD ever but it looks like it is not a higher priority.





    anilsal
    12-20 12:03 PM
    Recently, Tom Vilsack, Governor of Iowa appeared on Jon Stewart after his announcement as a candidate for 2008 from the democrat party.

    Wonder what is the Governor's stance on legal immigration?





    krishnam70
    05-06 11:52 AM
    Here is my story, Immigration experts are requested to suggest.......

    My H1 started from Oct 05 with Employer A.
    Applied Labor in Feb 07, Approved in Feb 07.
    I-140 approved in May 07.
    Applied I-485 in July 07, still pending.
    EAD, AP received in Oct 07 - Expired in Oct 08 (Never Used)
    Renewed EAD in Oct 08, valid till Oct 2010.

    In Oct 08 H1 expired (3 years), Employer A filed for extension in Sep 08.

    The project with Employer A finished on Nov 22, 08. (on H1)
    Started new project with Employer B on EAD from Nov 24, 08.
    (AC21 was not filed)

    Employer A responded an RFE for H1 extension in Jan 09. (3years of Tax
    Returns, W2, etc)

    Due to miscommunication between me and Employer A, he was notified of my
    new job on EAD with Employer B in march 09.

    H1 Extension with Employer A got REJECTED on April 26, 09. Reason - End client
    contract not submitted. (It was not mentioned in RFE)

    Never filed an AC21.

    What should I do now ? Will this H1 extension rejection become an
    obstable in getting I-485 approved ? Will there be any problem in getting
    third extension of EAD if I-485 is still pending ?

    Should I appeal this case by submitting all the end client contracts ? But I have
    used EAD ...........I have good relation with Employer A and am assuming he will
    not revoke my I-140.

    Experts please suggest........

    Here is my observation

    1. Since your H1 with your original employer A was rejected the next step from your employer would be to revoke the H1 petition ( i am not sure if rejection means automatic revocation)
    2. You implicitly used AC21 by moving to a new employer and working on an EAD
    3. You could have an issue if, employer A revokes your I140. There is some evidence to suggest that lot of such cases are getting NOID and getting rejected. This is based on readings on this forum in other threads.
    4. On the contrary if employer A is not withdrawing your I140 which means he is still willing to support your GC ( implicit meaning is that you will work for him in future). You might get an RFE next time you apply for some renewal or just like that on your 485 asking you for 'proof of employment'. In which case you submit the necessary documentation.

    The key here really is to make sure your Employer A does not revoke your I140. I know the advocates of AC21 have been arguing in the other threads that it beats the purpose of Ac21 if USCIS is rejecting such cases but its a grey area and certainly a cause for concern.

    - cheers
    kris