justin bieber and his girlfriend selena gomez

images hairstyles Justin Bieber justin bieber and his girlfriend selena gomez. likes Selena Gomez Not Happy!
  • likes Selena Gomez Not Happy!



  • pnagar
    12-05 08:35 PM
    Guys, my details are:

    PD Apr'07 EB2
    I-140 Filed May'07, pending
    I-485 Filed Jul'07


    Please help me with:

    1) Assuming 140 is approved before changing the current job under AC21, what are the things the new firm has to file. Does the new firm have to file 140 again? I presume that labor and 485 stays intact..pl help folks.

    2) I will complete 6 mths of 485 filing in Jan-08. If 140 gets approved around Jan-Feb'08, is there any risk if I change my employer after that under Ac21. Does it hurt if the present firm withdraws 140 after approval?


    Sincere thanks in advance.

    nagp





    wallpaper likes Selena Gomez Not Happy! justin bieber and his girlfriend selena gomez. his girlfriend of Justin
  • his girlfriend of Justin



  • jai_verma
    10-15 04:53 PM
    Yes, I understand that I ll loose my H1b status.
    To register company: just go to http://www.corporate.com/
    So, I would be OK and not to worry about I-9.

    Thanks,
    -Jai





    justin bieber and his girlfriend selena gomez. Justin Bieber
  • Justin Bieber



  • survu
    03-14 10:52 AM
    I am planning to use AC21 by joining a company on this March month end , I asked new company to process H1, and its in progress.
    In APRIL Visa Billiton my PD is current, as I have PD of JUNE 2001( EB2), my RD - JUNE 29, 2007 .at this stage if I change company what is the impact on my GC approval. Should I wait for some more time to join the new company?
    Your advices are appreciated





    2011 his girlfriend of Justin justin bieber and his girlfriend selena gomez. justin bieber and his
  • justin bieber and his



  • donnahff
    10-14 05:48 PM
    i have same too but sir what next.....?:confused:


    On September 2, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129F PETITION FOR FIANCE(E). Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

    *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at USCIS Home Page (http://www.uscis.gov) under Case Status and Processing Dates.
    *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.


    Sincerely,


    The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)



    more...


    justin bieber and his girlfriend selena gomez. Selena Gomez Doesn#39;t Want
  • Selena Gomez Doesn#39;t Want



  • gc_chahiye
    07-25 05:29 PM
    this makes it very hard for people who jumped jobs in their 7th/8th years with 1 year extensions from new employer. All were hoping to get LC+I_140 done within that year so they are eligible for further H1B extensions.





    justin bieber and his girlfriend selena gomez. Justin Bieber: “Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber: “Selena Gomez



  • aarzoo
    01-11 01:14 PM
    Obtaining a birth certificate record or affidavits from two people who were present at the time of birth may help

    P.S.: I am not a lawyer



    more...


    justin bieber and his girlfriend selena gomez. girlfriend justin bieber and
  • girlfriend justin bieber and



  • onemorecame
    07-25 02:27 PM
    Please let me know. My lawyer has taken my personal checks and sent them to USCIS...
    Yes you are fine...





    2010 Justin Bieber justin bieber and his girlfriend selena gomez. hairstyles Justin Bieber
  • hairstyles Justin Bieber



  • moonrah
    05-11 06:23 PM
    I think you are talking about labor certification, but how about I-140



    more...


    justin bieber and his girlfriend selena gomez. Justin Bieber Flips off
  • Justin Bieber Flips off



  • gmpa
    11-08 03:39 PM
    I have no US visa stamped in my passport and planning to fly Emirates to India via Dubai. I will use AP for re-entry. Do I need transit visa at Dubai like London and other European Airports? Response from anyone with experience will be appreciated. If already discussed here, guidance to particular forum will help.





    hair justin bieber and his justin bieber and his girlfriend selena gomez. Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez



  • manishcp
    05-22 11:42 AM
    Did you use stamp copy for second time?



    more...


    justin bieber and his girlfriend selena gomez. Justin Bieber reportedly
  • Justin Bieber reportedly



  • guest_?
    08-12 09:04 PM
    I have been trying to access the mexico visa appointment website at http://visa-usa.com.mx but it is not available for the past fortnight. Is it down or has it changed to a new website. Could please someone let me know. Thanks for your help.





    hot Selena Gomez Doesn#39;t Want justin bieber and his girlfriend selena gomez. Justin+ieber+and+selena+
  • Justin+ieber+and+selena+



  • yabadaba
    10-26 09:51 AM
    She could join from the day when the papers for transfer was mailed, this is as per AC21 law. She does not need to wait to receive the receipt from USCIS.

    yea its not a premium processing case. we r just trying to play it safe by waiting for the receipt. the new employer is not giving her grief or anything about joining quickly. the paralegal said that they are experiencing delays at uscis. i guess this whole bi-specialization thing is gona end up being another orginizational fiasco.



    more...


    house Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez justin bieber and his girlfriend selena gomez. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • IN2US
    07-17 09:19 PM
    Judgment day, not gonna happen ....

