justin bieber tickets brisbane

images fake justin bieber tickets. justin bieber tickets brisbane. hot tattoo justin bieber
  • hot tattoo justin bieber



  • neeidd
    07-14 01:00 PM
    HI Gurus,

    I need advice from you guys,

    My priority date is June 2005 (EB2) and my I-485 receipt date is July 7th 2007 at TSC

    My questions regarding Writ of Mandamus are
    1. Would I be qualified to file for Writ of Mandamus (WOM)?
    2. If I am qualified, would it be of any benefit for me to file WOM based on my criteria as
    detailed above?

    Thanks a lot.





    wallpaper hot tattoo justin bieber justin bieber tickets brisbane. Justin+ieber+tickets+
  • Justin+ieber+tickets+



  • gchopes
    06-02 03:58 PM
    My company has applied for my H1 extension 3 months in advance of the current expiring H1 under regular processing

    1. Does the 240 day rule apply AFTER the expiry of the current H1 OR 240 days from the date you apply for the H extension. I hope its not the latter coz I could have told my employer to apply closer to the expiry instead of 3 months in advance.

    2. Will the 240 day rule apply even if I reentered on AP instead of H1B visa.





    justin bieber tickets brisbane. may Justin+ieber+tickets+
  • may Justin+ieber+tickets+



  • kirupa
    04-11 08:18 PM
    The new version looks much better onsitus :)





    2011 Justin+ieber+tickets+ justin bieber tickets brisbane. Justin Bieber has announced
  • Justin Bieber has announced



  • Sunx_2004
    10-17 07:46 PM
    ^^^^^^bump^^^^



    more...


    justin bieber tickets brisbane. Wanted - justin bieber tickets
  • Wanted - justin bieber tickets



  • nmdial
    03-11 10:26 AM
    Fellow members,
    I would appreciate anyone who could post his/her H1B stamping experience at the US Embassy in Delhi. My appointment is in the last week of March 2010.





    justin bieber tickets brisbane. justin bieber tickets sydney.
  • justin bieber tickets sydney.



  • toronto1999
    10-16 12:43 PM
    Thank you! Hopefully 8c/page is not big money for me.



    more...


    justin bieber tickets brisbane. hairstyles Justin Bieber FAKE # of fake justin bieber tickets. justin bieber
  • hairstyles Justin Bieber FAKE # of fake justin bieber tickets. justin bieber



  • gsc999
    04-09 03:08 PM
    In the last few days there is little news/action about STRIVE act. When this act was proposed all of us got excited and promised to each other to do everything to make it a success. Some of us did make phone calls to lawmakers (as per IV directions) but after that everything seems cooled down. Why are we losing our focus now?

    Yes the new Senate bill S.1035 (tightening H1B program) might have put some doubts in our minds; but can we continue our efforts on STRIVE and deal with S.1035 thru amendments when it comes to discussion. Discussion about S.1035 on our forum is fine and in fact we might have to do that to figure out how bad/good it is our specific issues. But in the meantime we have to continue our efforts on STRIVE act too.
    ---
    nk:

    Call your lawmaker drive ended on 6th April. Today is 9th April.
    The next step was to schedule a meeting with our lawmakers. Many people are doing that. Did you try doing that?

    In addition, today President Bush renewed call for immigration reform. Things will happen before the Summer break.





    2010 may Justin+ieber+tickets+ justin bieber tickets brisbane. fake justin bieber tickets.
  • fake justin bieber tickets.



  • HV000
    03-20 02:49 PM
    Hello,

    Does anyone work for Covansys?? I am in the process of talking to them for employment on H1B. Any issues with this company? I appreciate your comments...



    more...


    justin bieber tickets brisbane. justin bieber apr ticket
  • justin bieber apr ticket



  • IWannaBeHowdy
    08-04 08:10 PM
    Hello All,

    I am currently in H1-B. My GC (EB2) is in progress sponsored by my company.
    The I-40 is approved but me and my wife�s I-485 is still pending.

    We both got our EADs, but we have never-ever used it. We just applied for it and kept the card.

    My wife was also on H1-B through her own employment. She got laid off so she is losing her H1-B. Now I want to apply for her H4 as my dependant. Since she already has an EAD, will applying for H4 nullify the EAD? As I said earlier that she has never used her EAD however she plans to use it when she gets a new job.

    Anybody in similar situation? Any remarks or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks in Advance.





    hair Justin Bieber has announced justin bieber tickets brisbane. 2011 justin bieber tickets fake justin bieber tickets. justin bieber fake
  • 2011 justin bieber tickets fake justin bieber tickets. justin bieber fake



  • ravise
    10-06 12:15 PM
    If you are going to apply during april 2010 you will need to wait till oct 2010.

    You will be ideally getting for remaining 2 years. Thats how i got mine.



    more...


    justin bieber tickets brisbane. fake justin bieber tickets. Justin Bieber FAKE # of
  • fake justin bieber tickets. Justin Bieber FAKE # of



  • permfiling
    05-18 11:07 AM
    My LC and I-140 was approved with my ex-employer in CA.Now I have a oppurtunity to join my ex-employer in the east coast. Will I be able to file AOS if I join in a similar role and when my PD becomes current ? The immigration lawyer of my ex-employer told me that I have to join in the same location as my LC was approved to take advantage of AOS as it is location specific. Is it true?

