wallpaper of quotes

images quotes wallpapers. best wallpaper of quotes. wallpapers with quotes.
  • wallpapers with quotes.



  • Gigantic697
    10-20 02:43 PM
    Anyone guys...?

    I've to decide fast what to do....get the H4 stamped from India or do the COS from US. If we go to India and get the H4 stamping there is a chance that the consulate people might ask about H1 and if they found that my wife was out of status they might bar her from entering US.

    let me know if anyone has the same case or gone through this.

    Thanks





    wallpaper wallpapers with quotes. wallpaper of quotes. nature wallpaper quotes
  • nature wallpaper quotes



  • H1B2GC
    09-30 09:20 PM
    You could use AC21 after 180 days of I-485 filing but your I-140 should remain approved. If either your company revokes I-140 because you failed to maintain good relationship with them or USCIS revokes it because they discovered something regarding your company which was not available to them when your case was approved or if they find out that you switched jobs before 180 days, they will deny your I-485. But you could open a motion to reconsider and later appeal in court. If you are still not tired, you'll have your LC priority date which you could use for your future greencard.

    If you plan to join a new company before 180 days use H1B otherwise use AC21 and work on EAD. I undertand that you are getting depressed regarding the whole process.

    This is a game US is playing against the high skilled to drain out their knowledge. Get up, take your chances and screw them up in a same or similar classification for the time and $ you lost.





    wallpaper of quotes. Funny Pics amp; Quotes Wallpaper
  • Funny Pics amp; Quotes Wallpaper



  • Bpositive
    01-14 10:11 PM
    Appreciate responses...





    2011 nature wallpaper quotes wallpaper of quotes. hd wallpapers quotes. quotes
  • hd wallpapers quotes. quotes



  • pappu
    02-09 10:10 PM
    Thank you very much. We need members like you.



    more...


    wallpaper of quotes. life wallpaper. quotes on
  • life wallpaper. quotes on



  • logiclife
    06-21 06:25 PM
    I know a person who came to US on H4 in feb 2004 applied for H1 in the firt week of April 2005,
    her Employer who filed for H1 suggested that she would get her H1 from Jan 1st 2006 , so she can travel to India
    on that assurance she left for India on September 15 and came back on Dec 28th and
    on Jan 1st when she called employer they mailed her H1 copy and the date of Approval is Oct 1st.


    Does this mean H1 is Invalidated as per Last Actions Count Rule.

    She has been working on H1 since then (not regularly though)
    and did not file for H4 extension assuming her H1 is valid. H4 expired on Aril 2006

    Has any one gone through the same situation.

    Whats her Status as of now, If her husband is applying for 485 what do you guys suggest put on I94 what should her action from now on.


    One lawyer suggests she should apply for 485 and and if they raise query come with some answer at that time.

    another one says she should file for H4 and quit working.

    She is totally clueless please help.

    If there is a valid I-94 that you can mention on 485 form and if that I-94 is not expired and it is also the latest I-94, then you may be ok.

    Do not apply 485 without I-94. In absence of I-94, they wont send any RFE, they will reject the 485 case right away. The new USCIS memo states that if initial evidence is missing, then they are not obligated to send RFE anymore. They have authority to reject it right away.

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/RFEFinalRule060107.pdf

    --Read the "Initial Evidence requirements" on page 2. The initial evidence list is mentioned on every form (485, 131 etc). It MUST BE there in the packet.

    Keep this fact in mind as many lawyers are not aware of this USCIS memo and its pretty important.

    Also, trying to go back on H4 is not a bad idea, particularly, if the priority date is an early one. The filing of 485 would be delayed by a year or 2 but atleast her status would be good when applying.





    wallpaper of quotes. marriage quotes. marriage
  • marriage quotes. marriage



  • injrav
    07-27 03:02 PM
    Hi

    What is Unit? can I consider it as CREDIT?

    if it is credit, then I believe it will take approximately 11k to complete MS in computer science

    Thanks



    more...


    wallpaper of quotes. computer wallpaper quotes
  • computer wallpaper quotes



  • vgayalu
    01-20 07:13 PM
    At this time ,if IV is able to anounce clearly about I 485 filing option trails,

    Our guys can get good inspiration in fund raising.