    Thats why u didn't get any replies ....

    Delete this thread .....


    do you want to edit your post ???

    Best of Luck DUDE! :)





    tattoo Justin Bieber: “Selena Gomez justin bieber and his girlfriend selena gomez. and his girlfriend selena.
  • and his girlfriend selena.



  • bigboy007
    12-23 11:26 AM
    Does any one tried accessing USCIS case status online webpage while doing so it replied back to me saying "403 Forbidden" generally for any blocked IP's i emailed USCIS webmaster requesting why it was so as i could see my case status online a day back. Any one in same shoes? I am not worried and i feel there is no reason to get worried as most of security issues are due to false positives. IF any one in the same shoes lemme know your views.



    more...


    pictures girlfriend justin bieber and justin bieber and his girlfriend selena gomez. Justin Bieber Is Addicted To
  • Justin Bieber Is Addicted To



  • hmehta
    06-21 12:18 PM
    Labor as such is not for a specific person (although you have to provide individual details for filing it), it is essentially for justifying a position within the company, so it's more company related than individual. Hence, USCIS allows transfers of labors as it is not bound to the individual for whom it was applied.





    dresses Justin+ieber+and+selena+ justin bieber and his girlfriend selena gomez. Pint-size popstar Justin
  • Pint-size popstar Justin



  • Michael chertoff
    05-08 08:58 PM
    Start with Libra. I have seen people talk, talk, talk and talk about immigraton and gone with the wind right next day they get the green card. Start with a member 'libra', he always used to blame eevrybody, not seen since the day he got his GC. Share some other names.

    buddy they moved to " Why 5 years wait for Citizenship forum"

    MC



    more...


    makeup Justin Bieber Flips off justin bieber and his girlfriend selena gomez. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • GCLONGWAIT
    10-06 11:55 PM
    Bump.....





    girlfriend and his girlfriend selena. justin bieber and his girlfriend selena gomez. POP idol Justin Bieber is
  • POP idol Justin Bieber is



  • InMess
    03-21 03:48 PM
    Hi Guys,

    As i said earlier my I-140 was denied for the reason below

    I have US masters and 4+years of US job experience and My I-140 was filed in EB2 using a Substitution labor which as the education/experience requirements of (14) Masters+1years experience or (15) Bachelors + 3Years Experience and it was denied without RFE saying the Labor certification used is not suitable for EB2 as they say EB2 labor should be requiring "Masters or BS+5Years Exp", which makes sense.


    My Attorney filed an MTR (I290B) on 03/11/2008 and requested the USCIS NSC center to re-consider my case as EB-3 instead as EB2.

    Today 03/21/08 i just got an update from USCIS saying:

    Current Status: Appeal/Motion/Certification sent to Administrative Appeals Office for review.

    On March 21, 2008, we sent this case to the Administrative Appeals Office for review. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

    1- So now what are the chances of my I-140 getting approved and how many days does the AAO take to make any decision on this?

    2- And for my 485/EAD/AP/FP i did not get any message saying that they are denied and my wife is still working on her EAD on advice of the attorney and as the I-140 is with AAO can she still continue the same job until the decision is made on the I-140 and 485.

    Please help me out and advice on what should i be doing at this point and what are my options on this.

    Thank you all for your advices and help.





    hairstyles Justin Bieber reportedly justin bieber and his girlfriend selena gomez. hair Justin Bieber Kisses Selena justin bieber and his girlfriend selena.
  • hair Justin Bieber Kisses Selena justin bieber and his girlfriend selena.



  • tnite
    09-25 10:50 AM
    I am not sure if this discussion may be opened by someone already. I could'nt find it and hence I am opening a new one.

    I know its not required to have SSN for starting the job from 10/01/2007. I am eager to know if we can apply for SSN before this date or do we need to wait until Oct 1st. Thanks

    You have to wait until Oct 1st.When SSA checks against USCIS database to check your status, they will know that the Change of status occurs on Oct 1st .
    In my wife's case we had to go almost everyday during the first week of October as they couldnt validate the H1 status and then finally they did on the 6th day.
    FYI she changed from F2-H1





    indygc
    10-10 10:36 AM
    ~~^^~~





    shan74
    12-10 01:51 PM
    Did anyone applied for I-140 in September 2006 and still waiting for approval.