will smith kids

images Celebrity kids hairstyle will smith kids. Will+and+jada+smith+kids
  • Will+and+jada+smith+kids



  • freeskier89
    01-02 02:23 AM
    Imageshack hosts them last I checked. I thought so too, but they don't seem to anymore





    wallpaper Will+and+jada+smith+kids will smith kids. will smith kids choice awards. Send #39;Will Smith#39; Ringtone
  • will smith kids choice awards. Send #39;Will Smith#39; Ringtone



  • vjkypally
    06-02 01:14 PM
    It was just for me, primary applicant. They asked for my status from 1999 to 2004 including my I-20, 797's etc and also I-94 and EVLDid u receive rfe for both applications are just the prime application (assuming you).





    will smith kids. Will Smith 2010 kids choice
  • Will Smith 2010 kids choice



  • amsgc
    05-29 08:13 PM
    The highlighted statement doesn't seem to be correct. You can have more than one employer file an H-1B petiton for you.
    Until the time you left your university employer, you were in status with the original H-1B (cap exempt).
    Now, you need to either get the job back at the university, or ask the consultant outfit (A) to employ you.

    Could you state the reason given my USCIS for denying the H-1B petition filed by consultant (B)?

    Also, I would refrain from using the word "transfer", as there is no such thing. It is always a new petition, with request to not count it in the yearly cap.


    Get a good attorney to solve this issue as practically speaking, you were out of status from period of 2006-2008 as your Company A's Approval overrided your university H1.

    USCIS is expecting that you submitted Company A's Approval for transfer instead of University's H1B Approval

    This is not a legal advise. Please get in touch with a immigration attorney.





    2011 will smith kids choice awards. Send #39;Will Smith#39; Ringtone will smith kids. Are Will Smith#39;s kids growing
  • Are Will Smith#39;s kids growing



  • maddila
    09-16 04:03 PM
    I'm also on the same boat. I cannot go back to company A as they are shutting down the shop.



    more...


    will smith kids. Will, Jayden and Willow Smith
  • Will, Jayden and Willow Smith



  • pappu
    07-26 10:55 AM
    pappu, the only way the labor can be transferred to new company is if the 485 has been filed for more than 180 days.
    in this case, since he is unable to file 485 due to retrogression, the labor is not transferable. what may be transferable is the priority date.

    no my point was--

    is there an expiry date for labor approval if 140 is not filed?





    will smith kids. Will Smith and Jada
  • Will Smith and Jada



  • Bpositive
    12-08 10:19 PM
    by the way, I forgot to mention that I was in India when my GC was adjudicated on Oct 22.
    At the immigration POE, I told the officer that my GC was granted while I was away. They took me to a room, I waited for 10 minutes, they checked on their system and later told me that I'm good to enter on GC. I looked at my passport where they had canceled my H1 visa and stamped LPR on the immigration stamp which stands for Legal Permanent Resident.

    So, no probs returning to the U.S. I even took the liberty to stand in the GC/ citizen Q at the airport :D

    That's very useful feedback....appreciate it.



    more...


    will smith kids. with Will Smith to her sex
  • with Will Smith to her sex



  • pappu
    08-22 08:06 PM
    I don't think the core is even bothered to take up on issues like this where USCIS operations is concerned..

    why wait for all these bills to get passed to recapture visas and stuff like that when the ideal solution would be to make USCIS more efficient...

    Let's say Hr5882 passes in 2009... and recaptures all the lost visas ..but what will happen in 2012 ?? I assume another recapture bill would have to be passed to recapture the recaptured visas... this is all a joke....

    Why cant USCIS be more efficient and transparent from the beginning but I guess the core doesn't think its important enough right now.

    Wrong.
    We have had meetings with USCIS, DOS in the past. In fact there was a meeting with USCIS director too in the recent past.

    Wish the problems were very simple to solve. Please do not underestimate the effort of the core team just because we do not post everything we do on the public forum. You can get information from your state chapter if you have any doubts. We are also like you and are trying our best within limited resources and time. The least this community can do is not criticize the core team and take out their frustration on us. We really need everyone to support us and contribute so that we can invest more in lobbying efforts if we need to try and get some relief. Fixing a system is not easy. Our programmer friends on the forum know this how difficult it is to fix a program that is too slow and buggy!!





    2010 Will Smith 2010 kids choice will smith kids. Celebrity kids hairstyle
  • Celebrity kids hairstyle



  • chris
    11-19 02:27 PM
    I (we) know that they dont have proper system to pull the files based on PD/Country/Category etc.

    Looks like they openly agreed that, Cant believe it. :eek:

    http://www..com/discussion-forums/i485-1/244625389/last-page/

    Please anyone find the official published link or verify the source this news.



    more...


    will smith kids. jada pinkett smith, will smith
  • jada pinkett smith, will smith



  • sushilup
    08-22 10:37 AM
    Hello Guys,

    I refresh this site lot of time and I know many more do the same. Probably it brings u closer to GC:)

    I know many people put money in stocks...we might start sharing our views and make some money with GC...that will wooooooooooooooooooow:D

    What other people think?





    hair Are Will Smith#39;s kids growing will smith kids. Will Smith Kids
  • Will Smith Kids



  • payur
    09-04 12:12 PM
    Fellows in pain ...

    It's been horribly long 10 years and many complications along the way but my journey seemed to have reached the end. This morning I got a magically enchanted email:

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
    Current Status: Card production ordered.

    I am still at awe and can't believe ... probably will never do until I get the physical card.

    For those interested:
    EB3 ROW - Dec 2004 (first application was April 2001)
    I filed 765 and 485 in June of this year


    Congrats!!!!:cool:

    I remember you because you created the "June 1st filers - receipt " thread.

    I hope many approvals come soon.

