north korean women marching

images North Korea#39;s military: a north korean women marching. A North Korean woman and
  • A North Korean woman and

  • pmpforgc
    05-04 02:40 PM

    Since I got electronic refund to my tax rebate and have SSN for all family members, I was expecting Tax refund (stimulus) to be deposited in my bank accoung this week. This was big announcement in the last week.

    But I dont see any rebate deposited in my account?

    Does any of you have received such rebates?

    Is there any contacts numbers where we can approach if we did not received Stimulus rebate al though we filed electronically?


    wallpaper A North Korean woman and north korean women marching. A North Korean soldier stands
  • A North Korean soldier stands

  • sjain1979
    07-08 06:24 PM
    We need to make a very important decision this weekend and any help will be highly appreciated.

    My husband�s (EB3/India) employer is willing to give us a �Labor Substitution/I-140� (PD: March 2005). But, I really want to apply for COS H4 to F1.

    So the two options we have is
    1) Apply for both �Labor Substitution/I-140� and COS H4-F1
    2) Apply for COS H4-F1 and let go of �LC Sub�.

    I have spoken to a lawyer and he is saying that we can apply for both �LC Sub� and COS and that there is a very good chance that COS will also go through, although there is a very small risk. But, I am getting conflicting messages from other sources suggesting there is a high risk of COS being denied.

    We are trying to determine the amount of risk we are taking if we apply for "LC Sub" and COS at the same time. If the risk is high, that we would just apply for COS H4-F1.

    This is a really tough decision and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

    north korean women marching. China regards ally North Korea
  • China regards ally North Korea

  • willigetgc?
    11-12 10:53 AM

    how is it possible to change jobs while the GC application is pending (part of the July 07 madness). Supposedly there is the AC21 form, is there an example how this form should be filled, and what other documents should be included? How long does it take to approve? (for driver's license, traveling, etc.). Does it have to be filed with H1B extension?

    The new job offer is 25% pay increase, otherwise very similar, could that be a problem?

    It depends on what your status is and which stage of the immigration process you are stuck in.........
    As the other member pointed out, you could ask the attorney - IV holds these calls free every week...

    2011 A North Korean soldier stands north korean women marching. In this Korean Central News
  • In this Korean Central News

  • martinvisalaw
    01-13 03:12 PM
    Provided that the H-1B extension was filed before the prior H-1B status expired, you can stay in the US and work for that employer while the extension is pending.


    north korean women marching. Sariwon woman - North Korea by
  • Sariwon woman - North Korea by

  • H1Girl
    12-30 11:14 PM
    Thanks gc28262 & Marphad. This is helpful. Gave you green

    north korean women marching. Protesters march during a
  • Protesters march during a

  • newtoh1
    04-29 04:37 PM
    1)My I 94 expires in 2 months.I don't want to extend H1 and I want to use EAD.So how can I extend my I94 if I start using EAD?

    2)I finished 4yrs of stay on H1B. If I don't extend H1B now and start using EAD, if by any reason my 485 denies in future, can I switch back to my H1B and work for the remaining 2yrs on H1B?


    north korean women marching. Korean men and women
  • Korean men and women

  • geesee
    08-22 12:41 PM
    I'm from NJ, but I dont consider myself very knowledgeable about Immigration issues.

    I wonder if Chandu or Sanjeev are interested.

    2010 China regards ally North Korea north korean women marching. North Korea#39;s military: a
  • North Korea#39;s military: a

  • immique
    07-20 09:10 PM
    it is my understanding that she just needs your H1 approval notice, employment letter, your pay stubs etc. I don't think she even needs her H4 approval notice for her H4 stamping. I am very sure that only your H1 related documents are needed(she needs your original H1 approval)-please check with your lawyer

    Me and my wife filed H1B extension through a company. I moved to consulting after my extension is approved. The consulting company filed my H1B transfer which is approved recently. Unfortunately my employer (the consulting company I moved to) dint file for my wife's H4 extension and he told that was not needed.

    My question is can my wife with the petition approved from my previous employer to get her H4 stamped in India?


    north korean women marching. North Korean soldiers marching
  • North Korean soldiers marching

  • edaltsis
    12-29 04:03 PM
    Yes you can do this...just call the embassy....Indian ambassy is pretty help on this...
    What has Indian Embassy to do with H1 Transfer?

    hair In this Korean Central News north korean women marching. North Korean women pay their
  • North Korean women pay their

  • stxvr
    06-30 08:36 PM
    My passport was expiring so I applied for the new passport to indian embassy San fransisco. I got this new passport from indian embassy san fransisco. Now my company has applied for my H1B extension with the details of this new passport. We got a receipt number for the H1B extension but it looks like that it will take 2 more months to get the actual extension in hand.

    Recently I found that my new passport has my mother's name speling mistake (one letter wrong). I am planning to call indian embassy to make this correct. As they made this mistake while creating this new passport ( my old passport and the application had the correct mother name )

    I have following questions:

    1. Does embassy cancels the existing passport and issues new passport in such case ? OR
    It makes correction in the existing passport.
    What does it do in such cases?

    2. If embassy cancels the current passport and issues the new passport then in that case I should go for this change after I got my H1B extension approval (because my H1B extension has the details of current passport). is my understanding correct?

    3. Say I reqest for this change after getting the approval of H1 extension and I get a new passport from the indian embassy then in that case do I need to inform about that new passport to the USCIS.

