justin bieber book poster

images justin bieber water poster. justin bieber book poster. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • divak
    01-25 11:39 AM
    Guys any suggestions? How long does it take to produce the cards these days? I've seen many approvals where they get the cards within days. Pretty confused about this.





    wallpaper justin bieber never say never justin bieber book poster. big justin bieber posters to
  • big justin bieber posters to



  • sk_pmdw
    02-25 01:51 PM
    Recently we had been to India trip( Jan -Feb 2010), we also had expired H1 stampings but valid H1B.
    You do not require Transit visa if you are passing through Frankfurt.





    justin bieber book poster. makeup Justin Bieber to Open
  • makeup Justin Bieber to Open



  • wandmaker
    10-29 05:56 PM
    H1-B Extension after 6 years.

    Is it mandatory that I have to work at the employer who is processing my GC to get the extension on H1-B beyond 6 years?

    I have changed my employment after I-140 approved. But the previous employer agreed to continue the GC process. I could not file 485 due to PD is not current.

    The 6 yrs limit on H1 is about to be over.
    Is it possible to extend H1-B after 6 yrs at the new employer, based on the I-140 approved by previous employer as green card is process? Or is it mandatory that I have to work at the employer who is processing my GC to get the extension on H1-B beyond 6 years?

    Thanks in advance
    Venkat

    In order to extend H1B beyond six years, you do not require to be with the GC sponsoring employer. One must have filed a labor 365 days before 6th year end date. 1 or 3 years extension is based on what stage of GC processing you are in. Hope this helps!





    2011 big justin bieber posters to justin bieber book poster. Justin Bieber#39;s 3D film,
  • Justin Bieber#39;s 3D film,



  • pappu
    10-17 07:27 AM
    Please do not create an action item without consulting IV and urge others to follow you. Someone created an action item for IEEE today. Please consult with IV with creating such threads. You may not have much background information and the politics of the issue. So please refrain from such action items.

    If you want to join someone, join IV and its state chapters.
    If you want to contribute, then sign up for monthly contributions to IV.
    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=26&Itemid=44

    Before asking IV to join or support any organization, consult with us. Action items NEED to come from IV admins/Moderators or endorsed by them.



    more...


    justin bieber book poster. justin bieber never say never
  • justin bieber never say never



  • donya
    08-14 12:52 AM
    Dear all,

    I have a Q regarding the follow-to-join rule. Say one has filed I-140 and I-485 recently (concurrently filing). To use the follow-to-join rule, can the spouse file I-485 at any time after the primary applicant's I-140 is approved but before I-485 is approved? In that case, will the spouse's I-485 be approved around the same time as the primary applicant?

    A related Q, will a Visa number be immediately available after one's I-140 is approved?

    Thanks a lot!
    -donya





    justin bieber book poster. pictures poster new. justin
  • pictures poster new. justin



  • vselvam
    05-17 03:40 PM
    After filing 485, Is AC21 based changing employment is legal only when using EAD or it is applicable for H1-B transfer as well?

    History - I filed my 485 in EB3 PD March 2004. Married after that, waiting to file my wife�s 485 for PD. Hence I am maintaining my H1 as well as H4 for my wife.
    I can�t use my EAD.

    I am working as software engineer at a client location for the past 8 yrs. A corporate wide new policy at client location forces me to take full time or quit the job as not allowing a contract for more than two years continuously. I work for a very small American Consulting company and one or two employees in W2. Hence my option to get another client is very limited.

    I like to see what are the options legally can be possible without affecting my GC and legal residency of me and my wife.. I am now on my 11th year on H1 -B

    Can I switch to new employer with a H1 transfer (not using EAD) using AC 21 where the 485 was filed by different employer. Is it possible / I mean using H1B to a new employer not EAD. And extending the H1-B continuously?

    In case if I switch my job, and if the PD become current what are my options? Is my existing 485 application still valid? Can I file my wife�s 485 during the time.