    I would appreciate detailed signature will help us.



    more...


    will smith kids. will smith kids names and ages
  • will smith kids names and ages



  • adhantari
    07-29 03:34 PM
    ?????????





    hot Will, Jayden and Willow Smith will smith kids. Husband and Wife Will
  • Husband and Wife Will



  • DDash
    11-09 11:46 PM
    Awesome idea....thanks for taking initiative. One minor suggestion, to avoid, spams may be you should lock the free membership...i.e. if someone wants to join the yahoo group, they should send a request, as opposed to join immediately. Just a thought.

    Best wishes!



    more...


    house +smith+and+will+smith+kids will smith kids. will smith kids names and ages
  • will smith kids names and ages



  • username007
    06-27 11:21 AM
    My lawyer asked me to write my A# from my OPT card that I used in 1999-2000. According to him A# is assigend once for an individual and if you were assigned before you can continue to use that in future. Though I never used that in the past 7-8 years.

    My wife got an OPT card last month and we used A# from that card for her dependent I-485 application


    Is this information true?

    My 140 is pending and I don't have the A#. Can I use that from my OPT card?





    tattoo Will Smith and Jada will smith kids. I Am Legend: The Will Smith
  • I Am Legend: The Will Smith



  • bmoni
    08-19 09:25 PM
    Thanks LT. I have to be in india for a wedding in the second week of sept. I thought being valid is good enough. Where did you find the six month passport validity needed for travel. I can get it renewed while I'm in India but I'm not sure how long it will get it to be renewed in India. I'm planning to be in India for three weeks. Thanks again.



    more...


    pictures with Will Smith to her sex will smith kids. Will Smith#39;s kids
  • Will Smith#39;s kids



  • go_guy123
    08-23 06:02 PM
    I lost the hope of GC after working 10 years in US because my GC is not approving.

    Is it possible to file case against my employer and ask to return money that they deduct from me for GC and the % that they earned from me in last 8 years. I joined my employer for smooth GC process but even my I140 is not approved. My labor went to backlog. Once labor approved than I140 is pending for last 30 months. USCIS is trying to find out that my company is legitimate or not.
    Do not argue how I know that I140 is pending because of company. Please let what is process to inform USCIS about my employer. My company files GC so that no one should leave the company. Employer gives hope about GC but I140 never approves. What all evidence I have to collect so that I can prove against my employer. Please suggest.

    One needs to have a realistic dream. One needs to verify with facts. Companies often lie
    of golden opportunities of GC sponsorship etc to get people at low rates. Even lawyers
    promise sun and the moon to sign you up but they hide the reality.

    I know companies even lie that project is 6 months and renewable but once you join
    and shift to the new place and then after 2 months they say the project is over. They
    knew all along that the project is for 2 months but they wanted people, so they lie
    that the project is long.

    I know right in 2007, one friend of mine was negotiating a lower salary in return of GC sponsorship. But by 2007, the retrogression was far too apparent. Clearly he was totally ignorant. Even then he joined. Few months back another friend of mine was filing for
    EB3 - India. I informed him about the reality and thankfully he didnt apply and lose
    another 10K.





    dresses Husband and Wife Will will smith kids. will smith kids. papa Will
  • will smith kids. papa Will



  • Ann Ruben
    04-17 12:22 PM
    As you understand there is no magic correct solution to this situation, but, whichever decision you make about which line your mother-in-law stands in, she should be well prepared to document her intention to return to her home abroad after her visit to the US. Documents she should be prepared to show could include: proof of home ownership or long term lease abroad, proof of bank accounts abroad, proof of car ownership abroad, fixed date return ticket, proof of family abroad--husband and/or other children/grandchildren, proof of some specific event she plans to attend abroad such as wedding or other invitations, etc.



    more...


    makeup jada pinkett smith, will smith will smith kids. +smith+and+will+smith+kids
  • +smith+and+will+smith+kids



  • amsgc
    09-11 06:11 PM
    Compare the above poll with this (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum5-all-other-green-card-issues/414123-poll-to-sample-pending-eb2-india-pds.html) one

    Looks like USCIS has done quite a bit of house cleaning.

    If there is somebody who has not voted in the general EB2 poll- then please do.
    Good luck to all who are still waiting!





    girlfriend I Am Legend: The Will Smith will smith kids. Willow+smith+kids+choice+
  • Willow+smith+kids+choice+



  • pitha
    05-22 07:28 PM
    I am not sure it says only people who applied for I140 after May 21 retain there priority date. Everybody retains there priority date no matter when they applied for I140.

    Since there is a quota, priority date will come into play. That is why the new bill specifies that those who files I-140 after May 21, 2007 and those whose LC are approved or pending will maintain their priority dates. Anyone who files under the new point based system will have their receipt dates as their priority dates.





    hairstyles will smith kids names and ages will smith kids. Says Will Smith#39;s Kids are
  • Says Will Smith#39;s Kids are



  • highertruth
    07-30 03:55 PM
    YouTube - Aaja Tujhko Pukare Mera Pyar-Neel Kamal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js368A-d7Hs)





    glus
    12-18 06:42 PM
    Hi guys,
    I wonder if anyone noticed that. I am a July 2nd filer and my priority date is not current and long will not be. But I noticed many many LUDS on my I485 and no change in messages. Has anyone noticed that too?

    My LUDS: 9/7, 9/11, 10/3(after FP), 12/10, 12/11, 12/15, 12/18.....

    I wonder what is happening....

    Now, in addition, I see 12/18 LUD on my pending I140.....weird or they are processig my I140, pending since last December





    asanghi
    07-17 05:47 PM
    I started another thread with heading "Thank You IV" for reminding members to contribute. It seems this thread is already doing the same.

    Moderater Please merge these threads.