    What should be the best sequesnce OR way to correct all this.


    north korean women marching. North Korean,” he said,
  • North Korean,” he said,

  • h1b_forever
    03-03 10:48 AM
    I have posted my details in above thread

    hot Sariwon woman - North Korea by north korean women marching. hair North Korean Military
  • hair North Korean Military

  • tpr
    02-17 05:21 PM

    I graduated on May 2008 with an MBA degree. My OPT started in Jul 2008 and is valid till Jul 2009. I am not eligible for 29month extension.

    I was on an internship till Jan 30th 2009 and am looking for fulltime positions now.

    I understand that I will have to file for H1 on April1st and I can stay in the US and work legally if my H1B is still in process under the cap-gap rule passed last year.

    How long can I legally stay in the US on OPT without a job?

    Can anyone please throw light?



    house A North Korea Rollercoaster north korean women marching. of North Korean military
  • of North Korean military

  • frostrated
    02-09 10:29 AM
    yes, your employer can file for a new H1B, but you will have to leave the country and get a visa to work on the H1B. An easier process would be for your new employer to take over the sponsorship of your GC by using AC-21.

    tattoo Protesters march during a north korean women marching. 8.the North koreans celerbate
  • 8.the North koreans celerbate

  • transpass
    08-07 01:48 AM
    I don't know anyone in Chicago. But I think it does not matter. You can hire an attorney from other city/state as long as he/she is competent. We live close to chicago, but our immigration attorney is in Michigan.

    We had a great experience with this attorney. She is thorough, clear, always accessible and prompt. And she does not charge a fortune either like others. She does not even charge extra for phone calls, emails, etc.

    The office is Law Offices of Ingrid Brey P.C. in Grosse Point Park, MI. Just google it and call the office. Have them email their services/charges, etc.


    pictures Korean men and women north korean women marching. Jung Pyong Ri woman - North
  • Jung Pyong Ri woman - North

  • mckottayam
    08-05 09:10 PM
    I always carry a letter from Employer and I was asked once at Chicago. The letter says I am employed from this day, my job title, salary, visa status and they expect me to return to the employment after the trip. Hope this helps.

    dresses hair North Korean Military north korean women marching. A woman walks by a North
  • A woman walks by a North

  • SGP
    01-24 02:39 PM
    I have an employee who was a student and then got employment authorization. She asked me to begin the process of getting her an H1B; but then we determined that she really wanted a green card. Can I use the LCA I got for her H1B to apply for her I-i40?

    As far as I know you cannot. There is a free attorney call on this Thursday Jan 27 @ 9PM EST. Pls send your question to and Prashanti (attorney) will give you the correct legal reply.

    If you will be benefited by �I-485 filing without current priority Date�, please vote YES on the Poll.
    Then please send an email to with subject - "I485 filing without current PD - Impacted Member". Include your 1) IV username 2) Email address 3) Ph#, 4) State of Residence, 5)Priority Date so that grassroot efforts can be coordinated. Please refer to the first post on the thread and use the flier,talk to your friends/colleagues to spread the message.We need all members to get involved


    makeup North Korean soldiers marching north korean women marching. A North Korea Rollercoaster
  • A North Korea Rollercoaster

  • ExoVoid
    04-12 01:09 AM
    Here ya'll go, all fixed up.
    @Kirupa: Can you replace the one you uploaded before? It's just not up to standard :)

    girlfriend 8.the North koreans celerbate north korean women marching. North Korean Torch March
  • North Korean Torch March

  • gckidhamal
    10-01 04:56 PM
    I am over here to seek some guidance for my brother.

    My brother has completed his degree in Physiotherapist from India and now he is planning to come to states for his higher education.

    Experience physiotherapist who already went through this process please help us to understand�
     The immigration process for the Physiotherapist.
     Is it tough to get H1 visa for Physiotherapist now a day after completion of masters from U.S?
     How is the job market for Physiotherapist?
     What is the approximate pay rate for Physiotherapist?

    If you think the information is posted somewhere please guide me to that link and accept my sorry.

    hairstyles North Korean,” he said, north korean women marching. A North Korean poster
  • A North Korean poster

  • loti_GC
    01-03 03:16 PM

    I have my I-140 approved. My wife is filling I-539 form for extension of stay. I just want to make sure from you guys, in the form where it says 'Are you an applicant of an immigrant visa' she has to say 'No'. As I am guessing until I-485 is filed, our answer to this question is always 'No'.


    You are right. She has to say "No" to this question.

    08-14 01:42 AM
    Hi all,

    I think my scenario is little complicated.I have my I140 (EB3) cleared with previous employer and my current company has filed new labor and I140 (EB2). They are trying to capture the priority date of my old I140 approval (August 2006).

    While my current I140 is still going on, can I apply for I1-485 due to sudden improvement shown for EB2 category in September Visa bulletin.

    Please advice.


    08-06 09:48 AM
    In the application filed, I received a query stating "Labor Condition Application is marked to indicate you are an exempt HIB dependent for the beneficiary based on the existence of masters degree from the United States. Please confirm your claim that you are an expemt for this beneficiary. If no United States masters degree exists for this beneficiary, the LCA is not valid and may require a withdrawal of the current petition and filing of a new petition with a new LCA that adhers to Labor Department's requirement for H1B dependents".

    My Employer wants to reply that this was a clerical mistake..... Is this right? or should he file a new petition.

    Can I file another petition if this petition is rejected?