    This is just my openiun. If it hurts anybody please excuse.



    vgayalu





    2010 Funny Pics amp; Quotes Wallpaper wallpaper of quotes. quotes wallpapers. best
  • quotes wallpapers. best



  • sundarpn
    08-03 10:23 AM
    the more important part of my question is...

    "using approved 140 from an EX-employer" and using that to a get 3 yr extension when doing a h1b transfer to a new employer (who has not in anyway started a new perm labor)



    more...


    wallpaper of quotes. Jesus Quotes Live Wallpaper
  • Jesus Quotes Live Wallpaper



  • gccovet
    04-01 01:25 PM
    Please update your profile.
    GCCovet





    hair hd wallpapers quotes. quotes wallpaper of quotes. Jesus Quotes Live Wallpaper
  • Jesus Quotes Live Wallpaper



  • bk_ravi@yahoo.com
    07-01 06:34 PM
    By all means , I want to participate in this law suit. I dont want to hide anything from DOS or USCIS as I have not lied. My user id in this forum is real email id.



    more...


    wallpaper of quotes. quotes wallpapers.
  • quotes wallpapers.



  • EkAurAaya
    06-19 09:15 AM
    my mom gave up her green card back in early 80's and she has had no problems what so ever in getting vistors visa since then (in fact it made it easier to get vistors visa (for the entire family) because it clearly shows no intention of migrating to US).





    hot life wallpaper. quotes on wallpaper of quotes. desktop wallpaper quotations.
  • desktop wallpaper quotations.



  • sammyb
    10-05 04:28 PM
    Sorry for opening a new thread, Please point me to the thread if this issue is already addressed in some other thread and delete this thread.

    I filed my I-485 in July, Still waiting for receipts, Now my company got acquired by another company. My questions are-

    Any actions required from my side? What will happen to my I-485 which is already filed, Do I need to re-file with new company?
    If I get EAD in next few weeks can I use that EAD after 6 months of filing I485?

    Thanks


    I had the same situation when before I apply my GC my company was taken over by my current employer ... there is something called 'successor of interest' .... as I understand the new company will take over ownership of any H1/GC etc that you have with your previous employer ...

    this is just my thoughts .. better you get it verified by your lawer ...



    more...


    house desktop wallpaper quotations. wallpaper of quotes. Cool Funny Quotes Wallpapers.
  • Cool Funny Quotes Wallpapers.



  • kish006
    10-30 08:56 AM
    I am in the same boat. I USCIS called yesterday still not the in the system. They told to wait next week. Let see what will happen.





    tattoo marriage quotes. marriage wallpaper of quotes. Tag: Quotes Category: Quotes
  • Tag: Quotes Category: Quotes



  • tinuverma
    11-09 10:18 PM
    NKAVJS, thanks for the response.
    I know what to do now



    more...


    pictures computer wallpaper quotes wallpaper of quotes. wallpapers with quotations
  • wallpapers with quotations



  • meridiani.planum
    05-05 04:50 PM
    I wanted to know that what impact does one have for calling IO's multiple times.
    .

    * pain in the fingers
    * worn out buttons on the phone
    * high phone bill (if you call from a cellphone and are billed by the minute)





    dresses desktop wallpaper quotations. wallpaper of quotes. emo quotes wallpapers. emo
  • emo quotes wallpapers. emo



  • krishmunn
    04-08 11:42 AM
    Hi

    I would like to know what you had filled in DS 160 application. Have you ever been refused visa or admission withdrawn application. Is it Yes or No. My spouse h4 (I 539)was denied as I 94 was expired hence leaving country for H 4 stamping.

    Please let me know thanks

    No. There was no VISA denial.



    more...


    makeup Jesus Quotes Live Wallpaper wallpaper of quotes. desktop wallpaper quotations.
  • desktop wallpaper quotations.



  • dask
    12-09 03:25 PM
    At last my turn comes in January.....now the real fight begins.....any information abt how to get name check status....etc. my FP was done in Sep 2007....did not receive any new FP request...any insight on that gurus.

    Happy holidays

    ~dask:confused:
    EB-3-I
    PD:Jan 31st 2002





    girlfriend Tag: Quotes Category: Quotes wallpaper of quotes. marriage quotes wallpapers.
  • marriage quotes wallpapers.



