selena gomez crying at airport

images selena gomez crying with selena gomez crying at airport. 2011 selena gomez outfit ideas
  • 2011 selena gomez outfit ideas



  • ItIsNotFunny
    04-04 12:39 PM
    I have an old H1B visa with approval date December 19, 2000. I moved to US in Jan 2001 and spend only 2 months in USA in total. Stay outside USA from Mar 2001 until now.

    Can I apply for the remaining time against my initial six-year period of admission and will be exempted from the cap?

    If you are out of country for more than a year, your 6 year starts over.





    wallpaper 2011 selena gomez outfit ideas selena gomez crying at airport. Demi and Selena´s Missing Call
  • Demi and Selena´s Missing Call



  • rockstart
    09-26 12:16 PM
    HI All,

    My H1 will expire by the end of October and my employer has applied for LCA on First week of Sept and it got denied. (the status on iCert shows as Denied). My employer has sent the FEIN Info and waiting for info from DOL.

    I am not sure how long we will wait for DOL to respond back on this .. Do we need to reapply for LCS as i need to apply for H1-extn before end of October..

    Could Pls some one suggest the best course of action..

    thanks
    mars

    Hang in there it takes 5 working days to get the LCA approved once you send the FEIN details.





    selena gomez crying at airport. selena gomez updos for prom.
  • selena gomez updos for prom.



  • dkann
    10-22 01:12 PM
    Thanks, Greenways. After seeing your post I called my attorney right away. The office assistant informed me that my 140 has been approved on August 27th 2008 and sent me a copy of the approval notice.:):):):):):):)

    My dirty employer has been hiding this fact from me for the past two months. I have been waiting all these days, hoping that my I140 will be approved one day, checking case status almost daily etc. I am really really mad now. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad:

    CRIS still shows that my case status as application received and pending, although there was a soft LUD on august 27th on my 140 application, which is the approval date of my 140. I failed to understand the meaning of the soft LUD at that time, but now I know. So, my dear friends, do not rely on CRIS for updates. Please check with your employer/attorney to get the latest status.





    2011 Demi and Selena´s Missing Call selena gomez crying at airport. Selena Gomez Zac Efron.
  • Selena Gomez Zac Efron.



  • vmgc2007
    10-24 11:50 AM
    My friend's application got rejected for incorrect filling fee, how ever his attorney refiled the case, let's how long does it take to get the receipt ??any one got receipts after refiling ?



    more...


    selena gomez crying at airport. selena gomez crying with
  • selena gomez crying with



  • mmk123
    01-25 05:31 PM
    Thanks wandmaker.

    What happens if there is any future foreign travel planned and COS decision does not come in time. Will she have to wait to home country till decision is heard and then go for H4 stamping or she can anyways go for H4 stamping even if COS decision is pending?

    TIA!





    selena gomez crying at airport. 2011 who says selena gomez
  • 2011 who says selena gomez



  • kanshul
    02-03 07:46 AM
    Yes, COBRA is no problem and has nothing to do with your H1B / EAD / GC status.



    more...


    selena gomez crying at airport. selena gomez crying with
  • selena gomez crying with



  • aadimanav
    10-29 09:31 PM
    ROW --> Rest of World --> All the countries other than CHINA, INDIA, MEXICO and PHILLIPINES





    2010 selena gomez updos for prom. selena gomez crying at airport. selena gomez crying with
  • selena gomez crying with



  • gcpool
    02-23 02:00 PM
    From my experience The people at the national center have no idea whats happening when compared to the guys at the specific centers. The national centers issues generic solutions. (Say fill a form and wait for 45 days. If after 45 days there is no answer they again send the form, etc) If you really want to know more or get proper action, the people at the specific centers will have to be contacted.

    The old way to get to the specified center is back. Dont listen the messages, just press the order of the buttons and it will work.



    more...


    selena gomez crying at airport. Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez



  • dallasdude
    03-26 01:53 PM
    Correct. They are being heavily scrutinized now.





    hair Selena Gomez Zac Efron. selena gomez crying at airport. justin bieber y selena gomez
  • justin bieber y selena gomez



  • crystal
    02-07 04:07 PM
    afaik, copy is enough.



    more...


    selena gomez crying at airport. selena gomez knees face.
  • selena gomez knees face.



  • ameryki
    06-13 02:49 PM
    If your application gets approved before/on 30th June you will get 1 year EAD. If this happens after/on 1st july you should get 2 years. I am in same senario.

    where are you finding this info from?





    hot selena gomez crying with selena gomez crying at airport. selena gomez crying in justin
  • selena gomez crying in justin



  • HeeKwan
    04-25 12:23 AM
    Got my first LUD on july 27, 2008.
    RFE : 3/17/2009
    RFE Replied: 4/17/2009
    Approval Date: 4/23/2009

    ,,,,Finally, 4/23/09 (680 Days) I got the long awaited approval email from my friend CRIS.....



    more...


    house selena gomez photoshopped selena gomez crying at airport. images Selena Gomez wears a
  • images Selena Gomez wears a



  • waitingnwaiting
    03-25 10:21 AM
    it is around $27 and I got both H1 and EAD.

    It is a huge difference.

    Are you getting like $150/hr rate?