    Can I continue extending my H1-B based on my old I-485 EB3 with the new employer more than one time. assuming my PD may take more than another 3 yrs.

    Do I require to start again my GC process? Or Can I continue with the same existing filed application?

    I can start a fresh GC with the new employer with EB2 as I gained another 6 yrs experience. But don�t know how long it takes, Can I continue extending my H1-B based on my old I-485 EB3?

    Any advice is appreciated.

    Thanks



    more...


    justin bieber book poster. Justin Bieber Comic Book
  • Justin Bieber Comic Book



  • Kidkwest
    12-02 03:44 PM
    Hi, I'm trying to take 2 kids from my daycare to see their dad before he gets deported. The mom cant do it because she has a restraining order against him. Is it possible to visit someone once they get picked up by immigration from jail? If so how and what do I need to do to make this happen? I'm trying to do this for the kids, they don't understand what is going on and they feel responsible, they are the ones that called 911. Mom has no problem with me doing this she just wants the kids to see that their father is OK.

    Here is some info that might be useful:
    he is scheduled to be released for deportation on 12/03/10
    he is in Santa Clara County Department of Correction Elmwood Facility


    Any help would be appreciated.

    Mellie





    2010 makeup Justin Bieber to Open justin bieber book poster. justin bieber water poster.
  • justin bieber water poster.



  • Mount Soche
    12-16 02:01 PM
    There's no set time for getting a greencard. It depends on which EB category you're in and the visa bulletin's priority dates.



    more...


    justin bieber book poster. justin bieber posters
  • justin bieber posters



  • gc_chahiye
    07-22 12:08 PM
    does your I-140 have an A#? (the newer ones, issued in the last few months) do. If so, you can try sending the inital-evidence with a note asking them to ti tie to your 485 case, mentioning the A#. If you dont have A# ask your lawyer whats the best way out (name+DOB+??).

    Keep a copy of your tracking number/fedex signature proof of whatever you send.





    hair Justin Bieber#39;s 3D film, justin bieber book poster. Justin Bieber near a Faggot
  • Justin Bieber near a Faggot



  • ssprof
    08-02 07:08 PM
    I googled it
    http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/cisomb-rr-31-uscis-sop-02-0807.pdf



    more...


    justin bieber book poster. -J-14 Video: Justin Bieber#39;s
  • -J-14 Video: Justin Bieber#39;s



  • mnkaushik
    02-09 03:36 PM
    My Lawyer said the same thing. If you say the minimum requirement for a particular job is Bachelors + 5years of exp then every person hired for that position in the past should have Bachelors + 5yrs of exp.





    hot justin bieber never say never justin bieber book poster. justin bieber posters full
  • justin bieber posters full



  • elaiyam
    10-08 08:12 AM
    Yes.. you can.



    more...


    house pitchers of justin bieber justin bieber book poster. justin bieber posters
  • justin bieber posters



  • surabhi
    08-01 01:54 PM
    My employer has asked me to take care of our office in India. I am on H1B that will expire in 2011. We have decided for me to spend 2 months in India and one month in US. The plan is to reenter US on H1B since it will still be valid.
    I also have a pending 485 and i am going to let my EAD and AP timeout and stick to H1B.

    Now, the question is: will this be a problem? Is there a limitation on how long an H1B holder stay outside the US while continuing to maintain status?

    I am going to be travelling back to India soon but have already spent more than 5 months in india this year (onver three trips) and am wondering if there will be a problem when i come back in november.

    I cant find anything on the net no this.

    There is no problem. I had to do it for same reason i had to work 2-3 months in 2 instances. And for the final time, it was 15 month offshore India assignment. No problems at all.





    tattoo pictures poster new. justin justin bieber book poster. Justin Bieber: Never Say Never
  • Justin Bieber: Never Say Never



  • newbie2020
    07-20 07:22 AM
    Have you filed your 485 during july fiasco, if yes then you have 180 days + after your 485 filed and you can move/port to any other employer













    I have these below queries on Green card processing

    My Green card processing background
    My labor and I140 are approved and have priority date of May 2006 under EB3 category.

