justin bieber family 2011

images Justin+ieber+haircut+2011 justin bieber family 2011. Justin Bieber upset over
  • Justin Bieber upset over



  • rajuram
    01-01 02:58 PM
    I was hoping there would be some motivation from the IV core team for "mere mortals" like me...to keep us going in the new year...





    wallpaper Justin Bieber upset over justin bieber family 2011. 2011 justin bieber tattoo
  • 2011 justin bieber tattoo



  • needhelp!
    02-14 12:34 PM
    Lets send our love to the WH!





    justin bieber family 2011. Justin+ieber+haircut+2011
  • Justin+ieber+haircut+2011



  • SlowRoasted
    04-24 10:28 PM
    not bad dude;)





    2011 2011 justin bieber tattoo justin bieber family 2011. justin bieber family guy
  • justin bieber family guy



  • EkAurAaya
    05-25 12:47 PM
    Guys as the administrator (pappu) pointed out... we really need to be short and sweet and to the point... mixing issues will only create confusion and we will all look unorganized...

    ***admin's I used your template but tried to add some more personal touch to express what we all are dealing with, hope it's ok:

    When you call stick to something as simple as:

    My name is ____ and I am calling from [city], in the state of [State]. I am a member of a group called Immigration Voice – that represents LEGAL skilled immigrants.

    I've been patiently waiting for ___ Years for my green card now, I came here legally and have always followed all laws of this land... I'm really disappointed and disheartened by what I see and read about the immigration reform bill.

    All I ask is... (discuss all 3 issues or even 1 that you think will keep it simple and get your point across)

    1) INCREASE the number of EMPLOYMENT-BASED green cards for LEGAL skilled immigrants who are currently backlogged. We request the Senate to ELIMINATE the backlogs BEFORE starting a new merits based system.

    2) Urge the Senator to AMEND section 501(b) and INCREASE the number of EMPLOYMENT-BASED green cards for LEGAL skilled immigrants from 140,000 to a higher number to ELIMINATE the current backlogs, the SAME way the bill REDUCES backlogs for family-based immigrants in section 501(a).

    3) Oppose the senate’s immigration bill in its current form because it reduces the number of green cards for legal skilled immigrants. It diverts these green cards to the proposed future guest worker program and to a proposed untested merits based system.



    more...


    justin bieber family 2011. house justin bieber 2011 tour
  • house justin bieber 2011 tour



  • kak1978
    12-09 11:27 AM
    Hilarious!!!





    justin bieber family 2011. Justin Bieber Family Guy
  • Justin Bieber Family Guy



  • StuckInTheMuck
    06-18 07:31 AM
    When I went to my county health dept to get vaccination shots (for medical exam), they asked me to see the civil surgeon first, "else you will pay lot more for shots that you do not need". I gave them the standard list (MMR, Polio, DTaP, Influenza type B, Hepatitis B), and there are a few more in (page 3 of) I-693 form (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-693.pdf). Someone on this thread (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5553) (second-last post) says you may need a shorter list based on your age group. Did anyone recently take these shots, and can she/he give the correct list here?
    Thanks.



    more...


    justin bieber family 2011. GALLERY: JUSTIN BIEBER#39;S
  • GALLERY: JUSTIN BIEBER#39;S



  • desikaalabandar
    05-29 03:44 PM
    Bump





    2010 Justin+ieber+haircut+2011 justin bieber family 2011. Justin+ieber+haircut+2011
  • Justin+ieber+haircut+2011



  • vikramy
    05-29 11:19 AM
    My Wife got an RFE on her Medical. Her RFE is

    A review of your file indicates that you submitted a medical examination completed by designated civil surgeon. however, the civil surgeon failed to complete the immunizations supplement to Form I-693.

    Please return to the civil surgeon so that civil surgeon can administer appropriate vaccinations.
    I know she did not take Measles Vaccine as it she was pregnant that time.

    My wife is currently in India. My questions are

    1) Does she need to go through complete medical examination again? will it be enough to just send documentation regarding missing vaccine. (There is no info given in RFE regarding what is incomplete)

    2) can she do any thing about medical exam in India. I mean can she get a certificate from India?

    3) can we ask for additional time to respond to RFE? If yes is it Advisable and safe? How much additional time can be requested?

    4) If she has to travel back, she has to travel on AP as My H1 transfer is pending. So my question is what happens if her H4 gets approved before she comes here. Does she need to apply H4 again?

    5) If my H1 transfer does not get approved till she comes back, My understanding is, once H4 gets approved it automatically overrides Parolee status. Am i correct?

    6) while coming on AP what documents she need to carry. Does she need to have My employement letter, any thing else?

    I appreciate any help about my questions.



    more...


    justin bieber family 2011. Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber Selena Gomez



  • wizpal
    05-02 07:35 PM
    A LCA has to be filed prior to your working at a new location. Make sure to file it ASAP. It's a simple procedure to follow.





    hair justin bieber family guy justin bieber family 2011. family,justin bieber feb
  • family,justin bieber feb



  • bobby123
    03-24 08:42 AM
    Yes, you can change your employer's from India but you need to go for stamping again at US Consulate and get a new VISA to enter into US.