    What do you do?





    tattoo 2011 who says selena gomez selena gomez crying at airport. wallpaper hair selena gomez
  • wallpaper hair selena gomez



  • speakup
    08-13 09:53 PM
    Funny :p but unfortunetly NOT TRUE:(


    U.N. Begins Meeting to Discuss Atlanta Labor Certification, Work Conditions in Cambodia
    BSNewswire.com

    The International Labor Organization (ILO) of the U.N. kicked off a four-day regional meeting in Stockholm Tuesday aimed at improving working conditions worldwide.

    "Atlanta Labor Certification (ALC) and the situation in Cambodia remain the most pressing issues we are facing today," Swedish Labor Minister Nils Freivalds, the meeting's chairman, told participants. The participants are expected to endorse The “Missing Application Statue”, a memorial aims at educating the public worldwide about the Atlanta LC tragedy of August 07, when hundreds of thousands of applicants and their families were practically prohibited from applying to permanent residency and gaining labor portability. Those victims might have to wait for several years to get another chance. Atlanta shelved their LC applications for times ranging from 2 months to 2 years while the LC applicants at Chicago where getting results in 2-8 days.

    “This statue is created to remind us of what has happened and what could occur if we forget the past. May the tens of thousands of applicants in Atlanta and their families always have a place in our hearts. And may their suffering not be in vain.” said Freivals.

    This is the second time a UN agency interfere in an issue related to Atlanta Labor Certification. The first time was in May 2007 when the General Assembly voted to prevent the usage of the term “Atlanta Processing” referring to extremely slow and inefficient systems. The term was considered very cruel and inconsiderate toward the victims and their families.

    http://www.bsnewswire.com/



    more...


    pictures selena gomez crying with selena gomez crying at airport. Lautner and Selena Gomez
  • Lautner and Selena Gomez



  • andy garcia
    08-06 10:38 AM
    I have applied I-140 and I-485 on July 2. I think I forgot to attach one experience letters to it. Can I attach it to that I-140 after getting the receipt #? what is the procedure?

    What kind of experience letter you did not send?

    andy





    dresses selena gomez crying in justin selena gomez crying at airport. selena gomez crying in justin
  • selena gomez crying in justin



  • martinvisalaw
    12-16 05:14 PM
    i hv an approved I-140 thru employer A (my current employer). so i am eligible for 3 yrs H-1B extension. the I-140 was approved more than 6 months ago.

    You are only eligible for a 3-year extension (assuming you have less than 3 years left of your initial 6-year stay) if your I-140 is approved AND your priority date is backlogged.

    once my H-1B extn is approved for 3 yrs, i want to xfr my H-1B to employer B. in that case, if employer A revokes the I-140, then what happens to my H-1B extn? does that become null and void?

    No, but you cannot use that I-140 to get another H-1B extension.

    pls. note that I-485 is not filed, so i cannot invoke AC-21.

    You are using AC21 for the 3-year extension, just not the 485 portability section of AC21.



    more...


    makeup Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez selena gomez crying at airport. selena gomez photoshopped
  • selena gomez photoshopped



  • Pasquale
    04-11 04:20 AM
    naaaaaaaaaaaaah





    girlfriend wallpaper hair selena gomez selena gomez crying at airport. Style,selena gomez selena
  • Style,selena gomez selena



  • gc_chahiye
    07-22 12:08 PM
    does your I-140 have an A#? (the newer ones, issued in the last few months) do. If so, you can try sending the inital-evidence with a note asking them to ti tie to your 485 case, mentioning the A#. If you dont have A# ask your lawyer whats the best way out (name+DOB+??).

    Keep a copy of your tracking number/fedex signature proof of whatever you send.





    hairstyles selena gomez knees face. selena gomez crying at airport. wallpaper selena gomez
  • wallpaper selena gomez



  • kshitijnt
    06-26 02:38 AM
    Guys,
    I'm in kind of a tricky situation.
    I currently work for a consulting company who is sponsoring my GC.Our client has offered me a full time position and I was planning to use AC21 to switch over but better sense prevailed over me to continue with my current employer to avoid any issues in GC processing.Now my client is not willing to extend my contract.Given the current job market, I think it might take atleast a month or two for my employer to find me another project.
    Just in case my I485 gets approved, can anyone please let me know if it is ok to be without pay (employer will not pay between projects) after the GC gets approved?Please advise.

    Thanks.

    Yes it is ok. If 485 is approved. Just dont use the unemployment benefit if you want to be a citizen. Btw, whats your EB category and PD?





    Photo Chef
    May 18th, 2007, 11:05 AM
    I guess tricks isnt the best word to use, i have had photo courses, and have had the rule of thirds pounded into my head by many a teacher ;)

    I'm more interested in the shortcuts and other features of the camera and settings. I know the basics of taking a good photo, but have a lot more practice.





    factoryman
    10-09 10:38 PM
    if you can go to biometric center within 10 days of original appointment and do a walk-in on a walk-in date, usually WED;
    else
    go to biometric center and hand over the originals (after keeping a copy) and ask them to reschdule and give them for ex., any date after 25th OCT 2007.

    PM me for more info and we will talk.

    U R better off rescheduling your mexico appointment - its something that could be done within next 3 to 4 months for sure. The problem of rescheduled FP is, it kind of throws your case in the back and based on ASC's load, it might take them upto an year or more (think 800,000) for them to put you in again.

    Its just my opinion based on my conversation with my lawyer - since we were in S. Africa and my lawyer notified me about the FP and my lawyer blurted out what I said above.