    The reason for these questions is that I am planning to change the company that I am working with.

    Questions.
    1. Can I port the priority date (March 2006) when applying for new green card with new employer.
    2. If possible to port the priority date can I apply under EB2 category assuming all other criteria satisfy for EB2 category and use the same (May 2006) priority date.



    more...


    pictures Justin Bieber Comic Book justin bieber book poster. justin bieber funny captions.
  • justin bieber funny captions.



  • imran
    02-15 10:13 AM
    All,
    Old question. How long is it taking to get receipt notice from Vermont for an H1 transfer? If anyone can share his/her experience, I will appreciate. My attroney is located in VA.


    Thanks
    Imran





    dresses justin bieber posters full justin bieber book poster. Justin Bieber Spray Poster
  • Justin Bieber Spray Poster



  • chrisclick
    04-11 01:53 PM
    Shame, I wanted to see the results.



    more...


    makeup justin bieber posters justin bieber book poster. pitchers of justin bieber
  • pitchers of justin bieber



  • immiusa
    06-14 12:51 PM
    My understanding is that you can transfer existing H1B. I am not a lawyer.If you have a copy of your H1B approval notice, you should be able to transfer to your new company. However, if you may have to visit US consulate back in your home country for Visa. You may want to double check with immigration gurus.





    girlfriend Justin Bieber: Never Say Never justin bieber book poster. politics JUSTIN BIEBER
  • politics JUSTIN BIEBER



  • chris
    01-18 12:06 AM
    She can stay till Dec 2009.


    Can wife stay in India for more than 6 months while 485 is pending?

    What she have now is an approved AP till 2009 december.

    thanks
    achu.





    hairstyles -J-14 Video: Justin Bieber#39;s justin bieber book poster. posters of justin bieber
  • posters of justin bieber



  • Blog Feeds
    05-14 08:00 AM
    The Kentucky Consular Center in Williamsburg, Kentucky has registered and notified the winners of the DV-2010 diversity lottery. The diversity lottery was conducted under the terms of section 203(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act and makes available *50,000 permanent resident visas annually to persons from countries with low rates of immigration to the United States.

    Winners should start finding out very soon. Notifications to the randomly-selected diversity visa or "green card lottery" winners are being sent between May and July 2010.

    How does it all work?

    Soon an official letter from the U.S. Department of State Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) in Williamsburg, Kentucky will be sent to the mailing address that you provided in your entry. Being selected as a lottery winner does not guarantee that you will receive a visa; you must still apply and qualify for the immigrant visa. The notification letters will provide further instructions, including information on additional forms and documentation required and immigrant visa application fees.

    Only participants in the DV-2010 program who were selected for further processing have been notified. Those who have not received notification were not selected. They may try for the upcoming DV-2011 lottery if they wish. The dates for the registration period for the DV-2011 lottery program will be widely publicized during August 2009.

    More from the State Department (http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_4574.html)




    More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2010/05/diversity_visa_lottery_2010_dv.html)





    lazycis
    10-15 06:30 PM
    I start to study WOM, my district court web doesn't list anything about that, then I find aonther site lists WOM cases filed in my district, but no status mentioned. Does anyone knows? I appreciate!

    You need to register for PACER (court system) here
    http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/

    Then you just go to your court website http://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/psco/cgi-bin/links.pl
    to check upon the status of cases of interest





    sreeanne
    02-05 11:32 PM
    Just check this

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=d502194d3e88d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=1847c9ee2f82b010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD

    where USCIS clealy specifies

    Renewal EAD: You cannot file more than 120 days before your original employment authorization expires.

    They may deny it instead of rejecting and finally u will end up loosing EAD fees.