    Thanks
    Member of north calif
    dontation : $500





    hot Wanted - justin bieber tickets justin bieber tickets brisbane. makeup justin bieber tickets
  • makeup justin bieber tickets



  • FinalGC
    03-11 01:11 PM
    Make sure that your new reporting manager is aware of your GC process. I had a manager earlier, who midway through my LC process decided he will not support the GC, since he was not my manager who hired me, since i was moved to another group, after my LC was filed...........If needed go up the ladder for buy-in



    more...


    house apr Justin+ieber+tickets+ justin bieber tickets brisbane. Justin Bieber - Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber - Selena Gomez



  • fromnaija
    06-13 05:24 PM
    He is probably stucked in name check. If that clears he will get the visa.





    tattoo justin bieber tickets sydney. justin bieber tickets brisbane. Justin+ieber+tickets+
  • Justin+ieber+tickets+



  • continuedProgress
    06-13 07:52 PM
    I have my 140 approved and my wife is on F1. How can I proceed with filing 485? (since the dates are current). I am thinking that my wife need to be on H4 before I file for 485.
    Will appreciate if anyone has had similar experience and is willing to share.

    Thanks!



    more...


    pictures hairstyles Justin Bieber FAKE # of fake justin bieber tickets. justin bieber justin bieber tickets brisbane. Concertfollows justin bieber
  • Concertfollows justin bieber



  • adibhatla
    03-25 08:34 PM
    Once your 290B is approved, your 485 goes back to pending status from denial and 485 is related to your priority date. When is that?

    Cheers!

    Adi

    Hi

    I recently received an approved I-290b on my 140. Does anyone know how long does is take for the 485 to be approved?

    Peace





    dresses makeup justin bieber tickets justin bieber tickets brisbane. justin bieber Friend is
  • justin bieber Friend is



  • reapit
    08-08 02:55 AM
    Hello,

    I needed your advise whether i have a case to file an APPEAL to USCIS granting me 1 yr H1 extension (beyond 6th Yr) instead of 3 yr extension.?

    Recently my 7th yr extension was approved for 1 year in Jul'09 with petition valid date till june'09 (date in the past) . At the time of filling the 7th yr extension, my I140 was not approved but during the processing of my h1 extension my I140 got approved and i had sent the approval copy along with an RFE i recieved in May'09.

    Let me give my case background in details.

    * LC applied in oct'07
    * I-140 applied in May'08 after LC approval
    * 6th yr on H1 ended in June 08
    * had to return India since my LC < 1 yr and I-140 was not approved
    * Employer based on an attorney's advise suggested to apply my 7th yr extension from India once my LC is one yr old (i.e. Oct'08)
    � Mar09- applied 7th yr extension based on Approved LC (> 1 yr old ) and applied I-140
    � Apr09- I-140 approved
    � May09 � Received RFE on H1 extension, replied along with a copy of Approved I-140 hoping to get 3 yrs extension
    � Jul09 � Received approval on H1X extension for 1 year with petition valid till Jun'09 (1 yr extension)

    Appreciate your advise on the same.


    Thanks,
    Bikash



    more...


    makeup justin bieber apr ticket justin bieber tickets brisbane. apr Justin+ieber+tickets+
  • apr Justin+ieber+tickets+



  • knowDOL
    05-30 10:57 PM
    Please use this thread. Someone who have authorization may close this thread as this topic is already covered under this thread.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=892





    girlfriend Justin+ieber+tickets+ justin bieber tickets brisbane. ticket, justin bieber on
  • ticket, justin bieber on



  • rk2006
    04-11 02:15 PM
    Hi,

    I have a EB3 labor and 140 approved with PD->12/2002. By 12/2002 I do have 5yrs experience but now (2007) I do have 5yrs experience and I am eligible for EB2.

    My question to the gurus is can I use my EB3 PD for EB2 with new employer and can apply for 485 which is current for 12/2002?

    Also, while during this transistion/waiting for EB2 labor and 140 with the new company what happens that my previous employer cancels my GC application? Can I still use that PD ?

    Thanks in advance!





    hairstyles fake justin bieber tickets. Justin Bieber FAKE # of justin bieber tickets brisbane. Justin+ieber+tickets+
  • Justin+ieber+tickets+



  • buehler
    08-24 07:38 AM
    When I view the home page using Firefox, I see a big blank space where the video is supposed to be. It is fine in IE. Am I the only one having trouble? If not core team please look into it.





    kierontam
    11-01 11:14 AM
    Hi,

    I just graduated with a Bachelor Degree, and I am currently on H1B. I am so concerned about the 5 year backlog on EB-3, which will take more 10+ years to become a citizen....

    I am thinking about getting an online MBA degree from an accredited school ASAP, and ask my employer to promote me to a position that require an MBA, ex. manager. (I think it's not a problem in a small company) Will I be able to get into the EB-2 line?

    Have anyone done that before? May you share your experience whether it's successful or not?





    pa_arora
    05-22 12:09 PM
    Refer to:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=249001&postcount=9

    180 days starts from the date the name is sent to FBI by USCIS.
    And apart from this ur PD has to be current.