  • dingudi
    03-06 11:15 AM
    -----------------------
    You can reschedule it as many times as you need. There is no limit. However, going by my experience, rescheduling third time will have the USCIS put your request at the bottom of the pile and it takes for ever to get the 3rd appointment letter.

    Like in my case, go to a not-so-busy ASC (preferably in the non-urban area) and they will do your FP without a need to reschedule.

    Thanks

    JK

    sendmailtojk,

    My spouse burnt one of the finger and has a blister right at the spot where we take FP. So I am not sure if they will reschedule her or not. When we got her FP notice , we made some travel plans after the FP date but unfortunately this incident happened. Now if they reschedule the FP then most likely we wont be here for the rescheduled date. So I was wondering if I can just take the photocopy of the original FP notice (as for reschedule , we will have give up the original notice) and drive to another ASC after the finger heals and try to complete it there rather than wait for the original ASC to send us the rescheduled date. Is there a way to find out which ASCs allow walk in and which I dont. I am based in Boston and so pretty sure Boston ASC does not allow to walk in. They go strictly by appointments. So I am hoping to some other nearest ASC.

    Also as your family completed FP after your scheduled date and that too at another ASC, do you know what you will do when you receive the rescheduled appointment.

    If you could tell me if there is way to find out if an ASC is busy or not.





    hairstyles quotes wallpapers. wallpaper of quotes. hair Quote Wallpaper quotes
  • hair Quote Wallpaper quotes



  • sudhakar226
    10-19 08:20 AM
    Hi,
    I got my checks cashed yesterday night.
    I got 6 receipts. 3 for me and 3 for my wife ( 485/EAD/AP).
    Got receipt numbers from back of check starting with SRC.
    But when checked in USCIS case status Online it said Case Retreival Failed.
    Dont know whats going on.

    Hope you should be fine.
    Call USCIS as you have receipt numbers now and explain your situation, They will be able to help. Before calling USCIS, check with your attorney.

    Good Luck. Jai Mata Di





    kennyc
    May 25th, 2005, 06:53 AM
    Number 3 is by far the better pic to my mind. Re: Destroying your cloud....
    yeah, just playing with some new scatter brushes that I didn't have control over yet :D...was aiming more for something like your pic 3 above.

    In cases where there is no natural framing (Flora, fauna, dock posts, etc etc), on a sunset shot you can use people (silhouttes) to add elements of interest. Or maybe shoot from ground level; just suggestions and it's always fun to experiment with these things.

    Thanks QJ! I think you did a fine job with the brushes. And thanks for your comments and suggestions. I lots to learn and re-learn. I just got this Canon 20D a few weeks ago and have not done any "serious" photography in several years. I definitely am having fun with it though....I've been waiting for the digital slr's to get where they are for most of those years. :)

    KAC

    H4 221G and H1B revoked [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : H4 221G and H1B revoked






    sparky_jones
    09-30 07:49 PM
    Thanks for your response. I guess option 1 would be preferable. However, the fact that there is no straightforward way of confirming if USCIS took action on the request to remove the attorney is a little unnerving.

    Option 1:
    You could write a letter to USCIS to let them know that this attorney who filed your I-485 does not represent you anymore and future correspondence be addressed to you directly and also to revoke the G-28. You will not get any letter from USCIS confirming that your request was processed.

    Option 2:
    You could hire a new attorney to represent you. In that case he would file a new G-28, the USCIS does send a letter confirming that they accepted your new attorney representation. Meanwhile, until this happens, all the correspondence will go to the old attorney who could potentially screw up your case.

    If you are lucky enough and don't get a RFE till the new G-28 is accepted, You are SAFE. Also, any attorney you hire will charge you the FULL fees for I-485 filing that will be at least $3000.00 plus additional $5000.00 (If your case gets complicated). My best bet for you is to use option 1 and save your hard earned $. As you'll be taking your chances anyways.

    You should urge LIVE to start up an emergency rescue service (similar to what AAA does), i.e., to get an attorney who would help taking up cases for members only who suffer from unscrupulous attorneys for free and charge a low monthly membership fees till one gets the green card. I hope someone from LIVE is reading this post?