    I went through same situation in 2008 and i'm in US now.



    more...


    justin bieber family 2011. 2011 new. justin bieber
  • 2011 new. justin bieber



  • rb_248
    12-07 07:14 AM
    Did we ever think about forming a team with other like minded people under one banner? I think we will be able to effect something if all Pro CIR people join hands together and pool our resources. Any suggestions??





    hot house justin bieber 2011 tour justin bieber family 2011. hair 2011 Justin Bieber Dog
  • hair 2011 Justin Bieber Dog



  • wandmaker
    05-07 09:10 AM
    So in this case, the person should send the documents from India, correct? One of the requirement was I-94 card. How will we provide that if you are out of the country? What to say for Last Entry?

    Q10 - Alien Registration Number (A-Number) or I-94 Number (if any)
    Q12 - Provide your last date of entry
    Q13 - Provide your last place of entry

    It is not necessary that one should remain in the US to apply for EAD renewal.



    more...


    house 2011 i love justin bieber justin bieber family 2011. justin bieber family
  • justin bieber family



  • eb3retro
    01-29 12:28 PM
    Not been following the dates these days. Would be nice to have this info..

    1) How much time does it take for the EAD application to get processed (Texas Service center) for new EAD (not an extn)?

    2) How much time does it take for the AP extension to get processed (TSC) if I were to apply for an extension of my old AP today?

    Thanks all for your inputs.





    tattoo Justin Bieber Family Guy justin bieber family 2011. Its not news that Justin
  • Its not news that Justin



  • StukAtBEC
    08-04 10:57 AM
    All,

    I' am a new member and I recently read about IV group on samachar.com with regards to the flower campaign. Congratulations to all of them who could file thier I-140's and I-485's. Special thanks to all those who were involved in getting this resolution.

    This is my first post and I would like to know if we can all get together and request DOS for accomodating all the pending applicants with BEC's during the October's Visa bulletin.

    I know it sounds ridiculous but if you put the numbers together...currently there are around 25000 applications pending with BEC's and by Aug 17th those numbers might come down to 22,000. I' am not sure what would USCIS or DOS would gain in holding these 22000 applications back. May be 50,000 with dependents.

    The best solution would be to have PD's of April'2005 for all EB categories in the month of October'07. If IV group could lobby for all the remaining applicants at BEC's, then it would be ideal for every one. Justice to all aspiring legal immigrants.

    All of us can then focus our energies on other issues like Visa numbers, capturing unused visas, not counting dependents in the visa quota etc.

    I hope everyone (those who have already submitted I-140's and I-485's) can support us on this issue and this should be on top of all the priorities.

    Please provide any suggestions you might have on this subject.
    ************************************************** ******
    My labor details:
    EB2; Nov-2004; Non-RIR; Stuck at PBEC.



    more...


    pictures GALLERY: JUSTIN BIEBER#39;S justin bieber family 2011. pictures justin bieber 2011
  • pictures justin bieber 2011



  • vishwak
    02-01 03:39 PM
    Which center did you sent out documents to?

    I saw in other threads that some people who aplied for AP in Dec got approval on 30th Jan. So I believe you should be getting it soon.

    I also applied for AP and waiting for approval, I believe I should get it in anytime between 1-2 months.

    I asked same Question, whether I can travel outside after applying or after getting receipt and come back after approval. Many attorneys say its not good practise and insisted me staying in US untill I get AP Approval.

    If there is no other go, I believe your wife can get H4 stamping and come back, unless she has EAD and want to start working after she comes back (Not sure if that will be an issues).

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum105-immigrant-visa/930637-advance-parole-expiry-and-travel.html

    Thanks,
    Vishwa.....





    dresses hair 2011 Justin Bieber Dog justin bieber family 2011. boyfriend Justin Bieber.
  • boyfriend Justin Bieber.



  • ras
    11-24 07:41 PM
    Does any one know how a company from a foreign country(India) can open a bank account in USA.

    There is a possibility to register as a company in US and then apply for business account. But being still on H1 dont feel comfortable to register a company in US.

    Are there any other ways a company in foreign country can open an account in USA to do the business at least to get the payments from the US customers.

    Are there any suggestions to specific banks like wells fargo or so that would help in the process?

    How about credit unions like DCU? Do they offer such provisions?

    Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated..



    more...


    makeup Justin Bieber Selena Gomez justin bieber family 2011. 2011 i love justin bieber
  • 2011 i love justin bieber



  • donmedine
    January 5th, 2005, 02:02 PM
    I presently have a Nikon D100 which wife is beginning to use more and more....so I am thinking of purchasing another digital Nikon..........was thinking of getting the D70. However since I only need a body I was thinking of perhaps getting another D100 or maybe trading up from there. Any opinions offered would be appreciated.





    girlfriend Its not news that Justin justin bieber family 2011. justin bieber pictures 2011 2#
  • justin bieber pictures 2011 2#



  • Blog Feeds
    03-08 08:50 AM
    This report should be required viewing for every member of Congress and every US immigration official working on H-1B visa processing. Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2011/03/nbc-news-restrictive-h-1b-policies-are-a-job-killer-for-americans.html)





    hairstyles 2011 new. justin bieber justin bieber family 2011. justinbieber selenagomez
  • justinbieber selenagomez



  • pappu
    11-02 11:46 AM
    Since we are uncertain of our job as well as status in USA,
    is it really worth to save on 401K? More input will be appreciateI.
    I started a discussion on this subject
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2137
    to have all related useful information in one place.





    Lok_sumi
    03-18 03:51 PM
    My H1B visa stamping has expired and I have valid AP. Can I travel. I have also changed job using AC21. Please advice.





    lonedesi
    03-05 07:37 AM
    Thank you msp1976 for your response.